Black Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But for the moment I just hoped things didn't come to that.

Taking advantage of her unfastened pants, I slid both of my hands down into her panties as I came back to kissing her, and I reached around and grabbed a fat but firm ass cheek in each hand. I dug my fingers deep into her flesh, squeezing her and unknowingly furthering the slack of her pant waist. Before I knew it, her jeans had slipped down from her hips, and when I stopped mauling her juicy lips and tongue and looked down, I could see the black skin of her thighs contrasting against the bright red panties with the wet spot in the center of them.

Now she was fumbling to undo my jeans.

"Get that thing out here," she demanded. "You better be worth it," she spat, trying to sound tough, but I knew she was only covering for how out of control she was.

She tugged my dick roughly to free it, but it didn't hurt at all. After the constricting way I'd been caught up in my pants, it felt beyond wonderful to at last be free. I was throbbing, but my cock only enjoyed the cool air around it for a brief time before Gracie tugged aside her panties and shoved, yes shoved me into her hot, tight, soaking pussy.

She felt so good inside that I didn't even want to fuck. I just stayed in her like that, feeling her cunt squeezing me. I was shocked that she could be so tight and yet so easy to push my entire length into on the first try. But obviously she was good at this. Her pussy walls milked my cock with more expertise than some girls had with their hands or even mouths. It felt so good that I knew I wouldn't even need to fuck her to get off.

"Ohhhh, good," Gracie shuddered. "Ohhh, yeah. You just keep it right there. I'll take care of you, baby. Just stay there just like that." She put her hands on my chest and pushed my chest away from hers as she thrust herself out, bowing backward against the mattress. Her tits rose so high that I lost sight of her head as it dipped back, but we were still deeply connected at the hips. I grabbed her breasts and held them together, waiting for whatever came next.

It was then that I found out the expert cunt massage my dick was getting was only the appetizer. Next Gracie began wildly rotating and thrusting and bucking her hips every which way, fucking me so erratically that I never knew what to brace for. Her pelvis worked like it was separate from her, doing maneuvers that seemed like magic. She bounced against me hard and incredibly fast, and I couldn't have fucked her back even I wanted to. Trying to move would have resulted in a broken penis. So, very happily, I just stood my ground and took it, holding onto those great tits for dear life as my legs trembled beneath me.

"How you doing?" Gracie shrieked loudly toward the ceiling. "Huh, boy? Still think you can handle me? Still think you can be my man?" She was at least as out of breath as I was since she was doing all the work, but that didn't stop her mouth.

Even though her hands were still planted against my chest, holding me away so she could hold her bent back position, I wanted to be closer to her. I pulled myself forward and found little resistance as I buried my face into her black, wobbling tits. I wrapped my arms around her back and hugged her tight, and my leg muscles burned as I fought to keep myself in this position while taking the fucking of a lifetime from her.

"Oh yeah," she gasped. "That's it. Now show me! Show me what you can do!"

Accepting the challenge with every ounce of my body and mind, I didn't even wait for her to stop her gymnastic-style fury fucking before I took over. I slid one hand down her back and to the bottom of her ass, feeling the thick crack of it right in my palm, while my other hand moved up to the back of her head. I straightened her back up, pulled her to me, and then bent her over again, kissing her with even more lust than before. This time I followed her body down with my own as we sagged against the mattress, slowly dragging it down the wall until it settled halfway on the floor with us laying on top of it, me on top of her, and now me doing the fucking.

I kissed her deeply and held her as my hips worked their own magic, thrusting in and out of her with a force and speed I was surprised to be capable of. I managed to find another level of passion even after that, when I heard and felt Gracie screaming into my mouth as our tongues slipped, swapped, spun, and quarreled.

Finally, when she was out of breath, she fought hard enough to break her lips free. "Oh fuck, don't you dare stop! Don't you dare fucking stop!!" She must have been delirious, because her next words contradicted that order. "I want to take my pants off!" Knowing that I was going to remind her about being prepared for a Jim invasion, or possibly just replying to the voice in her own head, she pulled off the t-shirt and quickly followed that with, "I don't care! I want to fuck you right!"

I wanted that, too, and so I didn't think twice about stopping and pulling out of that heavenly box to make it happen. While I kicked off my own shoes and pants, I yanked off her shoes and practically tore off her jeans and panties, revealing a thick, perfectly triangular bush of curly black hair and a long pair of thick but strong black legs, smooth and glistening and wrapping around me before I could even get my cock back inside of her. Gracie hugged me with her legs and used them to encourage my fucking as I reentered her dreamy cunt. With as much strength as I was pumping her with, her legs with those thick thighs made it all stronger, and soon the two of us were bouncing atop the mattress. Gracie's big breasts were flopping. Our bodies were in sync, but we moved too violently to kiss.

"How is that?" I asked, passionate anger in my voice. "You ever had a man do you like this?"

"Oh fuck..." She couldn't finish her thought because she was climaxing. Her eyes closed tight, her mouth opened wide, and she shook and shuddered all over. Her thighs wrapped around my ass so tight I thought she might squeeze permanent marks into my skin. Her pussy muscles attacked my cock with such frenzy that only a miracle kept me from cumming.

I kept up my thrusting as she writhed in orgasm. She was screaming now, showing no concern for getting caught, and her body responded with vicious, passionate spasms.

"Still think I can't handle you?" I asked through my clenched teeth as I tried to hold back my own orgasm.

"Oh shut the fuck up and fuck me!"

I complied, giving her another three or four great, deep, strong thrusts, but that had put me over the edge.

"I'm cumming!"

"Yes! Yes!" she called out. "Cum in me, baby. Cum in me!"

And so I did, grunting and crying out. I clenched my teeth and the rest of my body went rigid as I plowed into Gracie again and flooded her hungry cunt with thick, gooey sperm. I slowed my thrusts as I came, instead opting to stay deep as I unleashed my seed. I pulled back once and sped right back in, all the while shooting my load.

"Give me the rest!" Gracie ordered breathlessly. "Give me the rest up here."

I pulled out and, still spewing, crawled up and straddled her body, heading for her face. A thick trail of cum, bright, almost iridescent white against her black skin, spilled across her from her thick bush to her tummy to between those great tits to up her neck and over her chin. Then Gracie engulfed me with her mouth the way she first had with her pussy. She took me deep and sucked vigorously, her tongue doing miracles right away, and her throat muscles noisily swallowing every drop and spurt of cum I had left. She moaned on me hungrily, suggesting I was more than satisfying.

I had stopped cumming a good couple minutes before Gracie finally released my sensitive dick from her mouth. She was still catching her breath, but she held fast to my cock, holding it against the left side of her face as I grew softer and softer. But even then she wasn't through. Eventually her hand sneaked under me and took a hold of my hanging balls, then massaged them with a warm, sticky lubricant that I knew had to be the cum I had left on her body.

Maybe it was because I wasn't expecting a round two even in my wildest dreams. But I was erect again in just minutes. I grew hard against her face, and she licked me while looking deeply into my eyes.

"I think Jim heard us," she said. Of course I knew that had to be true. People watching television two houses down would have heard us. But I knew she wasn't upset over that. Instead, she said it as a way to suggest that she didn't care. She didn't care who knew what was going on then, and she didn't care who knew what we were about to do now.

Gracie had been right. I couldn't handle her. But it was damned fun trying.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Gavin, check out 'Meeting the Sister', 'Sibling Secrets', and 'The Other Side of the Wall'.

12