Black Man's Dominance

Story Info
An African-American man is too big to compete with!
4.8k words
17.7k
14
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. Any names in the story that seem to be someone in real life is purely coincidental. All subjects are at least 18 years of age.

*****

When Rich Davidson graduated from high school he began a career as a carpenter, a lifelong desire he had ever since watching his dad in the same line of work. He started out as an apprentice and enjoyed working next to his father in construction. He enjoyed building things even as a youngster so it was expected that he would follow in his dad's footsteps. He didn't have to go to college or trade school because there's no better way to learn than on-the-job training, and because of his dad's years on the job and his connections Rich was offered a job in that field.

He was doing quite well for himself, putting money in the bank from each weekly paycheck, saving up to buy a house whenever he found Miss Right. At that time Rich wasn't seeing anyone but his feelers were out in search of a pretty young lady with nice legs who would someday become his wife. Pretty legs were a must! Because he still lived at home it wasn't hard for him to save a lot of money.

A few months after starting in the work force he left the job site one day at lunchtime to deposit his check and then stop in at Carol's Deli for a sandwich. It wasn't very busy and as he went to the counter to order his food he was waited on by the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

"Hi," she said. "How may I help you?"

Rich was speechless at first as he stared at her very pretty face but finally was able to stutter out, "I'll have a small steak sandwich, sauce only, please."

"Is there anything else?" she asked in the sweetest voice he ever heard.

"Oh, y-yes. Could I please have an order of fries and a soft drink too?"

"Sure, no problem at all. What kind of soft drink?" she said.

He first said he wanted a Pepsi, but quickly changed it to a Mug root beer, then right away settled on an Orange Crush. All the while he was struggling to speak he thought to himself that if she has nice legs he was going to ask her out. But he didn't even know her name yet and he was beginning to get cold feet.

She said thank you to him for his order and turned and walked back to where she placed the order for the cook to get. Of course Rich checked out her legs as she walked back toward the kitchen and was very pleased with what he saw. She was wearing a light blue colored sundress that had a hem that stopped about three inches above her knees. Her calves were very shapely, her knees were very pretty and smooth looking, and her thighs, what little of them he could see, looked absolutely gorgeous. What a set of legs, he thought!

She returned with his soda and gave him his check for the food. She told him the rest of it would be ready shortly and that she would bring it out to him. Rich went and sat down and before long the beautiful young lady brought his steak and fries to him. Along with his meal she left a small note that said, "Hi, I'm Heather your server. And if you're interested my phone number is 484-555-2222. Please give me a call. I get off work at 5."

Rich was so in awe of her beauty and that SHE gave HIM her phone number that he could hardly eat at first. But he did finish up, knowing that lunch was over and that he had to get back to work. As he left the deli he walked over to the counter and told her he would call her that night. "Wait," she said, "I don't even know your name!"

"My name is Rich but I have to get back to work. Talk to you later." The car ride back to the job site was a lot more enjoyable than when he left. His dad saw how happy he was and asked him if he struck it rich or something, and he replied that he did. His dad could see that it was something other than monetary, like perhaps he met a significant other.

Rich could hardly wait until after dinner that evening when he would call the beautiful young lady he met at lunch time. He called her at six o'clock and they didn't stop talking until almost midnight. They really hit it off well and began dating shortly after. After a few months of seeing each other almost daily they fell in love and began discussing wedding plans. Rich was very happy and Heather seemed to share that happiness.

****

Ten months later Rich and Heather were married in a beautiful church wedding. The reception was wonderful and all in attendance rejoiced at those two becoming as one. They decided beforehand that their honeymoon would have to wait until later on because they wanted to settle down first by pooling their savings to buy a house. They found a nice ranch home not too far from his work and her work and that was inexpensive because it needed some fixing up. Rich with his carpentry skills, and his dad with his, wouldn't have any problem making it better.

Heather continued working at the deli and also found time to remodel their home.

To say the couple was madly in love was putting it mildly. Rich worked long hours trying to give his wife the best things money could buy. She was very happy living in a house owned by them, but there was one thing lacking.

They tried hard to have a baby but it just wasn't working out. Visits to the doctor showed nothing wrong with either of them, and even when Heather was given fertility pills nothing was happening. Sex was very good for both of them and they kept trying for months without any success.

One day at work Carol, the deli's owner, came up to Heather and said she was hiring another employee and asked Heather if she would show him 'the ropes'.

He was hired as a clean-up man but also to help out behind the counter when it got busy. His name was Charles Williams and he was 25 years of age and stood about 5'11". Charles was a handsome black man who was also an ex-prize fighter.

He and Heather exchanged a lot of personal facts about each other as they worked together and even though she felt herself becoming attracted to him she had to watch herself because she WAS happily married. Her short, revealing dresses really got him excited and after several weeks of her teaching him the ins and outs of the job he asked her for a kiss. Since they were alone cleaning up after a long day on their feet, she was tired and couldn't resist the handsome man's request. After all it was only a kiss, she thought.

At first it was a little peck on the cheek, but Charles was bold and forward and VERY friendly, and when he pulled her into himself for a long kiss she couldn't turn him away. She felt her pussy getting wet and when she returned the passionate kiss he responded by reaching down and gently rubbing her luscious thighs. And when he went farther up her legs and put his hand inside her satiny panties she lost it and kissed him harder. Her moaning got him excited and he picked her up in his strong arms and carried her to the back room. Heather really liked how easily he carried her.

Now the back room was set up for anyone needing a place to stay short term. It had a full size bed, a small kitchen, a night table, and even a TV. So Charles took advantage of it and carried Heather into the room and gently laid her on the bed. His 8 inch cock was at full mast by then, forming a huge bulge in the shorts he was wearing! As he carried her his one arm was holding her up by her back and the other arm was holding her by the legs. The feel of her legs really set him off and all the way to the back room he was kissing her sweet lips. And all the way to the back room she was kissing him back with her arms wrapped around his neck. She wanted his dick so badly she could hardly wait to get him in the bed.

As he laid her on the bed he lifted up her sundress. She helped him by slipping off her panties and unbuttoning his shorts. It didn't take long for the two of them to get into each other and the first thing Charles did as she lay on that bed was reach down to her legs, kiss her gorgeous thighs, and then place his lips on her pussy.

Heather never felt anything like that before and when he slid his tongue in and started licking she had an orgasm immediately. She couldn't control herself and pulled the black man's head in closer and wouldn't let him stop eating her pussy.

She loved that sooo much! Charles kept licking and licking and shortly after Heather came again. She was getting exhausted and when he drew back and slid his 8 inch cock into her wet cunt she thought she would faint! But she didn't faint and she moaned each time he slid that beautiful dick in her until she and he came together.

Charles kept pumping away and was getting close to blowing a nut. He told her he was going to pull out because he didn't want her to get pregnant but she wrapped her legs around him and wouldn't let him. "Oh, Charles, this feels sooo good! You can't stop now! Oh, my word, this is so good," she whispered as she kept kissing him. Charles then deposited his entire load of baby-making seed inside the white girl's snatch. He then just lay on top of her for awhile with his softening cock in pussy. Exhausted but feeling great, he said to her, "Heather, I'm sorry. I hope you don't get pregnant."

"Why?" she responded. "I would love to have a baby so why not it be yours?" She never felt so good in her life and she could feel her affection for Charles was higher than it ever was for her husband. "I don't want to lose that fine hard cock of yours."

"But you're MARRIED," he said. "What are you going to do about that? What about your husband?" he asked.

"What about him?" she asked as they lay on that bed. She was slowly running her fingers up his dick and he was gently rubbing her great legs.

Gooey cum was trickling out of her pussy as they continued to talk and kiss. "Now look what you did!" she said kiddingly. "You made the sheet all wet with your delicious cum and I'm going have to clean it up." She bent down and licked up the seed and then licked whatever was left on his fine black cock that she adored so much.

Heather felt herself falling in love with her black friend. But it was getting late and they knew they should get going so they got dressed and finished doing their work that they stopped doing. That felt so good to her that she made up her mind right then that it wouldn't be the last time.

