Black Goddess Strapons Black Man

Story Info
Dominant Black Goddess strapons Black man.
1.4k words
2.25
28.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

The feel of a strap-on dildo sliding deep into my asshole is one of the things which turn me on the most in this world. And it's got to be a Black woman wearing said strap-on dildo. Otherwise I won't play. Kind of a weird thing for a heterosexual Black man to admit, isn't it? Yeah, I guess I am not your average Black male. The name is Henry L'Amour. The kinkiest Haitian guy on the planet, or so I've been told. And I am a BDSM fanatic. Always have been and always will be. I'm experiencing all manners of torment and pleasure thanks to Mistress Monique Acier. The only practicing Professional Dominatrix of Haitian descent in the Province of Ontario.

How I met Mistress Monique is a story in and of itself. I was sitting at the local branch of the Ottawa Community Library. Just browsing through porn. It was early in the morning and my classes at Carleton University are in the early afternoon. I flipped from one porn site to the other. Black man fucking blonde-haired white woman in the ass? Seen that last week. Black Mistress Dominating the hell out of some chubby, wimpy white guy? All too common. Black guy boning big-booty Black woman in a hood setting? Okay but been there done that. White chick fucking weak-looking white guy with strap-on? Yawn. Nerdy white guys running around the hood in a van looking for Black chicks to fuck? Hey, whatever floats their boat. Is there anything in the world of online porn that I haven't seen before?

I was about to click off when I finally came across something interesting. A chubby Black woman wearing a black leather outfit while carrying a whip and wearing a strap-on. Kneeling before her was an actual Black man. And she was berating him while he sucked her dildo. Wow. This is definitely not something you see every day. I mentally cursed myself for not finding this site sooner. I watched as the sexy Black Dominatrix later bent the Black dude over and fucked him in the ass with her strap-on dildo. Wow. Amazing. I copied the link to the website and saved it on my Yahoo email account. Then I left the library, feeling quite excited.

I had never seen such content before. Oh, I have seen some Black guys getting fucked by white women wearing strap-on dildos but that didn't turn me on. I'm not into white chicks and there's no way in hell I'd let one do me like that. Why? I just don't feel submissive to them. And I don't think they're all that Dominant. Now a Black woman is a whole other matter. Everything about the Black woman screams Dominance. And Black men everywhere know it. It scares us and thrills us at the same time. A lot of Black men can't handle the intensity, that's why they go to white women. Me? I'm all about the Black love, though it's the Black lust that guides my actions most of the time.

Yeah, I couldn't forget about that website. In my classes that day, I kept daydreaming about the bossy Black lady with the strap-on dildo Dominating the hell out of that Black dude. I went to visit one of my freaks. This twenty-something, twice-divorced Djibouti chick named Farina Ahmed. She's around five-foot-nine, not quite skinny but still really hot, with light brown skin, almond-shaped brown eyes and a big, round booty. Farina took my mind off the sexy Black Dominatrix. She got right down to business as soon as I got to her apartment. She knelt before me and sucked my long and thick, uncircumcised Black cock. For a Black woman from a Muslim country, Farina is weirdly fascinated by my all-natural dick. I'm proud to be uncut and I love to bone hot bitches with my thick rod.

I watched Farina as she polished my cock with her tongue and sucked my balls eagerly. Once I deemed she did a good job, I put her on all fours and fingered her asshole while licking her pussy. A few moments later, I fucked her. I slammed my dick into her moist pussy. The Djibouti slut squealed as I fucked her hard. Farina loves a rough fucking and I don't mind giving it to her. I fucked her until I came, then I fucked her some more. Afterwards, she sucked my dick and licked up all of my cum. A couple of hours later, I left her place. I still couldn't stop thinking about the bossy Black lady I had seen in the online video. So I went home and went back to the link. I learned a bit more about the alluring Black Dominatrix. Mistress Monique was a fascinating character. She described herself as the only Professional Dominatrix of Haitian descent in Ontario on her website. Wow. I was stunned. I didn't know there were freaky ladies like that in the Haitian community. Word.

I thought about contacting her to book a session. Excitement won out over fear and I dialled her up. After a few minutes she picked up. I arranged for a discreet session, and I definitely didn't regret it. A few days later, I met Mistress Monique at a motel room near Barrhaven for said discreet encounter. And my sexy Haitian Dominatrix didn't disappoint. She looked really good, too. Five-foot-eleven, chubby but sexy, with deep brown skin, long hair neatly braided into tresses and a big round butt. Her face was cute and friendly, and in a way she kind of reminded me of Hollywood starlet Jill Scott. I must say I was really nervous. Mistress Monique reassured me and we talked for a bit before anything started. She was patient and kindly, like a Sunday school teacher instead of the arrogant and scary lady I had envisioned. Reassured and more turned on than ever, I was ready and eager to begin.

Step by step, Mistress Monique and I did our thing. First she introduced me to anal training with a surprisingly gentle probing of my anus with her fingers. She had on latex gloves but I felt everything. It was kind of hot. While fingering my asshole she squeezed my cock and balls. Afterwards, she made me kneel before her and suck her toes while she stroked her strap-on dildo. I couldn't wait for her to stick it inside of me. This was my ultimate fantasy. I wanted her, a strong Black woman, to fuck me, a young Black man, with her dildo. I didn't want some white slut. I wanted her. Mistress Monique thankfully didn't make me wait. A few moments later, she laid me on my back and ordered me to spread them. By them I assumed she meant my legs. I raised my legs in the air. And waited for her.

Mistress Monique knelt between my legs, and began applying lubrication all over my asshole. She also applied plenty all over the strap-on dildo. Looking me in the eyes, she asked me if I was ready. Without hesitation I nodded. Grinning, Mistress Monique pressed the dildo against my asshole and pushed it inside. Slowly, inch by inch, she fed my ass her dildo. I stroked my dick as Mistress Monique slowly began fucking me with her strap-on dildo. I can't describe to you how awesome and scary it felt. I mean I can, but I doubt you'll really get it until you, well, get it. Mistress Monique was really patient and gentle as she fucked me in the ass with her dildo. She respected my body while tormenting it. How awesome was that? Overall, I enjoyed myself in the extreme. It was a life-changing experience. It's definitely not the last time I try this. I think I'm gonna put Mistress Monique on speed dial! It was that great.

I went home happy as a damn clown. And I properly thanked Mistress Monique for her time. Man, sometimes I wonder if I'm the only Black man out there with such a unique special interest in the bedroom. Somehow, I doubt it. Maybe we should start a club or something. Yeah, that would be funny. Even if other Black guys admitted to liking bossy Black women with strap-on dildos, what would we call ourselves? The outwardly macho yet sexually submissive Black men's club? It would never work. Nope. I think my unique sexual interest is going to stay secret. It's between me, you and Mistress Monique.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers