Black Male Bisexuality Sizzles!

Story Info
Bisexual Black man, Asian woman and White man.
1.3k words
3.17
8.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lots of men like watching their wives get it on with other men, but French businessman Geoffrey Jean is something of an exception. While he likes watching his wife, the aptly named Mistress Christina Phuong get fucked by other men, he also likes watching her fuck other men with her strap-on dildo and other toys. Geoffrey, who considers himself straight but curious, longs for the day when he and his wife Mistress Christina Phuong will get to enjoy a handsome man...together.

"Nice dick," Mistress Christina Phuong said, stroking Stewart Stevens manhood, and the big and tall Black man groaned, loving what she was doing to him. The sultry, forty-something Asian gal with the enchanting smile and big booty was his kind of freaky. Across the room, Mistress Christina Phuong's husband Geoffrey Jean, a short, stocky, dark-haired Frenchman, was observing the proceedings while stroking his own thick cock. Things were getting interesting...

"Go for it," Stewart replied, and Mistress Christina Phuong leaned over and began sucking the brother's big dark dick dick. Inside the dungeon, located on the upper floor of a nice restaurant in the environs of metropolitan Gatineau, Quebec, things were heating up. Mistress Christina Phuong sucked Stewart's dick with gusto, for the freaky and curvy Asian dominatrix absolutely loved the taste of Black cock. Come to think of it, lots of women and men share that proclivity these days...

Geoffrey Jean has been aware of Mistress Christina Phuong's fun and games with Stewart Stevens for quite some time. He's played the voyeur while Mistress Christina Phuong sucked the brother's dick and got dicked down by him. Geoffrey has masturbated while watching Stewart put Mistress Christina Phuong on all fours while slamming his big dark dick into the Asian dominatrix's beautiful, tight pussy. It's all fun and games at the end of the day...

"Can I cut in?" asked Geoffrey, and the short Frenchman grinned as Mistress Phuong gave him the green light. Geoffrey is a complex man, to say the least. A man who engages in BDSM play with both women and men, and belongs to an all-male and exclusively gay leather club but identifies as straight. Whatever, the man likes what he likes and that's that...

"Oh, you want some dick too, Geoffrey?" Mistress Christina Phuong teased her husband, and Geoffrey grimaced. Last night, during their fun and games at their home in the east end of Ottawa, Ontario, Geoffrey asserted his dominance over his wife, the lovely Asian dominatrix known as Mistress Christina Phuong. And he liked it...

Geoffrey Jean had a great time dominating the hell out of Mistress Christina Phuong, whom he collared and spanked, and then fucked up the ass. Mistress Christina Phuong likes to fuck her male submissive types like Stewart Stevens with her strap-on dildo and having power over them makes her forget who's the boss. Geoffrey is more than happy to remind Mistress Christina Phuong of that fact every now and then...

"You know I do," Geoffrey replied, and the short Frenchman joined his sexy Asian wife in the task of sucking a well-endowed Black man's dick. A lot of Black men would object to having a female/male pair sucking them off but Stewart Stevens is openly bisexual. Besides, Mistress Christina Phuong happens to know that her hubby Geoffrey and her sub Stewart Stevens have the same proclivities, and just needed a little encouragement...

"Oh yeah," Stewart groaned as Geoffrey fingered his butt hole while sucking his big dick dark dick. Meanwhile, Mistress Christina Phuong sucked on Stewart's big Black balls. Mistress Christina Phuong smiled as she watched her macho husband Geoffrey suck on Stewart Stevens big Black cock like there was no tomorrow. Nobody sucks Black dick like a horny, repressed Frenchman, that's for damn sure...

The sexually adventurous trio continued with their fun and games. Mistress Christina Phuong put Stewart on all fours and caressed the big and tall, handsome Black man's smooth, sexy ass. After lubricating Stewart's ass, Mistress Christina Phuong donned a strap-on dildo and proceeded to insert it into him. The burly dark-skinned man groaned as the dildo went up his ass. For Mistress Christina Phuong, whose fondness for pegging is legendary, the fun was just beginning...

"Stewart, do you like Mistress Christina Phuong's dildo up your ass?" Geoffrey asked, stroking his cock while watching his wife peg the handsome brother. Stewart nodded, and Geoffrey smiled, stroking his cock. The kinky scene on display before him was wonderfully arousing. Geoffrey, who identifies as straight, has had his dick sucked by many men at his all-male leather club...and by his wife of course. Some experiences were best shared.

"Geoffrey, I want to watch you spank Stewart," Mistress Christina Phuong said, as she pulled the dildo out of the big and tall Black man's tight asshole. The sultry Asian dominatrix kissed the brother's ass and patted it gently. Stewart, a freaky bisexual Black man originally from the Caribbean is down for whatever. Is Geoffrey ready to play ball or is the Frenchman going to keep hanging onto his so-called straight status?

"I'm down," Stewart said, smiling, and Geoffrey grinned excitedly. They left the bed and went to the nearby Saint Andrew's Cross. The short Frenchman got behind the tall, handsome Black man and proceeded to spank him while Mistress Christina Phuong watched, fingering her wet pussy. Geoffrey took a flogger and flogged Stewart's back and ass with it, causing the burly Black man to moan and groan. After doing this for a while, the three of them switched things up...

"This is awesome," Geoffrey said as he joined Stewart and Mistress Christina Phuong on the bed. Stewart lay there, his long and thick dark dick already hard. Mistress Christina Phuong took a condom and rolled it on Stewart's dick, then hopped on for a ride. Stewart smiled as Mistress Christina Phuong began to ride the hell out of him. He placed his hands upon her hips as she bounced on his dick, which filled her wet, hairy pussy.

"Fuck, you made my pussy sore," Mistress Christina Phuong said, after riding Stewart's big Black dick for a while. As his wife hopped off the brother's dick, Geoffrey was ready. He grabbed Stewart's dick and stroked him, then began sucking him off while his wife watched. Grabbing a new condom and lube, Mistress Christina Phuong tossed them to Geoffrey, who made good use of them. Let the freaky fun continues...

In interracial porn, the Black man is always the macho stud who fucks women and men of all races. In real life, the brothers are more flexible. Mistress Christina Phuong fingered her wet, hairy pussy as she watched Geoffrey slide his thick White cock into Stewart's smooth Black ass. The burly Black man groaned as the short Frenchman began fucking him up the ass. Black dick goes into Asian pussy, and sometimes, White cock goes into Black ass right after Black dick goes into Asian pussy. Canadian Multiculturalism at its best. Nothing wrong with that...

"Oh shit," Stewart groaned as Geoffrey pounded his pale cock up his ass. As the Black man got his ass filled with thick White cock, he felt a fair of soft lips on his own dick. Mistress Christina Phuong, tired of playing spectator, rejoined the action. She grabbed Stewart's big Black dick and sucked him off as he got his cute Black ass fucked by her husband Geoffrey.

As Mistress Christina Phuong and Geoffrey doubled teamed him, Stewart found himself on cloud nine, or something to that effect. Overwhelmed with pleasure, the burly Black man cried out, happy as can be. Moments later, he came, thrilled by the feeling of a cock up his ass and soft feminine lips around his dick. What more could a bisexual man want? After this fun session, the trio hit the showers, then headed home. A great time was had by all involved. Who says the Ottawa-Gatineau Area is boring?