Black Femdom for Black Sissies

Story Info
Black dominatrix discovers Black hubby's secret.
1.8k words
12k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Dammit, Dalton, you're into some seriously twisted shit," Marjorie Etienne said, and the tall, curvy, dark-skinned young Haitian-Canadian woman looked at the man standing in front of her. Dalton Etienne liked to walk around the City of Ottawa, Ontario, like he owned the damn place. Six feet three inches tall, burly and chocolate-skinned, with a slick goatee and a smooth shaved head, Dalton Etienne was handsome and well aware that everyone else damn well knew it. Marjorie found that both incredibly sexy and irritating about her husband...

Tonight, though, Marjorie Etienne was more irritated than turned on by her husband Dalton's antics, and she decided to confront her favorite Haitian-Canadian stud with her discovery of his latest indiscretion. They were starting to build their lives together after graduating from Carleton University. Marjorie had her MBA and started a new job as a branch manager with CIBC. Dalton turned his internship with the Canada Revenue Agency into a full-time job after obtaining his accounting degree. They got a new condo in the fancy neighborhood Little Italy. Life was good. Until it wasn't...

"That shit isn't mine, I don't get down like that, babe, you know me," Dalton protested, and he looked at the black and white maid's outfit, ebony wig and high-heeled black shoes that Marjorie Etienne tossed at his feet, a wicked smile on her lovely face. She had him dead to rights and damn well knew it. Unfortunately, Dalton wasn't the type to fess up, even when busted. He simply did not know when to quit. The brother liked to tell lies with deadly accuracy, and then some...

"Dalton, I know about your Davina personality, and how you like to cross-dress, and go sleep around with roughneck men like a slut," Marjorie said, and Dalton gasped, and suddenly looked pale. Marjorie had known that Dalton was bisexual long before they got involved, since he wasn't the most discrete brother in the world. Indeed, he could never resist a nice ass, and it didn't matter if said ass belonged to a female or a man. An open-minded and kinky sister, Marjorie accepted Dalton's bisexuality since she loved her man. Still, she had her limits...

For some reason, Marjorie thought about the last time she and Dalton made love, two nights ago. After tenderly caressing her voluptuous body, Dalton licked Marjorie's tits and fingered her wet, hairy pussy. Putting her on all fours, Dalton ate Marjorie's pussy from behind, smacking her big black ass while pleasuring her with his tongue. Marjorie squealed in delight, loving what Dalton was doing to her.

"Ride this dick, freaky woman," Dalton said, as he fucked Marjorie from behind, grasping her long dark hair and yanking her head back while banging her. Dalton fucked Marjorie silly, drilling his long, hard dick into her pussy. Afterwards, they lay in each other's arms. Marjorie kissed Dalton and then resumed sucking his dick, and when she 'accidentally' slipped a finger into his ass, Dalton got mad and read her the riot act, as it were.

"Oh come on, Dalton, you fuck both men and women, letting me finger your ass isn't the end of the world," Marjorie protested, but Dalton was mad. In fact, the macho Haitian stud, in spite of his bisexual inclinations, wasn't that adventurous in the bedroom. After lecturing Marjorie about his personal limits, he fucked her in the basic missionary position and they went to sleep. Yeah, Dalton was conservative in bed with Marjorie. That's what made him seem all the more hypocritical, given what Marjorie had on him...

"Um, oh, about that, I was drunk," Dalton said, and his eyes went wide after Marjorie took out her cell phone and showed him a video of him, or rather, of his alter ego Davina, in full drag, getting it on with a guy who looked like a trucker. Davina sucked the trucker's big pale cock, and drank his cum when the dude came. Afterwards, the trucker bent Davina over, spanked the black cross-dresser's shapely ass and then they began to fuck. Davina screamed like a bitch while getting an ass full of dick.

"Fuck me, make me your black slut," Davina/Dalton squealed, as the trucker continued to slam his pale cock up that ass. When Marjorie first saw the video, taken from the security camera of a certain gay night club near downtown Ottawa, the young Haitian woman was shocked. When her good friend, nightclub security guard Vasquez approached her with the video, Marjorie was shocked. She refused to believe that her macho husband Dalton was into this sort of thing. Being bisexual was one thing, THAT shit was another thing altogether...

Marjorie watched Dalton's handsome face for telltale signs of deception. For once, he fell silent. The brother was busted and started mumbling. In fact, he looked like he wanted to run. Marjorie rolled her eyes, wishing that Dalton would be honest with her for a change. After all, they had an agreement. She okayed his dalliances with men, as long as he was discrete, and always used protection. Marjorie did not know about the whole cross-dressing thing, or having sex with strangers in seedy washrooms. This was new to her...

"Shut up, Dalton, or should I say Davina?" Marjorie said, and she slapped Dalton hard across the face. Dalton winced, and rubbed his face. Shaking her head, Marjorie walked away. As Dalton looked on, Marjorie took off. She had enough of Dalton's lies, and ran out of their fancy condominium as though Satan himself were after her. Dalton sat on the living room couch, wondering how his whole world went to hell...

"I've done fucked up now," Dalton said to himself as he drowned his sorrows in a bottle of Alexander Keith's beer. He tried calling Marjorie but she did not answer. Sighing, he went to bed alone, wondering how things could have gone south so damn fast. Although he knew Marjorie was okay with his bisexuality, he didn't tell her about his interest in cross-dressing, and his hidden submissive side, because he didn't think she'd understand. And now the whole thing just blew in his damn face...

"It's not that you are into kinkier shit than I imagined, that's not what kills me, Dalton, what kills me is that you lied to me, the woman who loves you and accepted your bisexual side, I definitely don't like being lied to," Marjorie replied via text, after the ten texts that Dalton sent her that night went unanswered. Dalton looked at the text message and sighed, then, exhausted and emotionally drained, he finally fell asleep. The next day, he came up with a game plan to win his woman back...

"Babe, I'm sorry," Dalton thought to himself, as he walked into the CIBC office located in downtown Ottawa, right across from the Sun Life Building, and he lined up at the wicked. Francine, a middle-aged white lady working at the CIBC recognized Dalton, and greeted him joyfully before summoning Marjorie. When Marjorie stepped out of her office, in a stylish gray pantsuit, Dalton smiled and waved at her. Marjorie crossed her arms, a grim look on her lovely face.

"Dalton, I don't want to speak to you right now," Marjorie said, and Dalton nodded, and then broke out into song. As everyone inside the CIBC looked on, the tall, burly and suited brother belted out a love song in his deep baritone voice, and then knelt at his lady love's feet and offered her his flowers. Marjorie looked at Dalton, who knelt before her, and was suddenly torn between slapping his face, and kissing him. So she did both, in that order.

"I love you babe," Dalton said, smiling faintly at Marjorie, after they finished kissing and came up for air. Marjorie looked at this handsome switch-hitter whom she simply could not stay mad at, and smiled. Grasping Dalton's ass cheeks, she gave them a firm squeeze. Everyone inside the CIBC smiled at the happy couple as they exited the place. Marjorie took Dalton home to fuck him good and proper, the best way to resolve a fight, but before, she stopped at Pleasures N Treasures, the adult video store, to buy some goodies.

"I love you too, Dalton, now, go get dressed, bring out Davina because I've got a surprise for you and your alter ego," Marjorie Etienne said to Dalton, as soon as they got home. Dalton smiled and nodded, then went to change. He pulled out his locked suitcase and took out his Davina gear, and then got dolled up to the nines like a bitch going on a date. Returning to the living room in classy women's dress, complete with wig, makeup, female perfume and high heels, Dalton/Davina faced Marjorie, who smiled mischievously.

"Oh my," Dalton/Davina said, gasping as Marjorie stepped forward, a wicked smile on her lovely face. In her hands Marjorie held a decidedly phallic object. A strap-on dildo. Marjorie gestured for Dalton/Davina to step forward, and the sexy black cross-dresser did as ordered. Marjorie lovingly stroked the strap-on dildo, then ordered her bitch of a husband to assume the position...

"I love you Dalton, even in your Davina persona, I'm going to fuck your ass with this strap-on dildo even harder than your trucker did, and if you ever give up the booty to anyone but me, I'll kill you," Marjorie said, in a voice that was both sexy and scary. Dalton/Davina nodded, then got on all fours. In full dominatrix mode, Marjorie caressed Dalton/Davina's ass, and then spread the cheeks wide open, and began lubricating that tight hole.

"My ass belongs to you, my Goddess Marjorie," Dalton/Davina said, and Marjorie grinned and smacked her husband's ass, and then pressed the dildo against his butt hole. Without further ado, Marjorie leaned into Dalton/Davina, and the dildo went into the sexy black cross-dresser's tight asshole. Dalton/Davina screamed as Marjorie gripped their hips tightly and began fucking them with gusto. Marjorie laughed, relishing the sound of Dalton/Davina's screams. This was going to be fun...

"Was it good for you too?" Marjorie asked Dalton, as he emerged from the shower, having cleansed himself after their vigorous session of non-traditional sex, with a bit of female domination/male submission thrown in. Dalton smiled and nodded, having washed away almost all traces of his Davina persona, and he looked at Marjorie, who lay stark naked on their bed, looking very inviting.

"Yes, my love, it was, I can't believe I ever thought I needed someone other than you," Dalton quipped, and Marjorie grinned, and then gestured for him to come to her. Dalton joined her on the bed, and just like that, the two of them began making love. Hours later, a sated Marjorie fell asleep in Dalton's arms. The big man did not sleep, though. Lying there in the dark, with Marjorie's supple form against his, Dalton had a big smile on his face. She fell for it, he thought with a sinister smirk.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Feminine Side Guy becomes a beautiful sexy girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Husband Named Cathy A husband's dream comes true. He becomes Cathy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Weekend in Jail A weekend in jail with a crossdresser, leads to great sex.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Pretty in Pink Wife finds his stash of female clothing.in Fetish
The Settlement Husband caught cheating is sent to Relationship Rehab.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories