Black Men are Perfect

Story Info
A young Black man looks at the world.
1k words
1.05
15.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

Hello, there. My name is Steve Vincent. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. A college graduate, hardworking professional and homeowner who finds himself dissatisfied with his world. Sometimes, I wonder why Black people in America, especially the South, can't seem to make any progress. I knew the answer the moment I asked myself the question. It's their lack of unity. Seriously. White people stick together. Black people don't. Until we support our own through thick and thin, we won't succeed. Black writers strive to bring the Black experience into mainstream fiction and nonfiction, yet can't count on Black readers for support. White people have always stuck together and supported their own. Black people need to learn to do the same.

Take the city of Atlanta Mayoral Election for example. The White female candidate could count on the support of her fellow Whites as well as that of Blacks who have a fondness of White politicians. Remember that historically, Blacks haven't had a problem voting for Whites but it's Whites who often refuse to vote for Blacks. Many Whites along both democratic and republican lines tend to switch parties when their party's candidate is a person of color. Black people seem to forget that. For decades, the city of Atlanta has been a bedrock of African-American political power and culture. Yet that is about to change. The city of Atlanta threw away a strong, educated and stalwart Black female candidate and instead chose a sneaky White woman and a Black male buffoon.

My heart bleeds for this Black woman whom the city passed up on. She's so smart, friendly, educated and clearly devoted to ensuring the well-being of Atlanta's racially diverse communities. Yet the majority of Atlanta's African-American voters chose to support a sneaky White woman and a dumb Black man over this better qualified Black woman. What a bunch of fools. I know now why Whites have basically ruled the world for so long. They always stick together. And they'll tell you anything you want to hear in order to get what they want from you. African-Americans are still falling for the lies told by White men and White women who seek to exploit them. By electing a White woman as the next Mayor of Atlanta, the African-American community is basically taking a step backward. They're handing over all the power to a White woman who couldn't care less about the needs of the Black community. White people in the South are the most racist individuals you will ever meet. In cities like Boston, New York or Baltimore, you will meet some racist people too but down South, non-racists are rare and closet racists abound.

Sometimes, the sheer stupidity of the African-American community absolutely galls me. They really think White men and White women have changed. One hundred and forty five years ago, it was perfectly legal for White men and White women to own Black men and Black women. And nowhere was their racism more entrenched than in the Deep South. After the 1860s brought Black men and Black women their freedom, White men and White women in the South still treated them like second-class citizens. The Ku Klux Klan was created specifically to protect White men and White women's power from the newly emancipated Black men and Black women. In the South, the disempowerment of Blacks judicially, financially and politically is the first order of business in the minds of White men and White women. And the stupid Black men and Black women of Atlanta can't wait to get back on the Plantation. They've just handed the reins of power to a White woman. Sometimes, I really think they're genetically inferior. Such stupidity is probably innate, it can't all be accidental. In the sincere opinion of this young Black man, the South's Black men and Black women are too stupid, trusting and naïve. They're the worst exemplars of the Black community worldwide.

The Black community up North isn't much better. In the New England city of Brockton back in 2007, an openly gay African-American businessman ran for the Office of Mayor. His opponent was a wealthy White male. The city of Brockton has a really diverse population. African-Americans make up around thirty five percent of the population. Hispanics and Asians along with Cape Verdeans make up another thirteen percent. In the city of Brockton, White men and White women are the new minorities. The number of people of color is rising very quickly in that city. Unfortunately, the city's people of color chose the wealthy White male as Mayor over the smarter and better qualified Black man. They rejected this intelligent Black male candidate because he was gay. I fail to see what a person's sexual orientation has to do with their ability to govern. Being gay isn't a disease or a disability. It's not a character flaw. Unfortunately, many people in the city of Brockton don't see it that way. The city's dominant demographic, people of color, chose the rich White male over the smart and dedicated Black male candidate and yet they whine when the rich White guy favors his fellow Whites over them. What a crock!

I continue to support people of color who run for political office anywhere in the United States of America and around the world. All that I ask is that they're hard-working, smart candidates who have their people's best interests at heart. We need more people of color in politics in America and around the world. For over two millennia, White men and White women have controlled everything across the globe. It's time for people of color to rise. We need to get back on our feet. The best way for us to do that is to support our own. Don't you think it's time we showed the world that you can be a person of color and succeed in business, politics and anything else? I certainly think so. My way of bringing balance to this chaotic universe of ours.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers