Black Goddess of Nova Scotia

Story Info
Haitian man meets black Nova Scotian goddess.
1.7k words
3.12
7.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"Tell me that I am your goddess," budding dominatrix Jessica-Lynn Coleman (Jesslyn to her friends) said as she watched Stephen Blanchet kneel before her. Sitting on a throne-like chair in her loft located in downtown Ottawa, the curvy, long-haired and deliciously big-bottomed sister looked every bit like the African queen she was born to be. The big and tall, chocolate-skinned Haitian-American stud looked at her adoringly, and at once Jessica-Lynn felt both love and scorn for him. Over the years, their relationship had grown quite complex, to say the least.

Born in the environs of metropolitan Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Jessica-Lynn Coleman came to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to study Anthropology at Capital University. The young black woman descended from hardy African-Americans who crossed over the Canadian border in the 1860s in search of freedom and opportunity and settled in the province of Nova Scotia experienced a brand new world when she came to the Canadian Capital.

The City of Ottawa, Ontario, was full of people from places Jessica Lynn only heard of or read about. South Africa. Nigeria. Kenya. Ivory Coast. Somalia. The Republic of Haiti. Bangladesh. Mexico. Chechnya. Her new school, Capital University, was full of lively young people from all over the place, and one of them, a six-foot-tall, ruggedly handsome and ever-smirking, prickly Haitian guy raised in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, quite simply stole her heart.

"You've always been my goddess," Stephen said, and then he took Jessica-Lynn's lovely brown feet in his hands, and kissed each of her toes. Jessica-Lynn grinned, and watched as Stephen sucked her toes lovingly, taking his sweet time. Damn him, she told him she was a bit ticklish! Stephen flashed Jessica-Lynn that trademark smirk of his, and then began licking his way up from her toes up her legs, then paused before her thighs.

"Ask and you shall receive," Jessica-Lynn said, and the gorgeous, curvy Afro-Canadian beauty spread her chocolate thighs invitingly, exposing an obvious target. Stephen looked into Jessica Lynn's lovely, round face, and into those sparkly dark eyes of hers. Grinning, he gently kissed her sex, and then, without hesitation, buried his face between her legs.

"Love the way you smell and taste," Stephen paused to say, and Jessica-Lynn looked down at him and shot him a look. Without needing to be told, Stephen resumed what he was doing. How he loved the way his Afro-Canadian goddess tasted down below. No two women tasted alike down there, and Stephen was somewhat of a connoisseur of such things, having dated women from places like India, the Caribbean, Quebec and more. There are lovely women the world over, but to Stephen, there's nothing quite like a beautiful black woman.

"Less talking more licking," Jessica-Lynn said sharply, and she grabbed the back of Stephen's neck for emphasis. Stephen stuck his tongue into her pussy, teasing her clit while his agile fingers wormed their way into Jessica-Lynn's wetness. Jessica-Lynn moaned deeply, and leaned back on her throne-like chair, closing her eyes as Stephen worked his magic on her sweet spot.

While tasting the sweet nectar of Jessica-Lynn's pussy, Stephen peered at her face. Leaning back in her chair, her eyes closed, her full, succulent lips trembling slightly, Jessica-Lynn was definitely in the zone, as they say. Stephen continued stabbing her clit with his tongue while twisting his fingers this way and that inside her womanhood, bringing her ever closer to the edge.

"Oh fuck, you're in my spot," Jessica-Lynn whispered, and Stephen smiled, his mouth eagerly lapping away at her pussy. Moments later, a sharp squeal escaped Jessica-Lynn's full lips, and the young woman's curvaceous body shuddered violently, her smooth, sexy legs thrashing this way and that. Seeing that Jessica-Lynn was close to reaching the magic moment, Stephen didn't let up, and continued licking her pussy like a thirsty nomad finding an oasis after many days lost in the desert.

"Ah," Jessica-Lynn squealed, and moments later, the feminine floodgates open. A jet of hot, sticky girly cum shot out of her pussy and into Stephen's waiting mouth. Like the thirsty brother he was internationally infamous for being, Stephen licked up all of Jessica-Lynn's cum. Nothing like the taste of a woman's orgasmic juices. Stephen lapped away at Jessica-Lynn until she was dry, and then looked up her with admirable false modesty.

"That was so much fun, now come here," Jessica-Lynn said, and Stephen pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. Stephen kissed Jessica-Lynn's lips and looked into her lovely eyes. Without another word, he kissed her throat, and then caressed her breasts, gently grasping them in his large, slightly ashy hands. Jessica-Lynn looked at Stephen as he went to work on her without hesitation, just like she knew he would.

"Hot damn," Stephen whispered, as he flicked his tongue over the areolas of Jessica-Lynn's large breasts, and at the same time, his hand slipped between her thighs. Jessica-Lynn moaned deeply as Stephen's fingers returned to her pussy, and this time, he slid two of them inside of her. Followed by a third. Sucking on Jessica-Lynn's nipples, Stephen slowly but surely began working his fist into her pussy.

"Go slow," Jessica-Lynn whispered, and Stephen nodded, and continued his progress into her. Jessica-Lynn cried out, a bit overwhelmed by the sweet pleasure and deliciously hot pain which she felt down below as Stephen slowly fisted her. No man had ever done this to her, but she was loving every damn moment of it. Stephen definitely knew his way around the female body. Soon the mischievous brother from the island of Haiti, whom Jessica-Lynn couldn't stay mad at, had her screaming in a most wonderful way.

"Dammit you're beautiful," Stephen said, and Jessica-Lynn kissed him, then her quick hands grabbed his crotch. Grinning, she unzipped his dark cargo pants, and out came his dick. Long and thick, and uncut. A surprise, to be sure, but not a big problem for her. Gently Jessica-Lynn stroked Stephen's dick, and the Haitian brother held his breath as she drew closer.

"Let's see how you taste," Jessica-Lynn said, and then without further ado, she took Stephen into her mouth. Stephen sighed happily as Jessica-Lynn began sucking on his rod. Dammit, he hadn't been with a black female in quite some time, and Jessica-Lynn was like no other woman he'd ever met. He could talk about black issues and politics and life stuff with this young woman for six hours straight without tiring of her. Yup, Jessica-Lynn was amazing...in every way.

"Oh damn," Stephen said, gasping as he felt Jessica-Lynn's fingers slide up his ass. He looked at her and saw a mischievous gleam in those lovely dark eyes of hers. Jessica-Lynn locked eyes with Stephen as she sucked his dick and fingered his ass. Lots of guys liked this sort of thing but wouldn't admit it. Stephen had a lot of female domination and strap-on porn on his laptop, so Jessica-Lynn figured he'd be okay with this. Judging by how hard Stephen's dick got as she fingered his ass, Jessica-Lynn figured she was right.

"Come on, Stephen, you know you like it," Jessica-Lynn paused to say, and she resumed sucking his dick while fingering his ass. Stephen moaned deeply as Jessica-Lynn's double whammy overwhelmed him, and soon he felt weak in the knees. He shouted out a warning that he was about to cum, and when he did, Jessica-Lynn tasted his manly essence, so to speak.

"Frigging hot," Stephen whispered, once he came down from cloud nine. Pulling Jessica-Lynn into his arms, he kissed her once more, tasting himself on her lips. Dammit he wanted her. Without warning he turned her around, and grasped those thick, round ass cheeks of hers. Jessica-Lynn laughed, knowing that Stephen was a butt man through and true. Hell, the brother had a homemade album of Serena Williams beach pictures in his room.

"Kiss my ass," Jessica-Lynn said, as haughtily as she could, and Stephen was more than happy to oblige her. Bending Jessica-Lynn over, Stephen caressed her ass cheeks and kissed each of them in turn. Spreading her ass cheeks wide open, Stephen stuck his tongue into Jessica-Lynn's asshole. Jessica-Lynn smiled in satisfaction and grinded her ass against Stephen's handsome face. Nothing she loved more than getting her booty eaten like it's groceries, as they say.

"Don't mind if I do," Stephen paused to say, and he smacked Jessica-Lynn's thick brown ass cheeks as he buried his tongue deep inside her asshole. Jessica-Lynn squirmed in delight as Stephen explored her booty hole with his tongue, thrilling her like never before as he continued his wanton exploration of her body. Soon she was squealing in delight, amazed at his boldness and expertise.

"Fuck it I'm horny," Jessica-Lynn said, and she turned around and flashed Stephen a wink. Grinning, he reached for some condoms which sat on the nearby night stand and rolled them on his dick. Rubbing his hard member against Jessica-Lynn's thick, round and oh-so sexy ass, Stephen poked her pussy lips from behind and then eased himself inside of her. Gripping Jessica-Lynn's wide hips, Stephen thrust into her.

"Love that ass of yours," Stephen said, gleefully smacking Jessica-Lynn's thick booty as he thrust his dick into her pussy. Jessica-Lynn squealed and grinded her ass against Stephen's groin, driving his dick deeper inside of her. At last they were one. Passionately they made love, and at some point ended up on the living room carpet, where Stephen took Jessica-Lynn to the edge, smacking her big ass, pulling her hair and slamming his dick into her pussy with wild abandon. Stephen fucked her raw and didn't let up until Jessica-Lynn squealed in delight and tapped out, several hours later.

"To many more days like this one," Jessica-Lynn said, a big smile on her moon-shaped face as she rested her head against Stephen's hairy chest. The two of them lay on her living room carpet, pleasurably sore, beyond spent but happy as can be. Stephen grinned at Jessica-Lynn and kissed her forehead, and nodded in agreement as he put his arms around her. Yup, he could become addicted to this woman for sure, and not just physically. Jessica-Lynn was...amazing. To many more days like this indeed, Stephen thought happily.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers