Black Man's Slave Fantasy

Story Info
White woman strap-ons black man out of love.
1.6k words
3.32
31.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

A lot of black women are wondering why black men don't seem to want them anymore. If they want to know who is to blame, all they need to do is look in the mirror. Black women with an attitude problem drive young black men into the arms of women of other races. It's the simple truth, folks. Men and women of all races have always had issues with one another but black women's hatred of the black male is legendary. And it can be seen everywhere. Can you really blame black men for wanting out of relationships with black women?

My name is Steve Randolph and I'm a big and tall, kind of good-looking young black man living in Boston. I recently graduated from Emerson College with a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. Currently, I'm working as a corrections officer for the Suffolk County Sheriff's Department. Someday, I wish to join the Massachusetts State Police but first I must work my way up the law enforcement ladder. I'm cool with that. I'm twenty two years old so I've got time.

Like a lot of black male college graduates in the big city, I find myself contemplating the future. When I was growing up, in the future I envisioned, I saw myself living in a big house in the suburbs with an educated, attractive young black woman. We were married, and trying to start a family. That's the way my parents started out, you know. My father Stephen met my mother Andrea while they were both students at UMass-Boston during the early 1980s. After graduation, they moved in together and had me. They're currently living in New Mexico. I respect them for the example they provided me and the great parents they've been to me. My parents are a hard-working Christian couple who worked hard to make it in life. I wanted to meet a young black woman who would be my mate so we could continue this proud tradition. Unfortunately, today's young black women are angry, bitter, rude and downright hostile to all black males. So I turned my back on them.

There is only so much a man can take. As a young black man living in America, the odds are stacked against me. Luckily, I had good parents who provided me with the means of getting a college education and a good foundation for life. Many among my fellow black men weren't so lucky. Scores of us ended up becoming fathers before our time, trapped in bad relationships, or simply imprisoned. Too often black families are models of dysfunction. It doesn't have to be this way. Unfortunately, black women hate black men more than the Klan or the racial profiling police ever could. Nothing hates a black man more than a black woman. Trust me on that one.

That's why I turned my back on them. During my last semester at Emerson College, I met a young woman who simply enchanted me. Her name was Lorelei Bridges. She was tall, busty and big-bottomed, with a voluptuous body. And white! Her hair was red, her eyes were light brown and her skin was bone-white. Not what I imagined my type to be but what did I know? We had the same honors criminology class. The gal was something else. Smart, witty and definitely easy on the eyes. We became friends, and were soon hanging out together all over campus. I found myself charmed by this beautiful young woman from the town of Plymouth, Massachusetts. She was unlike anyone I'd ever met before.

Lorelei was raised by two gay men, Gary Bridges and his partner, Beau Cantwell, in the town of Plymouth. She was the only gal in that household. And her family was definitely unique. Gay men and lesbians raising families in urban America have it tough, folks. Many people hate them simply for being who they are. Lorelei understood this implicitly. This gave her a unique way of looking at the world. She was quite sensitive to the plight of those who are different. And she wasn't an airhead like most of the gals I had seen on the college campus. Lorelei believed in various causes, and she was actively fighting for them. We banded together along with some of our friends to fight the good fight. Thus we began to register people to vote democratically this exciting election year. We couldn't afford another Republican in the White House. Not after the mess the Texan sociopath and his buddies made. Like me, Lorelei supported a certain African-American gentleman from the state of Illinois who was destined to take the political world by storm.

Working side by side with Lorelei, I grew fascinated with her. I mean, she was something else. She lived in an apartment in the city with her two dogs, Marquis and Lucky. They were fairly large and noisy, but she paid her landlord extra to keep them in the apartment. Lorelei loved her dogs. I saw her eyes light up when she talked about them. Also, she was a firm opponent of neutering pets, something I approved of immensely. Personally, I don't believe in fixing what isn't broken. My parents never had me circumcised and I'm grateful for that. I like my body the way it is. I think human beings and all other living creatures should be allowed to remain just as Mother Nature herself made them. She doesn't mistake and even if she did, I don't think people are wise enough to correct her. Lorelei shared the same beliefs. Was she awesome or what?

I don't quite remember the exact moment but I fell in love with the beautiful tomboy raised by two gay white men from Plymouth. It hit me like a ton of bricks. And I never recovered. Lorelei meant a lot to me. So much that I introduced her to my parents. My folks were quite surprised to see me dating a white gal. My last girlfriend, a pretty young black woman named Ashley dumped me for some rapper because she found me too polished and not street enough to her liking. It took my folks some time to accept Lorelei but I made it clear to them that she mattered to me. When they found out she was the adoptive daughter of two gay men, they almost had a heart attack. In time, they came around, though.

Ours is a very passionate relationship. Here is a fine example. One morning I woke up and Lorelei was sucking on my cock. I couldn't believe it. What a nice way to start the day! My sexy white girlfriend did what none of the black gals would do and sucked my cock and balls like they were made out of sugar. She sucked me off until I came, then licked every drop of my cum. Afterwards, I returned the favor by giving her some oral pleasure of her own. I spread her creamy thighs and gave her pussy a good licking. In no time I had her squealing my name in two languages, English and profane! Afterwards, we got down and dirty. I thrust my cock into her wet pussy as she wrapped her arms around me. I gave her pussy the cock it needed. She screamed in delight and begged me for more. I pumped my dick into her pussy like a fucking porn king. Man, I came three times!

We tried some more fun stuff later that morning. I took her in the shower. Just bent her over and spread her plump white cheeks wide open. I rubbed some soapy water against her backdoor, then pressed my dick on her anus. Lorelei gave the look. I knew she wanted. So I pushed my cock into her ass. She gasped as I entered her. I held her by those wide hips of hers and began fucking her in the ass. Lorelei was no stranger to butt-fucking. Her asshole was too supple. I had a lot of fun doing the backdoor bonanza with her. In the end, I came deep in her ass. We both screamed like inmates in a frigging execution chamber. It was wild! We got it going on!

Sometimes, we tried other stuff. Once, we played master and slave in the historical sense. Lorelei chased me all over the house and tackled me to the floor when she caught me. Then, she put me on all fours and shoved a strap-on dildo up my ass. I screamed as my sexy white girlfriend pounded my black ass with her dildo. I loved surrendering to her in this manner. Lorelei flipped me on my back so she could look into my eyes while ramming the dildo up my asshole. She screamed obscenities while fucking me, and made me her bitch. I screamed loud enough to wake the dead as she practically tore my ass apart. We went at it until I came, then she pulled the dildo out of my ass. I looked at her, stunned by her performance. Lorelei kissed me passionate and told me she loved me. Then we went to sleep.

These days, Lorelei and I live in a big apartment along with our two dogs, whom I legally adopted. She's a senior at Emerson now and she intends to head to Suffolk University to get her MBA. As for me, I'm working for the Sheriff's Department and hope to get into the State Police Academy someday. We're a very driven couple and we intend to have it all. Successful careers. Everlasting love. Family. I pray to God that we make it. She means a lot to me. And she let me know in no uncertain terms that I meant a lot to her too. We're engaged, but we're not hurrying to the altar just yet. There's a lot we must do first. Anyhow, wish us luck. This is my life.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers