Black Femdom: Goddess Ayiti

Story Info
Haitian dominatrix tames a macho Dominican guy.
3.7k words
3.38
7.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 02/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Sometimes, I get tired of playing the Bull," Caleb Tully said in that deep, sonorous voice of his as he sat in the office of Dr. Alexandra Moreau in downtown Toronto, Ontario. Pacing back and forth as is his custom in times of excitement or distress, Caleb finally paused, and fixed his almond-shaped brown eyes on the psychiatrist who sat behind the desk, her face impassive.

Standing six-foot-four, broad-shouldered and muscular, with dark brown skin and thick, curly Black hair, Caleb is definitely a natural-born athlete. A ferocious man who once helped his homeland, the Commonwealth of Dominica dominate the Inter-Caribbean Rugby Alliance. Born of a Black Dominican father, Carl Tully, and a White Canadian mother, Elisabeth Vincent-Tully, Caleb spent most of his life in Dominica.

Later, Caleb moved to Ontario, Canada, after his rugby career ended. Being born to a Canadian mother ( and having a birth certificate issued from the Canadian Embassy in Dominica ) granted him citizenship, although Canadian society was something of a culture shock for Caleb. Adapting proved tough but worthwhile. Caleb went back to school, graduated in business management at the University of Toronto, and began working for the Toronto Dominion Bank as an internal auditor, but felt unfulfilled.

One night, at one of Toronto's chic night clubs, Caleb Tully met an alluring woman named Nadia Hernandez, a tall, curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired cutie from the Republic of Guatemala. Nadia Hernandez and Caleb had a fling, and he introduced her to the world of BDSM and swingers. In this world where almost anything goes, Caleb was admired and downright fetishized as a tall, masculine, well-endowed man of color.

"There's more to being a Black man than having a strong body and supposedly a big dick, dammit," Caleb said, and he closed his eyes, recalling what he did last weekend. Mitchell and Angela Piazza, a middle-aged White couple living in Brampton invited Caleb to their townhouse for some fun. Angela, a thick, alabaster-skinned, green-eyed and blonde-haired slut, delighted in sucking on Caleb big dark dick while her husband Mitchell watched.

"Damn, lady, your mouth is like a vacuum," Caleb said to Angela, who winked at him as she ran her tongue up and down his dick. After she polished his knob, as they say, Caleb put Angela on all fours, spanked her thick White ass and then fucked her. All the while, her husband Mitchell jerked off and shouted cuss words at them. The sex was fun, Caleb had to admit, but afterwards, he felt dirty. When he got home, he showered for so long that his skin felt like it was on fire when he exited the washroom.

"Tell me more about your experiences, if you please," Dr. Alexandra said, and Caleb sighed and shrugged. To be fair, Caleb wasn't too keen on this psychiatry business. Where he came from, a man didn't blab his business to random strangers, especially women. Still, Dr. Alexandra was definitely not what he expected, that's for damn sure. Caleb thoroughly researched the good doctor prior to contacting her. Due diligence as far as Caleb was concerned...

Dr. Alexandra Moreau was born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a Haitian immigrant mother, Nadege Robillard, and a White father, Justin Moreau. Standing six feet two inches tall, curvy and study, Alexandra Moreau excelled at a variety of sports from early on. She graduated from Notre Dame Academy in 2002, and went on to study psychology at the University of Montreal on an athletic scholarship.

For the next four years, Alexandra Moreau was a standout on the University of Montreal women's basketball team. After graduating in 2006, Alexandra moved to the U.S. and joined the Los Angeles Sparks of the WNBA. The Women's National Basketball Association was just starting to come into its own as a sports and commercial entity, and Alexandra delighted in being part of the avant-garde of a new generation of fearless sportswomen.

A legend in her own right, Alexandra Moreau was quite successful with the WNBA, until she sustained a career-ending injury to her left knee in the summer of 2011. Returning to Canada, Alexandra Moreau earned her Ph.D. in psychiatry at York University and got licensed as a psychiatrist in the summer of 2015. Now, a year later, here she was, administering to troubled souls such as Caleb Tully, a former professional athlete plagued by demons.

"I like to dominate women, especially the career women and professional types, I enjoyed fucking Angela in front of her husband because she's a cop and he's a retired judge," Caleb said with a smirk, and Dr. Alexandra cocked an eyebrow. This brother is simply too much, she thought. If Caleb only knew what the good doctor was up to, when she wasn't practicing psychiatry, that is...

"What about these professional ladies makes dominating them so appealing to you?" Dr. Alexandra asked, a bemused smile on her lovely face. Caleb looked at her, and told her in detail what he liked to do to career women, especially the uptight ones he was forced to work with every day. The corporate world was so stifled and dead that Caleb loved to cut loose in the world of swingers and BDSM enthusiasts. In this underworld of sexual debauchery, as a well-endowed, masculine Black man admired by legions of women and men, Caleb was king.

"Dominance is a man's natural state, in Canadian society, women like to make men forget the natural order of things and it isn't right," Caleb said, and Dr. Alexandra bristled, but smiled frostily while forcing herself to be calm. In her halcyon days as a WNBA player and later champion, Alexandra encountered a lot of men who were impressed and at times intimidated by her due to her height and athleticism. Sexist bozos were always afraid of female power, it would seem. Alexandra expected better from Caleb, and felt disappointed by his words...

"Well, Mr. Tully, you are certainly entitled to your views," Dr. Alexandra replied in a calm, even tone. If Caleb only knew how his words offended her. Growing up in the north side of Montreal, the biracial daughter of a Haitian immigrant woman who married a White Canadian man, Alexandra grew up getting teased by both the Afro-Caribbean youths in her neighborhood and the White students at the private Catholic school she attended. Later, when she grew taller and stronger, those same people who once mocked Alexandra grew to admire her athletic skills and natural beauty.

"Look, I'm not a sexist pig or anything, alright? I simply believe our modern Canadian society doesn't let men be men anymore, I'm not afraid of female power, hell, I let one of my ex-girlfriends, this Jamaican cutie named Mildred, tie me up and spank me once," Caleb said, laughing. Dr. Alexandra leaned back in her chair, puzzled by his words and wryly amused by this most unexpected revelation from Caleb. The macho biracial stud from Dominica was definitely full of surprises...

"Did you enjoy it when your ex-girlfriend Mildred dominated you?" Dr. Alexandra said, a wicked smile on her face. Caleb nodded, and she could see by the glazed look in his light brown eyes that he was lost in thought, probably reliving the moment. Desire shot through Dr. Alexandra, and she crossed her legs, for she could feel a wetness gathering deep in her core. Nothing turned her on more than male submission to female authority...

For Dr. Alexandra Moreau wasn't just a practicing psychiatrist. Indeed, unbeknownst to her clients, friends and family is the fact that she has an alter ego. Anyone who looks regularly at the back pages of various local newspapers would know of Goddess Ayiti, the exotic dominatrix advertising her services there. Said services include bondage, face-sitting, trampling, cock and ball torture, and strap-on dildo fucking. Ooh la-la, some might say.

"Hell yeah, it was a lot of fun, I even let Mildred finger my ass," Caleb said, and then he stopped speaking abruptly. Embarrassment bloomed all over his handsome face as he realized what he'd just admitted to. A macho man who admits that Black female dominance turns him on. Dr. Alexandra smiled, and there was a look in her lime-green eyes that wasn't there before. The pretty psychiatrist licked her lips, and crossed her arms, then smiled at Caleb in a way that sent shivers down his spine.

"Well, Mr. Tully, the way I see it, you really should continue to enjoy this hidden desire of yours, in fact, I have a friend who might be able to help you," Dr. Alexandra said, and then she got up from her chair, and took a wrinkled newspaper page and placed it in Caleb Tully's hand. The dumbfounded patient looked at the smiling psychiatrist, and nodded before pocketing the piece of paper. Dr. Alexandra nodded, and thus concluded their session.

"Doc, you're full of surprises but I think you're right, I have to explore my desires some more," Caleb said, and he shook hands with Dr. Alexandra and then exited the office. Dr. Alexandra/Goddess Ayiti smiled wickedly, and then returned to her desk. A few hours later, she had another session, this one with a married woman named Lily Benedict, who was hiding her lesbian tendencies from her husband, Canadian Border Services Agent Elroy Scotts.

"Another one bites the dust," Dr. Alexandra/Goddess Ayiti said to herself as she relaxed in her office. The session with Lily Benedict had been quite fun. The five-foot-six, plump and red-haired, green-eyed housewife and mother of three was a real freak behind closed doors. At first, they discussed Lily's desires, and what they signified in Freudian terms, and then a passionate fuck followed. The dominatrix known as Goddess Ayiti spanked Lily and pulled her hair while fucking her with a strap-on dildo. Dr. Alexandra smiled and fingered her own pussy as she recalled that fun session...

Caleb Tully went to work the next day like a new man. As an executive with the Toronto Dominion Bank, he had a lot of responsibilities. As he walked past his assistant Debra Stirling, a short, blonde-haired and blue-eyed Caucasian cutie whom he'd fucked numerous times, he checked out her rather thick derriere which looked hot in her stylish gray pantsuit. Damn, what Caleb wouldn't give to bend her over his desk and fuck her one more time. Unfortunately, Debra recently learned how to say no, so Caleb wisely kept his distance from her...

Later in the afternoon, Caleb went to the private washroom in his office and pulled out his long and thick, dark and uncircumcised dick. This thick bar of chocolate had filled the eager mouths, creamy pussies and tight assholes of a lot of women of all hues in the Greater Toronto Area. Black women, Chinese women, Indian women, Arab women, Latin women, Caleb didn't discriminate at all when it came to pussy. And the ladies loved him for it...

"Oh yeah," Caleb said, closing his eyes as he masturbated, pumping his hand up and down on his long, dark dick. At first, he thought of Debra and that plump White ass of hers, and visualized her on her knees, sucking his dick before he put her on all fours and fucked her from behind. For some reason, Caleb's dick remained unimpressed. Licking his lips, Caleb switched his train of thought, and interestingly, the woman who crept into his thoughts was Dr. Alexandra Moreau...

With a wicked smile on his handsome face, Caleb visualized the good doctor on her knees, sucking his dick. Once more, Caleb's dick remained unimpressed. He found himself thinking about their last session, and how he surprised himself by admitting that he did enjoy it when his ex-girlfriend tied him up. What Caleb didn't admit to the good doctor is the fact that his ex-girlfriend did much more than that. Indeed, Caleb's ex-girlfriend fucked him with a dildo...and he liked it.

"What the hell?" Caleb whispered, surprised by his own thoughts. The more he thought about his ex-girlfriend with her dildo, the harder his dick got. As he continued stroking his big dark dick, the mental image of his ex-girlfriend Mildred was replaced by that of Dr. Alexandra Moreau in a Black leather/fetish outfit, holding a whip in one hand while stroking her strap-on dildo with the other. With a wicked smile on her face, Dr. Alexandra Moreau bent Caleb over, and began fucking his ass with her strap-on dildo...

"Fuck," Caleb hissed, and he groaned sharply as he came, cum shooting out of his dick like a shot from a cannon. The burly executive looked down at his right hand, which was covered with cum, and he wiped his sweaty brow with the other. He came like never before as he masturbated to the fantasy of getting fucked in the ass by his bossy female psychiatrist. Hot damn. This was too freaky even for him. Get a grip, Caleb told himself. After washing his hands and readjusting his clothes Caleb went back to work as if nothing had happened.

"Hello, this is Mr. C, I'd like to speak to Goddess Ayiti please," Caleb said in a loud and clear voice as he spoke into his iPhone. The number of the professional dominatrix on the wrinkled newspaper page given to him by Dr. Alexandra Moreau had been burning a hole in his pocket. Caleb waited, and the phone rang three times before someone picked up. His heart skipped a beat as a sultry feminine voice greeted him in a warm, deeply sensual tone.

"Goddess Ayiti speaking," Dr. Alexandra Moreau said, chuckling softly. At times like these, she loved having two different cell phones...and two different identities. Caleb Tully, macho brother with hidden submissive tendencies called her, just like she knew he would. In fact, the fool even brought up his shrink's name as a referral, and Goddess Ayiti almost died laughing. This was all too easy...

"Alright, I'll be straight to the point, Goddess Ayiti, I'm curious about bondage and pegging, and maybe face-sitting, I'd like to book a two-hour session," Caleb said swiftly, and Dr. Alexandra Moreau pictured him pacing back and forth in his plush townhouse in the affluent Laurence Park area of Toronto. Pausing for effect, Goddess Ayiti gave Caleb the illusion that she was pondering his proposal, and then she finally gave him her answer.

"Sounds good, sir, my first-time consultation fee is three hundred dollars for a two-hour session, please shower and cleanse all your cavities before coming into my presence, I'll text you the address shortly," Goddess Ayiti said in that husky, sultry voice that she knew would send chills down Caleb's spine. The overeager bozo hastily agreed to her terms, and she burst out laughing once she hung up the damn phone. This was going to be fun. Goddess Ayiti couldn't wait to see Caleb's face once he saw who he was dealing with....

"This is going to be fun," Caleb said to himself as he stepped into the shower, and turned the dial all the way to hot. For the next twenty minutes, he cleansed himself with soap and water, and carefully washed his dick and balls, and also his ass. Later, he brushed his teeth. After exiting the washroom, Caleb put on a blue silk shirt, Black silk pants and Black Timberland shoes. Time to go, he said to himself. A sense of excitement Caleb had never known before filled him...

Hopping into his bright red Rav4, Caleb drove to the suburb of Ajax where Goddess Ayiti awaited. Caleb smiled to himself. He couldn't believe that he was going to do this, especially with a dominatrix recommended to him by his psychiatrist. In all of his adult life, Caleb had never had any problems finding sexy women to bring to his bed. He'd never paid for it a day in his life. Well, the services of a dominatrix didn't count as paying for sex, at least not to Caleb, so that was that...

"Welcome to my den of iniquity," Goddess Ayiti said to herself while in front of the mirror, practicing for when Caleb arrived. Decked out in a Black leather miniskirt, thigh-high Black boots, and a Black and red tank top, she looked every bit the dominatrix. A sultry siren designed to entice and dominate the male of the species. The living embodiment of Black female dominance, what most Black men couldn't handle...

"Hello," Caleb said, as he stood in front of the door of a nice townhouse located in Ajax's east end. The place looked really nice. Not what he'd expect from the dwelling or place of business of a professional dominatrix. Then again, to the best of his knowledge, Caleb had never met one. Patiently he waited, and upon hearing the sound of approaching footsteps, Caleb held his breath. The moment of truth had come...

"Good afternoon," came a feminine voice as the townhouse doors swung open. Caleb's eyes went wide as a decidedly familiar face looked him up and down, and smiled. A gasp escaped Caleb's lips as Dr. Alexandra Moreau, his normally conservatively attired and button-down psychiatrist appeared, clad in a sexy Black and crimson leather outfit that would make a hooker blush. Taking a deep breath, Caleb looked at the smiling woman with barely contained fury.

"Dr. Alexandra Moreau, what on earth are you doing in that crazy getup?" Caleb asked, and Dr. Alexandra/Goddess Ayiti grabbed him by the collar and, with surprising strength, pulled him inside. The doors closed behind Caleb, and at once, he was in a new world. Something fishy was going on here and he wanted to get to the bottom of it. Speaking of bottom, Dr. Alexandra's looked absolutely scrumptious in that Black leather skirt of hers...

"Caleb, you silly goose, seriously, you need to wise up, I am Goddess Ayiti, I'm a psychiatrist moonlight as a professional dominatrix," she said haughtily, hands on her hips. Caleb looked her up and down and smiled, understanding replacing shock and disbelief on his handsome face. Grinning, Caleb followed Dr. Alexandra Moreau/Goddess Ayiti into the townhouse basement, and once there, all was made clear.

"Well, this is a nice surprise, ma'am, shall we begin?" Caleb said, smirking, and Goddess Ayiti grinned happily. Once they got to the basement, the dominatrix/psychiatrist showed the macho brother from corporate Canada everything that she was made of, and then some. It wasn't Caleb's first foray into the world of BDSM. He'd tied up and spanked women while fucking them, and enjoyed it. Now, the shoe was on the other foot, so to speak...

"Cute ass you got there, sub," Goddess Ayiti said, and then she lashed out at her submissive, striking his ass with her belt. Caleb yelped as Goddess Ayiti began whooping his ass with the belt and struggled in his bonds, but to no avail. Once they got to the basement, Goddess Ayiti, Dr. Alexandra Moreau's sinisterly sexy alter ego explained the rules to him, and once Caleb agreed to them, she started his erotic punishment right away...

"Hmm, this actually feels nice," Caleb said, a few moments later, as Goddess Ayiti stopped paddling his bum. After donning gloves, Goddess Ayiti dipped her fingers in oil, and then began digging into Caleb's ass. The burly Dominica-born and Canadian-bred stud gasped at the intrusion, and Goddess Ayiti playfully smacked his ass when he bucked wildly. Time to show this sexy stud who's the boss...

"Wait till you feel my strap-on, stud, " Goddess Ayiti said in a tone oozing with lust and menace. While fingering Caleb's ass, the sexy and very voluptuous dominatrix stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. Soon Caleb was moaning in pleasure, seemingly overwhelmed by the sensations that Goddess Ayiti was triggering in him. This "femdom" stuff was turning out to be a lot more fun than Caleb could have imagined...

"Oh I feel it," Caleb said, a few minutes later, as the moment of truth came. Goddess Ayiti pulled her fingers out of Caleb's ass, and replaced them with something a bit bigger. Rolling a condom on the dildo, Goddess Ayiti got ready to peg her latest sub. Caleb gasped as the dildo slid into his well-lubricated ass. At last, his fantasy was coming true. Goddess Ayiti gripped Caleb's hips and thrust into him, sinking the dildo deep into his ass. A lot of subs were freaked out the first time their tight male asses got fucked by a woman, but not Caleb.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12