Once the work was finished they both got a soft drink from the dispenser and sat down at a table to talk for awhile. He was telling her that he was single and never married and she explained all about the house she lived in and how she wanted to have a baby and quit working. Charles kiddingly said to her that he thinks she will be having that baby in a few months, and she responded that if she wasn't already married she would LOVE to have his black baby.

Just about that time her husband Rich pushed open the door and walked in to see only the two of them there. "What the hell is THIS?" he said loudly to her. "Are you doing something you want to tell me about?"

Charles introduced himself and said there was nothing going on except they just got done cleaning up and were having a drink before they left. But Rich wasn't satisfied at what he saw so he went to his wife and grabbed her arm and said, "Come on! We're going home! And you're quitting this job!"

Heather started to cry because he was hurting her and when Charles saw that he told him to take his hands off her. Rich said to the black man, "Why don't you mind your own damn business!" and he charged at him like he was going to kick his ass. But Charles arose from his chair and stepped to one side and threw a left jab that connected with Rich's mouth, then followed that up with a quick right cross, and Rich fell to the floor, out cold. It all happened so fast that Heather was amazed.

Charles then said softly to Heather, "I'm sorry I had to hit him but you saw him coming at me. Let's tie him up and put him in his car. You can come with me and spend the night so there won't be anymore of that crap."

"But where will we go?" she asked.

"We'll go to my place which is only about two blocks away. I'll protect you."

"Are you trying to get in my panties again?" she slyly asked. After seeing how quickly he took care of Rich she was wishing she could stay with Charles forever.

"So what if I am? You liked it, didn't you?"

"Oh, Charles, I didn't like it. I LOVED it!"

*****

Rich and Heather continued living together but were always arguing. He suspected something was up with her and Charles but couldn't prove it because he never again saw them together alone. He tried to forget the scene in the deli that night, and even though he thought they were sexually active with each other he never really saw them do anything other than talk.

In a couple months Rich noticed that his wife was putting on weight. He asked her about it and she said she was going to the doctor to see if she was pregnant, which made him happy but also cautious. Was it his baby or did she and that black guy get it on? "Do you want me to go with you?" he asked.

"No, I'll be fine. She's just going to do some testing to see if I'm carrying a baby. You just go to work and we'll talk about it when you get home."

So Rich went to work that morning since Heather didn't really need him to take off and go with her. But as soon as he left she called Charles. "Charles, honey, are you busy?"

"Not at the moment. I don't have to go to work until the deli opens at 11. What can I do for you?" he asked.

"I have an appointment with the doctor at 9:15 to talk to her about my pregnancy and I would like you to go with me," Heather said.

"Wouldn't you rather have your husband go?" Charles said.

"No. I would rather have YOU go with me. After all, it is your baby, you know."

"Okay, sure Heather. Give me about ten minutes and I'll be right over. Bye." And he blew her a kiss over the phone. It made Heather's heart melt when he did that because she had fallen in love with the father of her child. Charles had deep dark skin, like milk chocolate, and she was so hoping the baby would be the same. She did not want a white baby. She wanted Charles's baby and the darker the better.

When Charles arrived and just on time Heather slid into his car on the front seat. The first thing she did was reach over and kiss him on his lips. The next thing she did was reach down with her hand and rub his crotch. "How's this talented member of our family doing?" She then looked right into Charles's eyes and gave him another kiss but this time it was longer and wetter. "Charles, I love you. I sure hope I become YOUR wife someday soon. And after the doctor's visit can we go back to your pad for a quickie? Please?"

"Heather, I love you too but what about your husband? What does he think about all this?"

"Charles, stop the car and pull over. I want to talk with you." And Charles pulled the car over at a safe place and parked it and turned off the engine. "Rich won't be my husband for long. I no longer love him. I love you! But if you no longer want to see me just say so now. From the first time I had sex with you I KNEW I wanted to have your child and to become your wife. Sex with you has been so much better than with him. A woman needs sex too, you know. So tell me right now, do we continue or not."

"Heather, of course I want you to be my wife and I wish the time would come when you are, but there's this little thing about you being married to someone else that has me hung up."

"Okay, fine. I'll tell you what. Tomorrow evening I am going to tell him I want a divorce but I want you to be there too. I'm just afraid he will flip out and beat me up. I know YOU can handle him. What do you say?"

"I'll be there!" Charles said. "What time?"

*****

When Rich got home from work Heather was waiting for him in the living room. She was wearing jeans and a light sweater because she didn't want him to get excited like he usually did when she wore shorts or a short dress and bared her pretty sexy legs. Charles was sitting in the back room hoping nothing went sour.

"Hi, Heather. How was your day? What's for dinner?" he asked.

"Hi, Rich. I'm fine but I have something to share with you."

"Oh, what's that?" he asked.

"I want a divorce," she calmly said.

Rich was distraught and bowed his head when she told him that. "Why, Heather? I thought we were doing fine. What is wrong? I love you!"

"Rich, I am pregnant," she said to him.

"You are?" he asked. "Then why do you want to leave me?"

"I'll be very straightforward. The baby's not yours. Even though I wasn't trying to, I had an affair and got pregnant. I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore."

She could tell he was hurt. After all, who wouldn't be. And she also knew he had a bad temper. That's why she asked Charles to come over and be with her. And sure enough he got angry. He arose from his chair and walked slowly over to her and said, "You filthy, two-timing slut! I should kick your sorry ass and knock that baby out of you."

That's when Charles entered the room. "Don't you even THINK about touching her!"

"So this is the problem? This black prick is the punk wrecking my marriage?" Rich walked fast over toward Charles and raised his fist to punch him, but Charles saw it coming and used his boxer's skill's to parry the punch and threw a right round house instead. It connected right smack on her husband's jaw and he went down like a ton of bricks.

"Did you hurt him?" Heather asked.

"Not too much," Charles replied. "But I think we should tie him up so when he comes to you can continue with your discussion."

"Okay. I'll get some rope. Do you mind if I have the honors?" Heather said.

"No, I don't mind. I'll watch though in case he wakes up too soon."

Heather went to a closet and pulled out a long piece of clothesline. She bent down and on her knees rolled Rich over and tied his wrists behind his back then tied his ankles together. Then she pulled his bound ankles up toward his arms and tied them together, too, to put him in a tight hogtie. "How's that?" she asked Charles.

"That's damn good, woman!" he said. "I sure wouldn't want to get on your bad side and you tie ME up." And they let Rich lay there for awhile and while he was out Heather and Charles went into another room and he sat on a couch. Heather removed her jeans and sat on Charles's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the mouth. His dick grew to full size and she took advantage of it by gently rubbing it as he dropped his hands onto her legs and rubbed them. She really enjoyed kissing him and feeling his strong hands on her thighs!

They heard her husband stirring in the other room so she quickly put her jeans back on and they walked over to him. He was livid! "Untie me, you filthy pig! Let me the hell up, NOW!"

Heather got on her knees right in front of his face and said, "You're really in no position to yell at me." She then produced a piece of duct tape that was in the closet and put it over his mouth so he couldn't yell anymore. She felt so domineering with him tied up and with her boyfriend right there. She reached over and gently brushed his hair from the front of his head, which only caused him to get more pissed off. He tried to shout at her but it was only a mumble.

"Now why don't you just calm down?" she said in barely above a whisper. "Oh, and how's your jaw? Does it hurt? Charles here throws quite a mean right hand, doesn't he?" and she gently rubbed his hurt jaw as she continued to tease him. "Of course we have seen that twice so far, right, Richie?"

"Now here's the plan. You and I are going to get divorced whether you like it or not. Charles and I are going to fly to Alaska where for seventy-five bucks we can file for it and in a mere 30 days it will be legal. And once that's done we are going to get married while we're there. That way I'll become his wife and we can LEGALLY screw each other. Rich, you would not believe what a fine cock this man has! I love it sooo much and guess what? I am carrying his black baby!"

12