Black Husbands can be Bisexual

Story Info
White woman marries a bisexual Black man.
1.8k words
12.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

A lot of women would have been disturbed, or angry, after their boyfriend or husband revealed to them that he swings both ways. Shawna Gibbs-Jones, the daughter of stoic farmers from Grand Island, Nebraska, is the exception to that rule. She'd always been a rebel, and a highly experimental young woman, the type to take things as they come and roll with the punches. Not the sort of lady who's easily rattled, that's for damn sure.

From the moment Shawna Gibbs met Darius Jones at the University of Nebraska in the Fall of 1997, she knew that he was going to be part of her life. The big and tall, ruggedly handsome young Black man came to Nebraska on a football scholarship, having distinguished himself as an offensive lineman at a certain private academy in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. These two unique souls, from completely disparate backgrounds, ended up falling in love.

Shawna Gibbs and Darius Jones got married in the summer of 2001, mere months after graduating with their degrees from the University of Nebraska. They moved to the Brighton neighborhood of Boston, and bought a nice townhouse. Fast forward a little more than a decade and a half, and they're living it up. Darius is a Junior Partner at the Law Offices of Winters, Haven & Thorpe. Shawna teaches Mathematics at a local private school. They are the proud parents of two daughters, Lily and Daria. Life is good for the Jones family.

Shawna Gibbs-Jones and Darius Jones enjoy the trappings of success, but that doesn't mean that everything is hunky dory all the time. It would have made for a boring tale if that's how life was for them. Like all couples trying to balance work and family in a hectic world, Shawna Gibbs-Jones and Darius Jones are as likely to fall into a rut as anyone else.

Oh, and one other thing, if you will, dear readers. It wasn't easy for Shawna Gibbs-Jones and Darius Jones as an interracial couple, even in a liberal locale like the City of Boston, but they forged a powerful bond and refused to let anyone or anything get in their way. That being said, with their daughters visiting Shawna's parents in Grand Island, Nebraska, Darius and Shawna finally had the whole house to themselves, and made good use of their free time.

"This is so frigging hot," Shawna Gibbs-Jones said, licking her lips and sighing happily as she watched the hot man-to-man action unfolding before her. Shawna's husband Darius Jones was having some fun with their good buddy, biracial stud Damon Costas, a newcomer to Boston by way of Atlanta, Georgia, and it was truly something to behold. The six-foot-tall, athletic and curvy blonde stretched luxuriously on the bed, pinching her nipples with one hand and fingering her wet, hairy pussy with the other.

"It's about time we did this," Darius said, and the six-foot-three, broad-shouldered and athletic, dark-skinned African American stud grinned at his buddy Damon, who stood before him, gently stroking his own dick. Five-foot-ten, dark-haired, brown-skinned, green-eyed, slender and fit, Damon was hunky and well-endowed, and he winked at Darius as he stepped closer, and the two men shared a passionate kiss while Shawna watched attentively.

"I'm down with that," Damon replied, and he and Darius began doing their thing. Damon and Darius playfully wrestled, jockeying for position. Damon grabbed Darius's dick and began stroking it, then took him into his mouth. Darius sighed happily as Damon began sucking his dick. He hadn't had his dick sucked by another man in many years, not since he fell in love with his darling Shawna, and he truly missed it.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," Darius sighed, and he smiled at his darling wife Shawna, who blew him a kiss, as Damon continued to suck his dick. While fellating Darius, Damon pushed a finger up his ass, and then added a second one. For a guy who claimed that he'd put his bisexual experimentation days behind him after getting married, Darius sure had a supple asshole. Damon knew these things, he believed in enjoying himself with both sexes, without letting any bullshit morality get in the damn way...

"Hmm, your hole isn't as tight as I thought it would be," Damon paused to say, and Darius grinned, then winked at Shawna. The sultry blonde gal lay on the bed, thrusting two fingers into her pussy and moaning softly while pleasuring herself. Shawna's beautiful blue eyes never left Darius as he frolicked with their pal Damon, for lack of a better term.

"That's because I fuck Darius ass regularly with my strap-on dildo," Shawna quipped, laughing merrily, and she blew the two men a kiss with her free hand, while jamming the fingers of her other hand into her pussy. Damon looked at Shawna and smiled, then nodded understandingly as he resumed sucking Darius dick and fingering his asshole. This was most definitely going to be so much fun...

"I'm game for more," Darius said, and Damon nodded, and then straddled him, rubbing his hard dick against Darius lips. Grinning, Darius took Damon's dick into his mouth and began sucking it. Shawna watched her sexy hubby suck dick and felt tickled pink, and moments later she came, her pussy oozing hot girly cum. After catching her breath, Shawna decided to join the action. Why should she let the fellas have all the fun? After all, the lady of the house deserves some fun too!

"Fellas, make room for me," Shawna said, and Damon and Darius smiled at her, then continued with their fun. Darius sucked Damon's dick with gusto, and when Damon finally came, the brother drained his cum quite greedily. Noticing Darius dick sticking upward, Shawna grabbed it and took it into her mouth. Why waste a good erection? That certainly never made any sense to a wanton, sensual woman like Shawna, that's for damn sure...

"This is hot," Darius sighed, as Shawna sucked him off, and, inspired by the lusty lady, Damon began sucking Darius dick as well. With two pairs of lips eagerly sucking his dick and balls, Darius felt like he was on cloud nine. Shawna and Damon exchanged a smile as they worked Darius over, sucking his dick and balls, and also fingering his ass and licking it as well. Overwhelmed, Darius was on the verge of exploding, and when he did, Shawna and Damon sucked every last drop of his cum...

"Hmm, you are one hot lady," Damon said to Shawna, and Shawna grinned, and tugged on the Atlanta-born stud's dick. Darius grinned and watched as Shawna began sucking Damon's dick. This turned him on immensely, watching his sultry wife suck the same dick he himself sucked mere moments ago. Damon sighed happily as Shawna sucked his dick and licked his balls, getting him harder than a rock in no time...

"Hmm, this hot lady needs this dick," Shawna said, and she got on all fours and shook her big, creamy White ass at Damon. The Atlanta stud rolled a condom on his dick, and then pushed his dick into Shawna's pussy. The foxy blonde moaned softly as Damon worked his dick into her. It was her first time trying a dick other than her husband Darius in a very, very long time...

"Go for it," Darius said, and the tall, hunky African American stud stroked his big dark dick as he watched his sexy blonde wife Shawna get fucked by Damon. Turned on by what he was beholding, Darius decided to join the action. Grabbing some condoms and lubricant, he came up behind Damon, and rubbed his dick against the Atlanta stud's bum. Damn turned, looked at Darius and grinned, then resumed fucking Shawna like there was no tomorrow...

"Oh yes," Damon groaned, as Darius gripped his hips and worked his dick into his ass, after lubricating him properly of course. With his dick embedded inside Shawna's hot, wet and downright pulsating pussy, and Darius thick dick buried deep inside his ass, Damon was dangerously close to cloud nine. Damon's screams mixed with Shawna's passionate squeals and Darius manly grunts as the three of them continued their steamy three-way...

Much later, Shawna, Damon and Darius lay sprawled on the carpeted floor, sweaty, tired, and happy as can be. Shawna Gibbs-Jones and Darius Jones exchanged a smile, and nodded. It was fun to add a man sandwich to their erotic platter, but for them, the fun was just beginning. After sending Damon Costas home, the happy couple continued with their fun, having regained their mojo thanks to tonight's steamy sexual antics. It was truly a night for the ages...

"Hmm, I've missed this," Shawna said, as she and her beloved Darius tumbled on the bed, and rekindled their passion. They kissed gently, and then drank each other in. Shawna rolled on top of Darius, who caressed her breasts, and gave her thick round ass a firm slap. Shawna purred like a kitten, then grabbed her hubby's dick and sucked it with gusto, getting him hard in no time.

"I've missed you too," Darius replied, watching as his favorite blonde sucked him off. Shawna's lovely head bobbed up and down as she fellated her husband in a most loving manner. Afterwards, Darius lay flat on the bed as Shawna straddled him, smothering his handsome face with her big White ass. Eagerly Darius ate Shawna's pussy and fingered her asshole while stroking his already hard dick. Shawna's happy squeals filled the air, turning Darius on even more...

"Show me how much you've missed me," Shawna cooed, as Darius put her on all fours, and rubbed his long, hard dick against her bum. Shawna spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, and giggled as Darius lubricated her asshole with some Aveeno cream, then rolled a condom on his dick. With a swift thrust, Darius pushed his dick into his wife's asshole, and began to fuck her with slow, deep and powerful strokes. Darius is an ass man through and true, and doesn't care which race or gender the booty he fucks actually belongs to...

"Hmm, I love this ass," Darius murmured, and he playfully smacked his wife Shawna's thick ass as he gently but firmly filled her butthole with his dick. Shawna groaned, and thrust her back, grinding her ass against her husband's groin, and welcoming his dick inside her tightest spot. Darius cried out as Shawna's butt muscles gripped his dick like a vise, and it wasn't long before he came, unable to resist her merciless squeezing. Panting, he finally pulled out of her...

"Hmm, I think we've got the fire back, dear freaky husband of mine," Shawna Gibbs-Jones said breathlessly, as she laid her head against her husband Darius Jones broad chest. She looked into his eyes, and he smiled at her, before gently kissing her forehead. After making love for hours, the lustful, passionate twosome was finally sated...for the moment. They enjoyed the silence for a bit, reflecting on everything they'd just done. Family comes first, always, but passion needn't be a distant second...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fred Pleasures Jessica A married couple is introduced to the cuckolding kink.in Interracial Love
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Repairman Takes Charge Repairman gives wife the BBC she has never had.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Eating her lover's cum from my ex. Katie goes on the pill to filfil cuckold's creampie fantasy.in Loving Wives
More Stories