Black Man Worships White Goddess 2

Story Info
Black man discovers White strapon MILF in Ottawa.
1.7k words
3.45
22.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Man, sometimes you just get tired of the old shit and want to try something new. My name is Steve Vincent and this is an absolutely true story. I'm an African-American living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I'm originally from the City of Boston, Massachusetts. I've been living in the Confederation of Canada since 2009. And I'm still not used to the unwritten rules of this strange place. Seriously. My weekends usually find me at work, and the job of a Security Guard is pretty boring. Especially if you're sitting in a room monitoring cameras at night. My week days at Carleton University are boring too. I feel like an alien in the Canadian capital, I swear. Can't you tell how much fun I'm having by my sheer enthusiasm?

The City of Ottawa is an upside down world, man. Where I'm from, minorities take great pride in themselves. Especially Black folks. In the United States of America, Black men and Black women stick together for the most part. Black Love is real and powerful in the United States of America. Black Canadians don't believe in sticking together. They got this tribal mentality shit going on. Ethiopians don't like Nigerians. Nigerians don't like Somalians. Haitians don't like Jamaicans. What the fuck? Don't they know they're all Black? Black Canadians are seriously dumb, man. If they had any sense, they would unite under one banner. Because collectively, all Black Canadians are under assault from the forces of racism and imperialism. The fools don't realize it, though.

I guess that's why a Black man can be President in the United States of America while in the Confederation of Canada Black folks are still living like second class citizens. No matter how much they brag about the social benefits of living in this cold and barren socialist wasteland. The Black women I see walking around the City of Ottawa don't seem to care about Black men. They're all into praising White guys and men of other races. And they treat us Black men like dirt. Yet they get mad when they see a Black man with a White woman. Hell, even White guys with Chinese girlfriends aren't exactly thrilled to see Black men with White women. Proof of their innate bigotry. They think they can grab whatever minority woman they want, whether Black, Asian, Hispanic, Arab or Aboriginal. And yet their White women are supposed to remain untouchable. That's the view every White man in North America has when it comes to interracial dating. He can take what's yours but you can't touch what's his. To hell with them.

I swear I never felt anything for a White woman until I came to the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. When I lived in Boston, I was all about my Black ladies. However, I understood quickly that Black American women are radically different from Black Canadian women. The Black woman in America loves herself, she loves the Black man and she is loyal to the Black family and the Black community. The Black woman in Canada doesn't believe in the Black man, the Black community or the Black family. Worshiping White men and hating Black men, that's her bread and butter. At least, that's how Black women in Ottawa are. I used to swear I'd never get with a White woman. I used to say White women are only good for stealing rich Black men's money ( like Erin did Tiger Woods) or falsely accusing Black men of rape, like that backwoods bitch Katelyn Faber did Kobe Bryant back in the early 2000s. However, I recently changed my mind.

I guess after being ignored by the local Black women for so long, White women started looking good to me. Now, please understand this. I recently got involved with a tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, exquisitely beautiful White woman. Our involvement kind of surprised me. Partly because I've always been shy with women and I usually don't make the first move. Yet when I came across Cheryl Landon online, I simply had to holler. I chatted with her online for a while. You see, I have this thing I am not show how to talk about. Okay, here goes nothing. I'm going to be brutally honest for a change. I have a thing for porn. Okay, not exactly an odd revelation for a guy to make, right? I like a specific kind of porn. Women using strap-on dildos on men. It's all the rage in the world of online porn. It's called Fem-Dom or Female Domination. It's also strap-on sex or pegging. I'm into pegging. The kind I like is actually quite rare. If you're like me, looking for footage of White women using strap-on dildos on Black men, you're looking for a needle in a haystack the size of Mars.

That was my deep, shameful secret. I scoured the internet looking for two kinds of erotic images. Black women with big butts getting drilled by the dicks of Black porn icons like Mr. Marcus, Brian Pumper and Lexington Steele. I also looked for something else. Images of Black men getting fucked in the ass by dominant White women wearing strap-on dildos. Now that's a hard thing to find on the internet. I don't know why nobody makes those kinds of videos. If someone were to launch a website exclusively featuring dominant White women using strap-on dildos on Black men, it would literally burn up the internet. It would revolutionize the genre of interracial porn, folks. Just my two cents, that's all.

Anyhow, where was I? I was online when I came across Cheryl Landon. Tall, blonde and sexy, with killer tits, a pretty face, nice hips and a big round ass. Man, this lady had everything I liked in a woman. I decided to holler at her. Imagine my surprise when I found out some of the online groups she was a part of. Groups discussing interracial domination and submission. Especially White female dominance and Black male submission. Wow. I was stunned, man. This chick was the gal of my dreams. The question is, how do I holler at her? My lines are worse than Steve Urkel's when faced with a lady I like. Well, this time I decided to grow some balls and holler at the woman who interested me. And you know what? It worked. For Cheryl Landon and I were caught in the same quagmire. A Black man living in the Blackest section of town yearns for sexy White women but can't approach them. A White woman living in the Whitest section of town yearns for Black men but can't approach them either. How could the two ever meet? Thank heaven for the internet!

I sent a private message to Cheryl, and to my amazement she replied always right away. We exchanged email addresses and later, phone numbers. We talked a lot about all kinds of things. Not just kinky sex but also, the politics of Canada, life in North America, the growing racial diversity of Canada's big cities, and so on. Cheryl was very interesting. And we seemed destined for each other. I asked her to grab a coffee with me at Saint Laurent Mall and she was cool with that. And from that first meeting, sparks flew. As it turns out, our worlds weren't that different. Cheryl was born and raised in the City of Albuquerque, New Mexico. She moved to Ontario, Canada, about seven years ago. She married a Canadian guy and things didn't quite work out. They got divorced. At thirty three, she was starting over. And she was in the MBA program at the University of Ottawa. Wow. Her story kind of mirrored mine. I moved to Canada from America recently. My romances with the local ladies didn't work out. Wow. Cheryl Landon and I are two lonely Americans stranded in the vast coldness of Canada.

Cheryl and I began dating tentatively. And we got along wonderfully. I took her dancing in some of the coolest clubs in Toronto and Montreal. The night clubs in Ottawa are dull, usually guarded by insecure White guys who give dirty looks to Black guys they see entering the club with a White lady. Cheryl and I laughed at these insecure bastards. As we laughed at those angry Black chicks who worship the ground White men walk on but can't stand to see a Black brother with a White sister. I've got my Cheryl and she's got me. Who cares what anybody else is doing? We had our love lives and our sex lives to worry about. And our private lives did sizzle after we started hooking up, regularly. Cheryl and I are both passionate people. And neither of us is afraid of pain, pleasure, or the experimentation that can lead to both extremes.

I'm referring of course to that afternoon in early May 2011 when Cheryl introduced me to her trusty strap-on dildo. She sat me down and talked to me. Prepped me up nicely before undressing me, tying me up to a wooden rack and oiling up my asshole with lubricant. Then she fingered me with her gloves on. Afterwards she strapped on her favourite dildo and pressed it against my asshole. And just like that, my sexy blonde girlfriend began fucking me in my Black ass. And she sank the dildo deep into my asshole while spanking me. I grunted. I groaned. Her dildo filled my asshole nicely. It hurt but also felt kind of good. Cheryl got really vocal as she sodomized me with her strap-on dildo. This sexy blonde-haired White woman relished the thought of dominating a big Black guy with her strap-on dildo. And this was a dream come true for the both of us. We fucked and sucked the afternoon away, man. She gave my ass the pounding of a lifetime. Then she made me kneel before her and suck her strap-on dildo clean. It tasted rubbery on my tongue but I didn't mind. I came all over Cheryl's shiny Black leather boots. I was that turned on. She laughed and kissed me passionately. This was the beginning of better times for both of us. A pair of kinky Americans stuck in the most boring town in the world, Canada's capital.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers