Black Master for Arab Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tell me what to do, Habibi, master or not, I ride you cause I feel like it," Arwa all but hissed at Master Marks, and he blinked, briefly reverting to his vanilla persona of Marcus Jacobson. Arwa smiled, pleased that she could surprise the macho dominant, and she softened her approach to him...somewhat. Master Marks looked into Arwa's eyes and nodded, and she returned his nod.

"Hmm, you're feisty, I like that, gorgeous," Master Marks said, and Arwa smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. She felt his manhood poke against her navel, and guided it downward. Wrapping her thick, sexy legs around Master Marks torso, Arwa welcomed him inside her as he penetrated her with a swift thrust. At last, they were one. Master and submissive, man and woman, moving past all the pretense, the bullshit, the expectations and the yearning...and drawing each other in.

"Harder, habibi," Arwa demanded as Master Marks began ramming his dick into her, and she welcomed the deliciously hot pain and wicked pleasure she felt inside. She hadn't made love in quite some time, and for a young woman with a healthy sexual appetite, this thick rod which filled her nicely was just what she needed. Master Marks raised Arwa's legs in the air and sucked on her toes while thrusting deeper into her, hurting her oh so nicely...

"You wanted a taste of African American dick, here you go," Master Marks said, and Arwa was thrilled when he took things a step further, grabbing her throat and gently squeezing her. Arwa, pleasantly surprised by his rough side, did some squeezing of her own. Master Marks gasped as, with a flexing of her vaginal muscles, she clamped down on his manhood. Smiling, he continued to fuck her with gusto, and their screams of passion echoed across his vast basement...

"Hmm, Shukran habibi, I needed that, thank you," Arwa said as she stepped out of the shower. Marcus Jacobson stood there, wearing a blue T-shirt with the New England Patriots logo, blue jeans and bright gray socks. Coming out of the neat little shower that he had installed in his basement, Arwa looked lovely in the sky-blue towel he'd provided. Her long dark hair was slick from the shower, framing her lovely face, and her dark bronze skin was aglow.

"You're most welcome, my lady," Marcus said with a smile and a nod, and Arwa grinned as he prudishly turned around after handing over her clothing. As Arwa put on her panties, followed by her pants, bra and shirt, she admired Marcus nice ass. Hot damn, how did I not notice that ass before? Arwa thought, smiling wickedly.

"We're going to be seeing a lot more of each other, handsome, oh, and my, someone has a nice ass," Arwa said, and as Marcus started to turn around, she playfully patted his ass. Marcus, who was definitely not expecting that, gasped. Arwa giggled, and then walked up the steps leading to his living room. She waited for him at the front door, where they parted ways after a brief hug.

"You can count on it," Marcus replied, after a brief hesitation, and Arwa smiled. She could tell that she'd surprised Marcus a bit, and that was a good thing. Submissive or not, at the end of the day, a woman has to keep a man guessing. As Arwa headed for her car, parked right in front of Marcus place, she was pleasantly surprised to discover that she hadn't caught a ticket. This was a good day, Arwa thought to herself as she drove away, a satisfied smile on her face.

12