Black Male Strapon Cuckold Story

Story Info
White couple dominates black man.
1.6k words
3.12
42.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Fat white chicks need rough anal fucking too. Never let anyone tell you otherwise. Take it from me, a lifelong member of the Fat White Chicks Club. My name is Sharona Avell. I'm a five-foot-eleven, thick-bodied and big-booty white chick with short blonde hair and pale blue eyes. I'm a big white girl and damn proud of every inch of my body. Unlike other fat chicks, I can freely and proudly tell you my weight. Folks, I weigh two hundred and sixty pounds. And I've got a seventy-inch, plump and juicy white ghetto booty. In the hood, they call that an ass masterpiece. When I'm not chasing the grub, I'm chasing the dick. Which explains some of the situations I find myself into. All kinds of crazy stuff comes my way.

Right now, I'm in my apartment located on Brockton's South Side, between the KFC and the Fire Station. Getting busy in the bedroom. I'm on my hands and knees. My openly bisexual boyfriend Lowell Jones is ramming his big black cock deep into my asshole. Going balls deep is his specialty. And I'm loving it. Lowell's cock is stretching my asshole to a whole new level. I'm screaming at the top of my lungs as his cock plunges deep into my shit hole. He knows that I crave a big black deep into my shitter. And it's got to be black for it to feel right.

Lowell is always down for some kinky sex. This six-foot-one, 250-pound, jet-black and bald-headed black stud is my favorite guy in the world. He's kind of chunky, which is a good thing. I like big men with some meat on their bones. Skinny guys don't do it for me. I broke up with my ex-boyfriend Ted Melvin because he was skinny and white. I do miss him sometimes, though. I'm a big white woman who loves big black men with big black dicks who want to fuck me in my big white booty. Got it? Cool. That's what I need and that's exactly what Lowell does for me. He smacks my fat ass and pinches me as he savagely rams his cock into my shit hole. I squeal as he continues to fuck me brutally. I am in love with the big black cock that's stretching my big white booty and exploring the forbidden depths of my tight white asshole. And if loving it is wrong then I don't want to be right.

While Lowell is filling my asshole with his cock, I feel the urge to fart. Committing a serious breach of anal sex etiquette, I let one rip. Lowell is stunned as he feels a puff of hot air on his dick as he plunges it deep into my asshole. I laugh and ask him how he likes it. Lowell smacks my ass hard and tells me I'm a fucking pig. I laugh and say oink just to piss him off. He smacks my fat ass some more and resumes fucking me. If I thought he was fucking me hard before, he was literally tearing my ass apart now. His hands pried my plump black butt cheeks wide open as he rammed his cock even deeper into my asshole. Oh, shit. Now, that's what I call fucking. Bitch, I need some more of that!

Lowell continued ramming his cock deep inside of me. He sodomized me until he came, flooding my once-tight asshole with a torrent of cum. I screamed as I felt the hot rush of his manly seed flood my booty hole. Man, this shit was incredibly intense. Slowly, Lowell squeezed his cock out of my now gaping asshole. I smiled at him. This was a good fuck. I farted some more. Lowell smiled and said I was the nastiest bitch he'd ever seen. I took that as a compliment. There are a lot of nasty bitches with plump bodies, big tits and huge asses in the hood. Good to know Lowell considered me to be his favorite. To show him how much I appreciated him, I sucked on his cock and balls. Lowell's dick is quite big. Long and thick, and also uncut. I like uncircumcised men. Especially the black and Latino studs I run into in the hood. They're so damn hot. So raw and impetuous. I can't get enough of these studs.

Afterwards, Lowell and I tried some more fun stuff. We wrestled around the apartment. Lowell is a big black guy who weighs a lot. Well, I'm a big white woman who weighs a lot too. And unlike him, I actually have some experience in wrestling. I was a varsity wrestler in high school and a rugby player in college. Using technique rather than brute strength, I somehow managed to pin him to the floor, using my heavyset body to hold him down. That's when the fun began. Lowell and I have a rule. The winner of the wrestling match gets to fuck the loser in the ass. He won earlier. I win now. That means I'm going to fuck the big black man in the ass like strap-on sex is going out of style. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

I got Lowell ready for the fun that was to come. He acted like he was reluctant but I knew he loved it. He loves getting his ass played with. I took a strap-on dildo from a nearby drawer and greased it up with some Aloe cream. Then I applied the same cream all over Lowell's ass after I put him on all fours and spread his cheeks. I positioned myself behind him. Watching my big black boyfriend on his hands and knees turned me on. I smacked his sexy ass and pressed my dildo against his asshole. Ready or not, here I come. With a swift thrust, I went inside. The resulting scream which escaped Lowell's mouth was music to my ears.

I grabbed hold of his hips and thrust the dildo deep into him. I love fucking big black men in the ass with my thick black strap-on. I was already sopping wet down below. The leather strap kept rubbing against my pussy, sending little tingles of pleasure up in me. Thrilled beyond measure, I began ramming the dildo deep into Lowell's ass. The big black stud screamed loudly. I clamped my hand over his mouth. Wouldn't want the neighbors to think he was getting murdered. I can't tell you how great this felt. I was finally fucking him in the ass. And even though he kept squealing, I could tell he liked it. His cock kept getting harder. I stroked his dick and balls while ramming the dildo in and out of his ass. Who's the bitch now?

I slammed the dildo in and out of Lowell's asshole. We went at it until I pressed a special button on the dildo, unleashing a torrent of cum deep inside Lowell's ass. Lowell smiles. I smile too. The fun is not over. I've got a special surprise for him. I clap my hands and from the bathroom emerges my ex-boyfriend Ted Melvin, who was watching us the whole time. He smiles at Lowell. Lowell stares blankly. I tell Lowell that I want to bring a new partner into our relationship. Lowell says no. I stare hard at him and lay down the law. Either he's gonna do what I say, or I'll release a tape of him getting sodomized by my strap-on dildo to everyone in the hood. The big black stud reluctantly nods. I smile. Let's get this party started!

Ted unzips his pants and takes out his dick. I order Lowell to suck it. Obediently, Lowell begins sucking the white stud's cock and balls. Meanwhile, I plunge the dildo right into Lowell's asshole. The big black stud tries to scream but he cannot as he is serviced both ends. His mouth is full of white cock and his ass is full of dildo. Ted and I laugh as we take Lowell on the ride of his life. I pull out of Lowell's ass and let Ted have a turn. Ted eases his cock into Lowell's ass and begins pumping away. Lowell begins to scream but I shut him up by thrusting my dildo right back into his mouth.

Ted rammed his cock deep into Lowell's asshole. He tells me gleefully that he's never fucked a black man's ass before. I tell him that they're fun to ride. He pulls his dick out of Lowell's ass and sucks the black man's dick. A few minutes later, Ted lowers himself onto Lowell's dick, impaling his tight white ass on the black man's dick. I watch, fingering my pussy as my ex-boyfriend rides my black boyfriend's big dick. Man, this is so hot! I joined in on the action and sucked Ted's dick while he rode Lowell's piston. Lowell thrusts his dick deep into the white guy's ass. Apparently, he was loving this turn of events. They went at it until Lowell came, filling Ted's ass with his cum. Moments later, Ted came as well. I sucked both their cocks until they were dry.

A short while later, the three of us hit the showers. Ted left us shortly afterwards. Oh, and I must inform you of something. At no point did I blackmail my boyfriend Lowell into participating into sadomasochism with me and my ex-boyfriend Ted. There's no hidden camera. This was all a fantasy. Sorry for any misleading. It was all in good fun. Lowell and I are in love. I'd never do anything to hurt him. Unless he wanted me to. Goodbye.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers