Black Men Dominate White Women

Story Info
White BBW submits to macho black man.
1.3k words
3.44
88k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Hello, there. My name is Amy Hancock. I'm a big-booty chubby white chick living in the city of Atlanta, Georgia. A lot of people in this town seem to think I'm kind of slow and stuff but that's really not true. Not true at all. So what if I dropped out of high school and have yet to obtain my GED at the age of twenty three? I work as a waitress and you don't need a high school diploma to do that. I pay rent and sometimes go to the movies and stuff. I do okay in this life. Who needs a piece of paper to prove they're smart anyway? I know I do alright and I don't need no damn fancy schoolteacher to teach me jack. Got it? Cool.

I'm just a gal who likes to have some raunchy fun. A lot of people think fat women like myself sit around feeling sorry for themselves. I certainly don't. And I sleep with more guys in one week than most pretty girls hook up with in a year. What can I say? I'm a Man Stealer and a Man Pleaser. Get used to it! I have many fetishes and I like to indulge them all. People in the hood call me Amy the Fat White Pig. Or Amy the Fat Ass. Most popular is Amy the Fat White Bitch. Personally, I don't know what the fuss is about. I'm damn proud of my body. I stand five feet ten inches tall and weigh two hundred and sixty pounds. And I've got a seventy-inch white bubble butt. Guys walk up to me all the time telling me I've got the biggest ass they've ever seen on a white chicks. Black chicks are mad jealous of me because I've got a bigger butt than they do. And a naturally pretty face too. I guess that's why I steal all the sexy black guys from their trash-talking black girlfriends.

When I'm with a sexy black guy, I like to please him. The guy I'm with has a costume fetish. So I'm wearing a pig costume and we're fucking in the middle of his barn, located in farming land outside of Atlanta, Georgia. The only thing I love more than stuffing my face is getting my fat ass stuffed full of cock. Which explains what I'm doing right now. I'm on my hands and knees, face down and ass up. I'm drinking some hot soup mixed with male semen while my boyfriend Charles Smith rams his big black cock deep into my asshole. He says it's good for me. I trust my Charles with my life so I always do as he says. His cock is stretching my asshole and it hurts like you would not believe. However, he's the man and therefore the master so I always do as he says.

Today, my master is digging up my ass with his cock. Before he started sodomizing me, he offered me a special treat. He jerked off until he came, then filled a bowl with his cum. He then mixed his cum with some hot soup and ordered me to drink it. Yummy! Ladies, if you haven't tasted cum mixed with hot soup, then you haven't lived. I highly recommend that you try it at least once. I bury my face in the bowl as Charles thrusts his cock deeper and deeper into my ass. For some reason, lots of guys relish the thought of fucking a big white chick in the ass. Charles explained that one to me. According to a certain Boston-based Internet erotic fiction author, big women had naturally tight assholes. Which made them more fun to butt-fuck than skinny women. Once word of this got out in the hood, big women found themselves suddenly popular. And to hang onto that popularity, these ladies who most often felt invisible began to give up the booty to please their men. Lest they ditch them to find some skinny chicks.

Charles grabs my long blonde hair and yanks my head back while slamming his cock in and out of my shit hole. He calls me a dirty little fuck hole. I nod as he fucks me. Yes, master. I am a dirty little fuck hole. I'm a worthless fat white slut whose only redeeming quality is her fat white ass. I'm a plump white bitch with a booty tailor made for butt fucking. That is my only purpose in the universe and I happily fulfill it by letting black guys stick their big black dicks up my tight white ass. Charles suddenly pulls his cock out of my asshole and then shoves it right back inside. I gasp at the exit followed by the brutal intrusion. Charles smacks my fat white ass and tells me to squeal like the pig he knows I am. Happy to serve my handsome black master, I squeal like a pig as he rams his cock into my shit hole. This seems to please my master. He resumes fucking me.

I don't know when exactly I discovered how much fun a woman can have if she just bends over and lets a man stick his cock up her asshole, but I haven't looked back since. Most women think sex starts with some oral action and ends at vaginal. The sad thing is that most of these bitches will never realize that the portal to unseen and unfathomable pleasure lies not within their pussies but deep inside their rectums. Get some lube and stick a cock or a dildo in there, ladies. You're going to feel like never before. It's going to be the most intense experience of your life. Just be sure to wash your assholes first. A lot of women don't wash their pussies before sex. Their boyfriends and husbands are forgiving enough to overlook that fact. However, the average guy will find it hard to overlook the fact that his girlfriend or wife smeared shit all over his cock when he fucked her in the ass because she didn't bother cleaning herself up first.

I learned that lesson the hard way. The first time I tried anal sex with a guy, it was fun. Then, when he pulled out of my ass, he was disgusted. His cock was covered with shit. Since then, I always clean myself up before anal sex and carry lubricant with me. Which is why Charles keeps coming back to me. This six-foot-two, 250-pound black man is quite handsome, and also college-educated. He's got a good job. He could have his pick of women in the hood. However, he chooses me because I've got the sweetest and cleanest asshole on the planet. Butt-fucking me is a pleasure for this black stud. Which is why he fucks me often. After about a thousand fucks, we now fit each other completely. My asshole is now a perfect fit for his ten-inch, uncircumcised black monster of a cock. He can enter with little to no lube and still fit comfortably. How about that? We were made for each other! Charles continued ramming his cock into my dirt box like there was no tomorrow. Until he finally came, flooding my asshole with his manly cum. I screamed passionately as my master bestowed his sacred fluid upon my unworthy bowels.

A few moments later, Charles pulled out of me. I thanked him for being such a kind and generous master by sucking his cock, right after it had been up my ass. What can I say? I totally love and worship my master. I licked his cock and balls clean, tasting my ass on his dick. I exist to serve my master. That's my purpose in this life. Being a submissive fat white woman who serves a macho black man is what makes me happy. And I wouldn't have it any other way!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers