Black Man Marries Arab Woman Ch. 04

Story Info
Arab woman converts to Christianity for Black husband.
1.1k words
3.22
24.1k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

I shudder as I feel Charleston Winston's dick slide into my backdoor. I can't believe I let him talk me into this. It's sick, it's dirty and oh so naughty. By Allah, I mean, by God I'm loving it! My name is Fathiyah Al-Fatah. A tall, slim and curvy young woman of Saudi Arabian descent living in the beautiful City of Hartford, in the State of Connecticut. Right now, I'm getting fucked in the ass by my gorgeous African-American boyfriend Charleston Winston and it feels oh so good. It's our wedding night, and his parents were generous enough to loan us their cottage in the outskirts of metropolitan Hartford. Oh, man. It feels awkward, but really good at the same time.

Charleston groans and holds my hips tightly as he works his dick into my backdoor. He kisses my cheeks gently and whispers into my ear that he absolutely loves me for making his fantasy come true. I nod, and grit my teeth as he probes my ass deeply with his magic stick. I feel my ass natural tightness give way as he pounds his way inside of me. I feel my pussy getting wet as my husband begins fucking my ass with powerful thrusts of his almighty Black cock. Why did I agree to this again? Oh, yeah. I'm horny...and I'm in love with this man. For him I walked out on my family, my religion and my culture. Love is sacrifice, I guess. I went from a Saudi-born Canadian citizen, practicing Muslim and Carleton University business student to a permanent resident of America, newly married and newly converted to Christianity.

Historically, non-Black women who love Black men have often clashed with the social order as well as their own families. And my union with Charleston Winston was no different. My father Abdullah Al-Fatah, a wealthy and powerful Real Estate mogul back in Canada, staunchly opposed us getting together. To the point of trying to murder us in a so-called honor killing. Thankfully, we got away unscathed. Now he' s languishing in the Kingston Correctional Facility in the City of Kingston, Province of Ontario. Sentenced to twenty years in prison for attempting to murder Charleston and I for loving each other. Yeah, we went through all that. Now we're happily married, and fucking like sex is going out of style. All the while I hope my bigoted father is enjoying prison sex from the roughnecks inside Kingston's Prison system. It's what the bastard deserves!

Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yes. I was getting fucked in the ass by my husband. I push back against Charleston as he fucks me, grinding my ass against his groin and driving his dick deeper inside my asshole. I'm really enjoying this now. Charleston caresses my big butt and gently spanks it as he fucks me. His cock feels really good in my asshole. Much better than I thought it would feel. Ever since we started sleeping together, Charleston has had designs on my butt. I can't really blame him because I've got a Grade-A Saudi butt. The kind you simply don't see anywhere else. Yes, Arab women got booty and I am proudly serving mine up to my gorgeous and well-endowed African-American husband.

Charleston Winston asks me to change positions and I do it happily. I am now lying on my back as he slides his cock right back into my asshole. In this position, I can look into my sexy husband's eyes as he fucks me. I've got my long, smooth and sexy legs in the air, resting on his broad shoulders. Charleston Winston murmurs words of love to me, his darling wife, as his cock probes ever more deeply into my asshole. At first I felt a slight pain as his cock burrowed into my shit hole. I was nervous the whole time. Nervous I might have an accident. Nervous that it might hurt. There's no avoiding it, anal sex can get messy. Well, Charleston assured me that I was in good hands and I trust this man with my life. Before trying booty sex for the first time, we took preparations. I have a bowel movement, and also showered. I spent half an hour thoroughly washing my asshole with soap and water. Then my gorgeous husband kissed my big round ass and began applying lotion all over my asshole. At last, I was ready to get fucked in the ass.

Which is why we're having so much fun right now. Gently I rub my pussy lips. While it felt a bit painful at first, I'm starting to actually enjoy the feel of Charleston's dick in my asshole. It's a feeling of fullness. A wonderful feeling, actually. Like a bottle getting corked before going on the shelf. I reached upward and played with my husband's chest hairs as he fucked me. I playfully tugged at them and he winced in pain. I laughed, and played with his nipples. In response, he began fucking my ass really roughly. Just pounding away at me like a frigging battering ram. Now, don't get me wrong. I really didn't mind the intensity but I wondered where his sudden gusto came from. I asked him and he told me he wanted to punish my sweet Saudi ass for being so damn tempting.

Well, I decided to play along. I told him I enjoyed tormenting him by parading my sexy and untouchable ass in front of him for ages and ages. Charleston laughed and slammed his cock into the forbidden depths of my asshole. I told him to fuck me really roughly and not to hold back. Grinning maliciously, my husband went to town on me. He plunged his big Black cock so deep into my asshole I'm surprised it didn't come out of my mouth. I lay there, drooling and getting drilled by my man. I loved it. Charleston Winston pulled my hair, gently smacked my face and fucked me roughly. I squealed in delight as Charleston finally erupted inside of me, flooding my asshole with his cum. Charleston wrapped his arms gently around me and kissed me. I kissed my husband passionately and thanked him for a wonderful time.

I know some of you reading this story will shake your head. I used to be a Muslim. As a Saudi Arabian woman, I felt oppressed by the patriarchal culture of Islam omnipresent where I grew up. I felt hated simply because of my femininity. My father, a racist and sexist Arab businessman tried to kill me, then a Muslim woman, for loving an African-American man who happened to be a lapsed Christian. Now my father is in jail for an attempted honor killing. I am happily married to a gorgeous Black man. We're both students at Hartford University in Connecticut. We can't go to Carleton University anymore. Too many misguided bigots there who agree with my father's viewpoint. I am happy at last. And free.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers