Black Guys Like Strap-ons, Too

Story Info
Black woman introduces black man to her strap on.
1.1k words
3.51
45.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Fantasies. We've all got some. My name is Alice and I've got some rather freaky fantasies. I have a fantasy about buying a strap on dildo and fucking a black man with it. It's like my ultimate fetish. I never thought this fantasy of mine would ever come true. I have enough trouble attracting cool black men as it is, let alone finding one who would be into this kind of stuff. Yeah, my dream seemed far-fetched.

For you to understand my dilemma, you need to know who you're dealing with. I am six feet tall and I weigh two hundred and thirty pounds. On top of that, I've got jet-black skin. I love being black. Black is beautiful. Yet the dark shade of my skin has made me a bit of an outcast, even among my people. I'm fairly large too, which adds to the problem. My body is big. Everything I've got is big. Big breasts, big butt and big waist line. Yeah, nothing I've tried has ever changed anything about my looks. In the face department, I'm average. See, I am a plain and tall, large black female. Not exactly the kind of girl that the guys rush to.

I began looking through the Internet for a mate. I posted pictures of my body and my butt on some sites. What do you know? I got a lot of hits. One of them seemed particularly interesting. He called himself Bruno and considered himself to be a black stud. He was down for whatever. After chatting online for months, we agreed to meet. Bruno came to meet me at a restaurant. He was a tall, good-looking young black man. Easily an inch taller than himself, though leaner and more muscular. We talked. I found out that he was a college student, and hoped to become a cop someday.

I told him that I was a security guard and had some rather unusual fetishes. He was still cool with me. I took him home. Oh, man did we have a good time! Bruno and I had some fun wrestling each other in oil in my basement. It was a lot of fun. He was very strong. He pinned me three times. I got him once. We were very playful people. He was very sexy to look at and had a pretty big dick. At least eight inches long and uncircumcised, with nuts the size of baseballs. I wanted to taste some of his manly juice. I sucked his cock and licked his balls. I was a pretty good sucker of dicks and he appreciated my skills.

I fingered Bruno's asshole as I sucked him. He didn't seem to mind, in fact he got harder in my mouth. I made him cum several times and drank his seed. Yeah, I go down and I like to swallow. I like black men. I like the way they smell and taste. Bruno returned the favor by going down on me. He licked my pussy like there was no tomorrow. The guy was so good at licking pussy that I thought he might have been a lesbian in another life. He made me cum, which I thought was impossible! Afterwards, I was breathing heavily and smiling from ear to ear. This guy had brought me pleasure! I so looked forward to the rest of the evening.

I whipped out the strap on dildo and fasted the harness around my ample waist. Bruno watched me while stroking his cock. He came and licked my breasts, then sucked on my dildo. I looked at our reflections in the mirror. A large black woman getting her dildo sucked by a handsome black man. Yeah, this was hot! I asked Bruno to lie on his back while I prepped him up. I sucked his cock once more and fingered his asshole. Then, I took some oil and greased up the dildo before lubricating him. Finally, I pressed the dildo against his butt hole, and waited.

The sight of Bruno lying there, about to be penetrated by my dildo. This was so hot! I promised him I'd be gentle. Slowly, I pushed the dildo up his ass. Bruno stroked himself as I took him. I enjoyed every minute of it. This was my fantasy fuck! I was finally fucking a black man in the ass with my strap on dildo! Bruno took it like a champ. Not a single scream from him. That's my kind of man! They don't make them like that no more!

I fucked him good. Driving the dildo deep inside of him. We had plenty of lube so whenever he got dry, I greased him up and resumed fucking him good. For the most part, he appeared to be enjoying it. I stroked his cock and massaged his balls as I fucked him. He was really appreciative of that. When he came, I bent down and sucked him dry. I continued to fuck him, shoving it deep inside of him. I fucked him until I was so wet that my pussy was a puddle, and Bruno had enough. I pulled out, and kissed my lover. I had fantasized about this so long and this was the man who made it come true.

Since that day, Bruno and I became regular fuck buddies. The strap on stuff wasn't all that we tried. One time, I completely surrendered to him. It was an erotic experience which thrilled the both of us. I let him have complete control. I sucked him the way he told me, for how long he told me. He came and I drank it, as ordered. When he told me to get on all fours and shake my big butt, I obeyed. He came up behind me, spread my butt cheeks and doused me with lube. I felt his hard cock press against my asshole, and he pushed. Suddenly, he was inside me. I had never had anything up my butt before. As Bruno held me by the hips and began to give my butt a serious anal pounding, I screamed in both pleasure and pain.

Now, I know what Bruno had felt when I took him with the strap on dildo. He buried his cock deep in my asshole. My pussy was wet and dripping. He thrust two fingers inside of me, and continued to slam his prick into my butt hole. I felt abased but more alive than ever. This felt better than anything else I'd ever felt. When Bruno came inside me, I screamed in pleasure. Then, I almost blacked out.

As I recuperated in Bruno's arms, I was smiling from ear to ear. Now, I knew what it felt like to have a dick poking my butt hole. I liked it. This was the beginning of rather interesting times for Bruno and myself. We were both hardcore fans of anal sex. We would try it in just about every way that it could be tried. I think I could love this man. We were kindred, in a fetish sort of way.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers