Black Love In Modern America

Story Info
Can a kinky woman love a smart bisexual man?
1.9k words
2.69
9.7k
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Do black men secretly like black female dominance? Are there black men into cuckolding? How freaky do black women get behind closed doors? Is black male bisexuality a turn-on or a turn-off for self-admitted kinky black women? Those are the questions I am reading on private discussion groups about black sexuality on Facebook, and I can't help but laugh. The name is Vilma Smites, and I'm a thirty-year-old black woman living in the City of Columbus, Ohio. I am a budding dominatrix and all-around kinky sister with a twisted, hot story to share with you.

I met Bernard James Lamont a while back while walking around the mall. This six-foot-tall, somewhat chubby but still handsome black man with the slick goatee caught my attention. I saw him checking out my booty as I tried on some shoes inside the shoe store. Later, when I went to the food court to grab a bite, the brother approached me. I played it cool, to be sure, but I was definitely interested in Bernard. The brother had a lot going on for him. Master's degree in sociology from Ohio State University, and a nice job as a counselor with the Columbus Department of Social Services. I like a brother who's got his shit together.

Now, to be fair, I've been known to play with brothers from the wrong side of the tracks, but they're not the type I bring home to meet my parents. I didn't work my butt off to pay for school and build a decent life for myself just so I could end up with Mr. Thug. Other dumb sisters go after these guys but not me. I have a bachelor's degree in commerce from Cleveland State University and I'm working on an MBA at the University of Akron. Presently, I work as an account manager at the local bank. I'm the five-foot-ten, curvy and classy, well-dressed and gorgeously dark-skinned sister with the thick glasses who greets you with a smile as you approach my office. By appointment only, of course.

Anyhow, when I'm not at school or working at the bank, I lead a life that my friends, family and co-workers can't even fathom of. I discovered the world of BDSM thanks to my ex-boyfriend Matthew Dixon, a tall, fine-looking brother I met during my freshman year at Cleveland State University. Matthew played baseball for Cleveland State University and attended the local black church, so he had his pick of chicks on campus and off. I like a man who's a challenge, that's why I went after Matthew and got him.

As I would discover, Matthew likes to tie bitches up, gag them and fuck them, and that's what he did to me. With my consent, of course. I won't lie, I did enjoy it, but I also discovered something new within myself through those experiences. I like to inflict pain upon others, and it turns me on sexually. Matthew was my first victim, in a manner of victim. I sweet-talked the macho brother into letting me tie him up, and I shoved a butt plug up his ass while sucking his big ole dick. Yeah, Matthew got one hell of a surprise that night. For me, it was confirmation of a long-repressed desire. I like to dominate men in the bedroom, especially black men.

I did my fair share of experimentation. I once did a threesome with Antonio Drago, a tall, sexy Latino dude I met during my senior year at Cleveland State University. Antonio and I met at a gathering for minority students at school. Antonio was one freaky dude and he talked me into doing a three-way with his buddy Marcel Jean, a tall, dark-skinned and bearded brother with dreads who's originally from the Caribbean. I enjoyed sucking Antonio's dick while Marcel ate my pussy. Afterwards, I sucked Marcel's thick Afro-Caribbean dick as Antonio fucked me from behind. The Latino stud pulled my hair and spanked my big black ass as he fucked me, and I loved every minute of it.

The highlight of that evening of passion came when Antonio and Marcel fucked the hell out of me, at the same time. I got on top of Antonio, who crammed his dick in my pussy while Marcel gripped my hips tightly as he worked his dick up my asshole. I had never tried anal sex before, and it was painfully good. Marcel's dick filled my ass, and the island brother fucked me real good. Antonio rammed his dick into my pussy while sucking on my tits. I can't remember a more intense sexual experience than this one, folks. These two studs filled my holes and fucked me silly tilled I begged for mercy, and it was absolutely awesome.

That threesome with Antonio and Marcel opened my eyes to a whole new world, folks. I began hooking up with Antonio's buddy Marcel behind Antonio's back, and when Antonio found out, the Latino dude dumped me. Too bad if you ask me, but I got over it. Marcel introduced me to even freakier shit than Antonio. While Antonio loved to fuck me with a male friend, Marcel pushed things even further. The Caribbean stud introduced me to cuckolding. Simply put, Marcel wanted to watch me get fucked by another man, right in front of him.

I was stunned by this revelation from Marcel, but I was also turned on. Marcel introduced me to his white dude named Barry, who was tall, handsome with reddish brown hair, and happens to have a real big dick. Well, I'm a freaky mama so I had no problem making Marcel's cuckolding fantasy come true. Barry told me he was married to a blonde-haired white chick named Debra, and he enjoyed watching Debra ride Marcel's big black dick. Apparently, Barry and his wife Debra are swingers and Marcel is a regular at their house. Nothing much surprises me at this point so I was cool with that. I sucked Barry's big white cock while Marcel watched us, an unreadable expression on his face.

Barry definitely knows how to sling the dick, let me tell you. The ginger-headed dude put me on all fours, ate my pussy from behind and then fucked me silly. I rode that white dick like a queen, and screamed as Barry fucked me. Marcel watched us, and I teased the hell out of him. Hell, if the Caribbean stud wanted to be cuckolded, he came to the right sister. The things I said to Marcel as I rode Barry surprised even me. Nasty things, folks. Marcel later told me he absolutely loved it. Yeah, Marcel and I had a lot of fun. After our graduation, Marcel moved back to the Caribbean to go work for his people's government and I remained in Ohio.

As you can see, I'm somewhat of a veteran of the sex game. Bernard never knew what hit him. I sensed a great deal of submission underneath the burly brother's polite and refined exterior. That's why I made Bernard kneel before me and lick my pussy, then I fingered his asshole while sucking his dick. Judging by the way Bernard moaned in pleasure as I fingered his ass, the brother was definitely into this sort of thing. The more I fingered Bernard's ass, the harder his thick dick got. Very interesting, to say the least.

Later, I got on all fours, shook my big butt at Bernard and told him to make himself useful. Bernard laughed and gleefully grabbed my ass, kissing my cheeks before he rolled a condom on his dick and slid his manhood into my cunt. Bernard fucked me with gusto, and actually lasted a lot longer than I thought he would. What a nice surprise. That's why I decided to keep him around. I always investigate a man's life before getting serious about him. Bernard is over thirty, good-looking, educated, makes sixty five grand a year after taxes, owns a nice house, and yet he has no wife or brats. What's going on here?

As Bernard and I got more serious, I began spending more and more time at his house. Sometimes, Bernard would spend the weekend at my two-bedroom spot but this was a rather rare occurrence. I was snooping around one evening while Bernard went out to buy a few things, and found some magazines under his bed. Magazines featuring chicks with dicks fucking dudes. Hmmm. I knew it! Bernard is bisexual or at least curious about it. When Bernard came home, I confronted him about his hidden desires. Bernard broke down and confessed that he was curious, but hadn't experimented yet. I smiled at that, and planted a kiss on his lips.

Bernard and I had a serious talk about things, and I told him that I accepted him for who and what he is. The following month? Bernard took me to a nice Caribbean restaurant in Akron's west end and put a ring on my finger. Now we're engaged. My esteemed parents Louisa and Jacob Smites were surprised when I told them I was now Bernard's fiancée. They'd met him twice before, for brief talks over coffee, that was about it. Me? I'm practical. I like Bernard, and yes I care about him, and we get along fine. The sex is nice, with much room for improvement.

Please don't look at me like that, folks. I know what I am doing. A lot of sisters out there dream of a knight in shining armor. Me? I'm a realist. In this day and age, Bernard might be as good as it gets. The brother is good-looking, educated, makes good money, and he worships me. So what if he's bisexual? Bernard swore he'd always be faithful to me. I'm going to hold him onto that. Besides, I've always loved the idea being the female meat in a man sandwich, and having a bisexual man as my fiancé increases the odds of such a fantasy coming true.

As I said before, I love to dominate black men in the bedroom, and Bernard loved this about me. I love to tie my boo up in his basement, and I smack his face, squeeze his balls until he begs for mercy, and then have my way with him. Bernard can't get enough of my big black ass and loves it when I sit on his handsome face, smothering him. I like to suck Bernard's dick while shoving a dildo up his ass. Hell, I've bought a strap-on dildo recently and it's been getting a workout thanks to Bernard's sweet ass. I like to bend my man over, smack his cute butt and then fuck him with my strap-on dildo. One of these days, I want to insert my fist up Bernard's ass. The brother's got ready for that yet. His ass is too tight. It's on my to-do list, though.

This December, Bernard is taking me to Cuba for a holiday. I've never left the continental U.S. Hell, I've left Ohio only twice, once to visit my cousin Cecilia as she got married in Miami, Florida, and the second time was during a business trip to Boston, Massachusetts. Bernard is well-traveled and has been to Paris, France, and even Toronto, Canada. I can't wait to go to Cuba. I think I'm falling in love with this kinky, wonderful brother, folks. Got a surprise I'm about to spring on him. Even though I'm a gym bunny, I seem to be gaining weight. A recent trip to the doctor confirmed I was pregnant. Bernard is the only man I've given the booty to these past few months. Guess our lives are about to change. Wish us luck.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers