Black Men are Gods Ch. 04

Story Info
Black women seduce black men with strapons.
1.3k words
2.88
22.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Theresa Feuillet is the name and strap-on dildo sex is the nature of my game. I'm a big and tall Black woman of Haitian-American and Tunisian descent living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I live in a duplex in the West Side, not far from the plaza. By day, I am a corrections officer. By night, I am a swinger. Yes, Haitians can be swingers too. And I absolutely love having fun with all of my friends. Right now, I'm having some fun with my hubby Stewart Jean-Pierre. He's on all fours, face down and ass up as I drill his ass with my strap-on dildo.

Stewart is a real screamer. This six-foot-two, 250-pound Black stud is very much into kink and he's a submissive by nature. He loves it when I plow his ass with my strap-on dildo. I wonder what his buddies at Anderson College would think if they knew he got down like that. Stewart teaches business ethics at our alma mater, Anderson College, a historically Black school located in the heart of Boston. I grip Stewart's hips tightly and slam the dildo up his ass. I want to hear him scream.

Nearby, our friends Nicolas Johnson Noel and Catherine Joseph are also having some kinky fun. Nicolas is a tall, skinny Black man from the beautiful southern city of Atlanta who recently moved to our neck of the woods in the state of Massachusetts. He's a real estate lawyer. For such a straight-laced guy, he's certainly kinky. His wife Catherine Joseph is a big-bottomed, chubby Haitian woman who loves to get down. She's a schoolteacher by day and a swinger by night. Tonight she's sucking her hubby Nicolas long and thick, uncircumcised Black cock while shoving a dildo up his ass. And both appear to be enjoying themselves.

I bet you're really surprised by what you're seeing. Two Black couples, Haitian-American no less, are having some truly kinky fun. A lot of people think only white couples in suburbia can be swingers. This couldn't be further from the truth. Lots of Black couples are swingers. In fact, in cities like Atlanta, Boston, District of Columbia, Detroit, Philadelphia, Oakland and other North American towns with sizeable Black populations, Black swingers are in full bloom. Don't even get me started about places like New York City and Miami. Black swingers have made these places our Mecca the way gays and lesbians have made San Francisco their capital. It's just the way we get down.

I flip Stewart on his back and raise his legs in the air. I want to look into his eyes as I fuck him in the ass with my big strap-on dildo. I stroked his big cock while fucking him. Stewart's dick is long and thick. Also, it's all natural, meaning uncut, which is just the way I like my men to be. I grip Stewart's cock tightly and yell at him to say my name as I fuck him. Obediently he says my name. I smile naughtily. Who's the man now? I want my dear husband to make some noise while he's getting fucked in his ass. It's the least he could do. And I garner more screams out of him by plowing my dildo deeper into his asshole.

I felt the strap's harness rub against my pussy as I fucked Stewart with the dildo. It excited me to no end. I love fucking my husband with the strap-on dildo. We're both really into anal sex. When we first started dating, it was one of our favorite things to do. I recall going down on Stewart in the restroom of a fancy Haitian restaurant in Brockton three days after we first moved in together. I knelt before him and sucked his cock and balls like there was no tomorrow. I fingered my pussy while going down on my favorite guy. After I got his dick nice and hard, we got down and dirty. Stewart put me on all fours and slid his cock into my pussy from behind. He pumped his dick hard and fast into my pussy. We switched things around and tried anal sex. Spreading my ass cheeks for my man, I urged him to be gentle with me. Stewart placed his cock against my backdoor and entered me with a swift thrust.

Hot damn. I still remember that first time anal session like it was yesterday. Stewart placed his hands upon my hips and thrust his cock deep into my asshole. That's when he began fucking me like there was no tomorrow. He stretched my asshole that night. I screamed. I howled. Hell, I even farted while he was fucking me in the ass. It was simply that intense. Stewart rammed his dick into my asshole like anal sex was going out of style. He fucked me hard until he came. His cock spewed its manly cum deep inside my asshole. That was a sensation I would never forget. A torrent of hot manly cum flooding my asshole. It was amazing. That night, I fell in love with anal sex. I became obsessed with shoving things up my ass. Preferably after making sure that big ass of mine was well lubricated of course. Stewart was more than happy to oblige. He loved shoving his big dick up my asshole every chance he got. We were a match made in butt fucking heaven.

Our friends Nicolas and Catherine were having some truly wild fun. Catherine wore a thick strap-on dildo and fucked Nicolas with it. The tall Black lawyer was on all fours, face down and ass up as his wife fucked him. Catherine cackled gleefully as she rammed her dildo up her husband's ass. Nicolas howled as his wife plowed his ass with her thick strap-on dildo. Hot damn, that thing was huge and must hurt like hell. I sure as hell hope this sister used plenty of lubrication before slamming her dildo up her man's ass. Nicolas was definitely loving what his sexy kinky wife was doing to him because I heard him beg her for more. Some guys are really into the whole strap-on dildo thing. And they love it when their wives or girlfriends plow their butts with big fake cocks. That's cool with me because my husband is a member of this exclusive yet fast growing kinky club.

I was amazed when Catherine and Nicolas switched things up. Now Catherine was on all fours while Nicolas fucked her. Spreading his wife's plump butt cheeks wide open, Nicolas pushed his dick into her asshole. Catherine groaned as Nicolas penetrated her ass. Gripping her wide hips, he thrust his dick deep into her ass. This was so hot that I decided to try it. I pulled my dildo out of Stewart's ass and sucked his cock. I got him nice and hard, then told him to fuck me. Getting on all fours, I spread my ass for him. Grinning, Stewart stroked his dick and pressed his cock against my asshole. With a swift thrust, he entered me. The feel of Stewart's big cock in my ass was amazing. I haven't gotten fucked in the ass in a while and intended to make up for lost time. So I urged him to fuck me harder. My man didn't need to be told twice. He slammed his cock up my ass like there was no tomorrow. His thrusts were so forceful that I felt like my ass was being torn in half. I loved it.

I exchanged a wink with my best friend Catherine, who was getting butt fucked by her sexy husband Nicolas. Isn't this awesome? Two sexy dominant Black women getting fucked in the ass by our sexy Black men after we've sodomized them with our strap-on dildos? Now that's what I call gender equality! We fucked and sucked the night away, folks. When morning came, we showered and had breakfast together. Just for friends having fun. Who says middle-class Black couples of Haitian descent can't be swingers? This is how we do it!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers