Black Man's Forced Bi Cuckold Fun

Story Info
Black mistress watches black guy suck white dick.
1.1k words
3.34
53.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

Right now, my sub Stefan Huffington is huffing and puffing because my other sub Bill Kent is fucking him in the ass. Stefan is a big and tall black man of Caribbean descent whom I've known for quite some time. He's totally bisexual, and likes all things kinky. I once let him lick my delicious and sweet pussy after sodomizing his ass with my strap-on dildo. Bill is a short, skinny white guy with a big dick who enjoys both women and men. When Stefan came to me with his "forced bi" fantasy, I was surprised because black men aren't usually into that but hey, as a professional dominatrix, I knew I could accommodate his desires. And my other bisexual male submissive, Bill, was just the man for the job.

I fingered my pussy while watching the hot man on man action. The contrast between my two subs was sharp and totally awesome to behold. Stefan is around six-foot-two and 250 pounds. He's very dark-skinned and a bit hairy, every bit the masculine man from the Caribbean. He's of Jamaican descent and I found it pretty cool that he was willing to explore his bisexuality within the confines of my dungeon because typically, Jamaicans are very much opposed to anything to do with gays, lesbians or bisexuals. They're not the most tolerant people in the world, let's leave it at that. Stefan works for the Canadian Revenue Agency office in downtown Ottawa, Ontario. He's married to a blonde-haired white woman named Michelle Kinsey, a native of Halifax, Nova Scotia.

I wonder what his wife would think if she knew he got down like this. My other sub Bill is somewhat of a mystery. He's five-foot-eight, slim and fit, with reddish hair balding on top and pale blue eyes. Bill is originally from the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba, and moved to Ottawa with his Japanese wife Yoshi Marie Tanaka to work for Techno Canada, a civil engineering firm. I seem to attract a lot of highly educated, well-to-do and very kinky men who insist on discretion when dealing with me. That suits me just fine because I'm a very discrete woman by nature. I'm five-foot-nine, a bit chubby but still sexy, with long black hair, pale green eyes and light brown skin. Yes, I am a woman of partial African descent. My father is black and my mother is white. I proudly identify as black, though I often get mistaken for other ethnicities because of my skin tone. I am a black woman through and true, ladies and gentlemen. Believe it.

In my everyday life, I'm Wanda Whittles Cagney but in the world of BDSM, I am known as Mistress Whitney. It's a play on the three words that make up my name. The W from Wanda, the "ney" from Cagney and the "whit" from Whittles. I love dominating both men and women and I've been described as an eager mistress both by my subs and those vanilla people who can't stand me because they fear what they don't understand. I am very open-minded and flexible. I once dominated a hijab-wearing Muslim woman from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, who told me that she fantasized about getting dominated by a crucifix-wearing "Infidel" woman her entire life. Well, I was more than happy to play the role of the sadistic dominatrix with Christian supremacist tendencies for this submissive Muslim woman. I made her get naked, I spanked her, I whipped her, I fisted her cunt and ultimately I fucked her in the ass with my strap-on dildo while berating her, mocking her Muslim faith and forcing her to kiss Christian imagery and symbols as a sign of my innate superiority.

Yeah, as you can see, I don't mind playing with taboo subject matter because that's the kind of dominatrix I happen to be. So when Stefan came to me with his forced bisexual fantasy, I was totally okay with it. Typically, it's bisexual or hetero-flexible white men who come to me with such fantasies. They want to either suck dick or get fucked by another guy while they're tied up and helpless and of course there are women watching, to compound their excitement and humiliation. I honestly didn't think there were black men out there with similar fantasies because I thought of black men as sexually dominant even in gay/bisexual scenarios and of white men as fairly submissive. Well, those are the kinds of scenarios I had encountered for the most part. With Stefan and my other sub Bill I was about to make interracial BDSM history, so to speak.

I had a lot of fun with these two. I made Stefan get naked, and placed a chastity device around his big black dick. That's right, the black man gets cuckold by the dominant black mistress. Next, I ordered Stefan to get on his knees and made him suck Bill's big white cock. Stefan did as he was told, polishing Bill's thick cock and sucking his balls while I watched. I fingered my wet pussy, feeling incredibly turned on by the action unfolding in front of me. Like a lot of women out there, I am turned on by male bisexuality. After Stefan finished sucking Bill's cock, I made Stefan get on all fours and spread his ass cheeks wide open. As I lubricated Stefan's ass, Bill put on a condom. Then Bill got behind Stefan and inserted his big white dick into the black man's asshole. And just like that, the fun began.

While getting sodomized by Bill, the short white dude with the big dick, Stefan howled like a bitch. I silenced him first by making him lick my sweet black pussy, then I ordered the big black punk to suck my strap-on dildo. That effectively shut him up. Bill and I exchanged dap while filling Stefan at both ends. The big black man seemed thrilled to suck the dildo of a black dominatrix while getting fucked in the ass by a white man. The action continued until Bill came and pulled out of Stefan's ass. The three of us lay on the bed, spent. I had so much fun with my two sexy bisexual studs that I rewarded them by sucking both their dicks. That's right, I'm a dominant black mistress who loves to suck dick, both black dick and white dick. I straight up don't discriminate, and that's why I'm the best in the business. After we had our fun, the three of us showered together then Bill and Stefan returned to their respective households, spouses and lives as if nothing had happened. What happens in my dungeon stays there, that's how I roll.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers