Black Lady Cuckolding Black Men

Story Info
Black mistress watches black Bull fuck black Sissy.
1.5k words
3.07
12.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

What's up dear family? My name is Yasmina Hussein and I'm a Somali Canadian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. A while ago I discovered the world of BDSM, shortly after my divorce, and have been really into it ever since. I discovered that I have a talent for and a desire to dominate people, especially men of color. As a Somali Canadian woman, I was brought up in the Islamic faith but consider myself an Atheist these days. What kind of dominatrix would I be if I subscribed to a religion that elevates men above women? Not a very good one, that's for damn sure.

Tonight, I'm having some fun with my Black Sissy Slut Nana. A big and tall Black dude with a big Black dick and an attitude problem whom I turned into my makeup-wearing, Tutu-sporting and wigged ebony Sissy slave, just like he always wanted to be. Nana is my part-time slave and also my favorite butt Slut. In the outside world, Nana is a successful Jamaican-Canadian business executive known as Alan Watson, graduate of the University of Toronto MBA program and head of mergers and acquisitions at Magnus & Winston Enterprises. In the dungeon, Alan doesn't exist and only Nana remains. Only by surrendering his pride and his manhood in my hands can this big Black dude achieve happiness.

I am the only person that Alan Watson A.K.A. Nana can be himself around. I understand his need for submission, total domination and 'forced' feminization and I don't judge him. In the outside world, he's every bit the Alpha Male. One of those successful Black men that the White guys in corporate North America find intimidating. He's married to a tall, blond-haired and green-eyed White chick named Amanda and they have three sons together, along with a house in suburban Orleans, Ontario. The man leads a double life! I can't help you how happy I am that he's my little bitch. I love to try my new strap-on dildos and Nana provides the holes while my dildo does the penetrating. What can I say? I'm freaky like that and I don't apologize for any of it. That's just the way I get down, you dig?

Right now, Nana is kneeling before me like the obedient Black Sissy Slut he is and sucking on my strap-on dildo. I love it when Nana kneels before me. It's the way things ought to be, you know? After making Nana suck on my dildo, I order him to get on all fours and spread his Black ass cheeks wide open. Just like I expected, Nana did as he was told and spread them for me. I got behind Nana and sprayed some lubricant on his asshole before pressing my dildo against his anus. Gripping Nana's hips, I thrust the dildo deep into his ass. And just like that, we start fucking. Nana moans as I sink the dildo deep into his ass. I smack his ass and berate him while fucking him. I remind him that he's my bitch and I own his ass. And there's absolutely nothing he can do about it.

After fucking Nana's asshole for a good while, I pull the dildo out of it. Nana slumps on the carpeted floor of my dungeon, moaning like the bitch he is. I smile, and tell him that I have a little treat for him. Clapping my hands, I summon my other slave, Guillaume Adewale, also known as El Brute. Standing six-foot-four, broad-shouldered and massively muscular, El Brute is something else. He's biracial, born to a Nigerian immigrant father and Colombian Canadian mother. El Brute is a closeted bisexual guy who's done professional bodybuilding and a few low-budget action movies. You've probably seen some of his stuff on the Sci-Fi Channel on a Saturday night. Maybe. Anyhow, El Brute is a masked Bull and he loves to fuck both women and men. The guy is built like The Rock and he swings both ways, is there anything hotter?

Nana looks at me, then at El Brute. I smile and tell Nana that his unasked fantasy is about to come true. Tonight, he's going to enjoy a real dick. And since I am a very Afro-centric type of dominatrix, I found a Black Bull to fuck my Black Sissy Slut. No way I'm letting some measly White dude have all the fun. I like my kink Black on Black, alright? Nana hesitates. I smile and order him to kneel before El Brute, whose dick is long and thick, and already hard. Hesitantly, Nana begins sucking El Brute's long and powerful Black cock. El Brute leans back against the dungeon wall and exhales. I can tell he's happy. And judging by how greedily Nana is sucking El Brute's dick, he's really into it. I sit on a comfortable chair and finger my hairy Somali cunt while watching my Black Bull getting sucked off by my Black Sissy Slut.

El Brute makes sexy grunting noises as Nana sucks his cock. Grabbing Nana by the back of his neck, El Brute orders him to suck harder. Like the obedient Black Sissy Slut that he is, Nana does exactly what the Black Bull tells him. As his Black Mistress, I couldn't be prouder. I get so turned on that I join the action. Kneeling beside Nana, I start licking El Brute's big Black balls with gusto. Yes, I know, as a Mistress I shouldn't do that but fuck it, I'm horny. Nana and I join forces and suck El Brute's cock until he shoots his cum all over our faces. Like the horny bitches we are, we drink it all up.

El Brute takes a moment to recover, and I notice that Nana has a bulging erection. As a Black Mistress, I have the right to do as I please with my Black Sissy Slut. I grab his big Black dick and start sucking on it. Nana is surprised but pleased as I suck him off. Grinning, I climb on top of him and impale myself on his hard Black dick. Nana puts his hands on my wide hips and thrusts his cock deep into my wet cunt. I ride him hard, cussing like a sailor and urging my Black Sissy Slut to fuck me harder. Who says guys like that can't get the job done? I ride Nana for a good while, but after about twenty minutes or so, he flakes out on me by shooting his load too fast. What the fuck?

I roll off him, and snatch a chastity device from my collection. I grab Nana's dick and snap the chastity device into place. Since he came without my permission, he deserves punishment. Meanwhile, I notice that El Brute is hard again. I'm tempted to ride him but first, I want him to fuck Nana up his ass. El Brute nods, and grabs Nana with authority, making him assume the position. I smear lube all over Nana's ass as El Brute makes him spread his ass. I smile as El Brute pushes his cock into Nana's asshole. As El Brute penetrates him, Nana screams and I laugh. That's right, I'm a Black Mistress laughing in delight as a Black Sissy Slut gets fucked up his dark ass by a Black Bull. Who says Black on Black BDSM can't be fun?

El Brute slams his dick into Nana's asshole mercilessly while holding him into place. Nana screams as he gets fucked, and it's music to my ears. To further mess him up, I pinch his dick even as the chastity device grips it tightly. Nana winces. I smile and nod. I've always wanted to see a big Black dick in a chastity device, and now's my chance. Grinning, I don my strap-on dildo and silence Nana's screams by making him suck on it. El Brute and I exchange dap as we service Nana at both ends. We make one hell of a team, don't we? We fuck Nana until he begs for mercy, then pull out of his holes. El Brute jerks off until he shoots his cum all over Nana's face, and Nana guzzles it like a good slut.

Afterwards, we hit the showers and both men thank me for a wonderful experience before going back to their lives. I hug and kiss El Brute and Nana, and they shift back into their public personas. El Brute takes off his mask and puts on his stylish gear, becoming once more Guillaume Adewale, the low-budget action movie star that so many in Hollywood love to hate. Alan Watson is once more the tall and masculine, respectable Black businessman and married man. He's going back to his wife and brats in the suburbs, happy as can be. I'm the best Black Mistress on the planet. I keep the brothers happy and allow them to explore their most forbidden fetishes with me in a safe, sane and non-judgemental place. Every other Black dominatrix caters only to White guys. To me, that would get boring fast. Nothing like a strong brother who submits to a hot sister!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers