Black Isn't So Bad After All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was beginning to like the feel of the black cock deep in his throat and he used those muscles to get a grip on the piece of meat and work them as much as he could, trying his best to get the old man to shoot his load.

Meanwhile, as he stood there, his cock embedded in that white mouth, Eddy relived some of his prior experiences with Dr. Gosman's other patients, both black and white, male and female. He clearly remembered his first piece of white pussy.

The woman had been widowed for almost 10 years and found it difficult to accomplish an orgasm, even though she masturbated regularly. She'd never taken another man to her bed, ashamed that she would dishonor the memory of her husband. She'd come to the doctor to try hypnosis, hoping that she'd be able to get over her hang ups, but in the end had been unable to. The memories of her husband were just too much for her and even the hypnosis that Dr. Gosman used was unable to over come her fears. In the end he'd gotten Eddy to fuck her while she was still under and had given her the same instructions, that she'd always remember what had happened. He felt that she used those visions like he did, while she fingered her pussy and came by herself. He'd never seen the woman again after that.

Before he had time to think about other encounters, he found himself ready to unload his cum. Try as the could though, he was unable to stop himself and his load felt like it was coming from the tips of his toes, as he had the most powerful shooting experience he'd had in a long time. He just knew that the man's head would jerk back, so powerful was that shot, but John impressed Eddy by keeping his cock in his throat while he continued to work on it.

The first blast took John by surprise. Over the years he'd gotten to know when a man was going to unload on him, but this time he was caught by surprise. The first indication he had was when he actually felt the first blast erupt into his throat, and what a blast it was, too! One of the most powerful he'd felt in ages and each eruption after that was less and less powerful until, finally it stopped and he was able to pull the huge cock out of his mouth and lick and suck on the man's balls until he was sure the older man was finished. Then he took the excess skin into his mouth and stabbed his tongue between that skin and the cock head, laving his tongue all around the inside, licking up what juices lingered, until he was sure there was no more to be had.

He pulled the spent cock out of his mouth, still gripping it with both hands, jerking it, hoping for more juices. When he realized that no more was forth coming he released the cock and leaned back into the soft, satisfied with what he'd done. He leaned back into the sofa, closed his eyes, and relived the event in his mind.

He was taken completely by surprised when he felt a mouth on his own cock, opening his eyes to see that the black man hand knelt down and now had his cock in his mouth. The warmth of that mouth felt good and he wanted to keep his cock there forever. He watched as the black man took his complete length into his mouth, and could feel his teeth working on his foreskin, then felt the man's tongue slip between his cock head and the loose skin. He knew that in a minute or two his cock would be at rock hard attention and that he's be unable to keep from blowing his load into that mouth.

Eddy loved to suck cock, almost as much as he loved having his cock sucked and, while the white man wasn't quite as large as he was, the cock felt good in his mouth and he used ever technique he knew to get the man to unload his cum. He didn't know that the good doctor had already gotten John to empty his balls already, but that didn't stop him from trying.

He bobbed his head up and down, taking the full length into his mouth on each down stroke, feeling it scrape against his throat with each lunge. He could feel the skin retract with each down stroke, as well, and he enjoyed the feeling that the skin made on the back of his throat with each up stroke.

After about 10 minutes of sucking he was rewarded with a small amount of cum, not as much as he'd expected, but it was enough to satisfy him, so he concentrated on getting every drop and then licked the cock clean. Once he was done he got up and crossed the room, retrieved his clothing, got dressed, and then left the way he'd entered, through the back door.

"Once Eddy was finished with John he got dressed and left, as he'd been instructed to do. I knew that he'd be back tomorrow though, because I'd already told him that I had an appointment with the man's wife at the same time, so I knew he'd be expecting my call. John represents a change to get a couple to compete with each other over one man's cock. While I have no doubt that John still has some strong feelings about being around blacks, I feel that his memories will temper those feelings. I know he'll have a hard time reconciling his feelings for the flashbacks and memories he'll carry when he leaves the office, but in the end I think he'll be a better person for it all. I can hardly wait to get his wife in here tomorrow and see what happens then. After that, my meeting with both of them at the same time, should produce some startling revelations for both of them."

Dr. Gosman finished his entry and leaned back in his chair. John had been gone for almost an hour and the feeling of what had transpired was still fresh in his mind, as well as the taste of his cock on his taste buds.

"Yes," he said out loud, "tomorrow is going to be something else."

Needless to say, TO BE CONTINUED...

Please, be sure to vote and let me know what you think of the story so far. There are two more chapters to this story and I will post here once each one is completed. Feedback is always appreciated, be it positive or negative, so VOTE!

12