Black Men Love Strap Ons Too

Story Info
He has an encounter with lusty females.
1.4k words
3.5
36k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

The name is Mike Brown. I'm a tall and fairly large Black man. Being six feet eight inches tall and weighing three hundred pounds gets me a lot of attention. It has also put me under scrutiny. More so than most African-American men who are NBA Players. I've often been accused of being somewhat prejudiced. People say that I don't like a lot of people, including homosexuals, atheists and big women. That's totally bogus. Not going to comment on the other subjects but I do like big women. I'm a fan of theirs. I check them out all the damn time. On the bus, the subway and everywhere else. Big men like big women. It's a fact of life. And this story is written to prove it and forever silence any rumors to the contrary. In fact, I recently participated in a steamy threesome with two voluptuous and very sexy women who happened to be friends of mine.

My agent Eileen O'Hara invited me to her place for a night of fun. We've known each other for a while. I've played for various teams in the NBA throughout my ten years in the league and she's been my agent since the beginning. Back when I was just a rookie in the league. Eileen and I have had a fun ride. I remember how we met. I was playing college basketball at Georgia Tech when she saw me at a game. She told me she could make my dream come true and she did. She got me into the NBA. Ten years and several millions later, we're still cool. Eileen is some kind of female, man. She's dope. Not bad-looking either, on top of being brainy. She's a tall, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped, big-bottomed Irishwoman. A true giantess. Six feet two inches tall and quite hefty, but in a good way. Her hair is long and red. Her eyes are stark blue. She's a totally hot woman. As far as large women go, she's the hottest I've seen in a long time. Eileen is a forthrightly bisexual dame from Galway in Ireland. She lives with Rachel, her longtime lover. Rachel is a tall, good-looking Black woman in her early thirties. She's around five-foot-ten, with jet-black skin, brown eyes and short hair. She's thick-bodied, large-breasted, wide-hipped and curvy. A former college soccer player and wrestler. These days, she coached women's basketball at one of the local community colleges.

I went to Rachel and Eileen's house. They lived in a nice, two-story house in Milton, Massachusetts. As soon as I got in, they greeted me with smiles. Both of them wore sexy lingerie. We had drinks in the spacious living room and flirted with each other. Next thing I knew, I was making out with Rachel while Eileen knelt before me and began sucking on my cock. I looked at the big Irishwoman as she sucked on my dick. Damn, she was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. While Eileen sucked on my cock, Rachel was licking and fingering my asshole. I must say that I kind of liked it. So much that when Rachel replaced her fingers with a sleek dildo, I didn't mind too much. Rachel told me that she had a fantasy of fucking a Black man with her strap-on dildo. I was a bit apprehensive but hell, at this point, I was down for whatever.

While Eileen sucked my cock, Rachel put on her strap-on and began sliding the lubricated dildo into my ass. Again, not my usual cup of tea but tonight, I was feeling freaky. I was getting serviced at both ends and I was absolutely loving it. Eileen was really good at sucking cock. She once told me that she enjoyed sucking dick and licking pussy equally. I was impressed with her skills. She must really be bisexual. Rachel's dildo went slowly into my ass. She was very patient with me. I took it like a champ. I was into freaky stuff so while this was different, it didn't bother me too much. Besides, it felt kind of good after a while. So much that I came, sending my hot seed deep into Eileen's mouth. Eileen drank my cum, and licked me dry. I groaned in pleasure. This freaky stuff was off the hook!

Rachel slowly pulled the dildo out of my asshole. Then, she got on all fours and asked me to fuck her. I grinned as she handed me the lube. I looked at this big, sexy black woman as she got on all fours. Her sexy bubble butt cheeks were spread wide open. I smiled from ear to ear. I definitely wanted some of that. I positioned myself behind her. I held her by the hips, pressed my cock against her back door, then pushed. Rachel did not scream as I pushed my cock into her asshole. She grunted, then pushed her exquisite booty back against my groin. She wanted more. Clearly, this woman was no stranger to the whole dick in the butt thing.

Cool, I was down with that! While I fucked Rachel, Eileen masturbated and watched us. She also licked her fingers as she played with her pussy. I grinned and told her that she was next. She came and joined us. She put on the strap-on and stood behind me. I smiled. This was some seriously kinky stuff. She spread my butt cheeks and pushed the dildo inside my ass. I gasped. She was none too gentle but I didn't mind. My cock felt so good, deep inside Rachel's ass. Eileen held me by the hips and began thrusting into me. She shoved her dildo up my ass, cursing like a sailor. Damn, where did this chick learn such colorful words? I was thrusting my cock in and out of Rachel's asshole while Eileen fucked me with the dildo. It was so damn hot. We switched positions. Rachel couldn't take anymore. All that anal pounding was starting to make her feel sore. Eileen grinned at me, and told me to do her. I grinned and nodded. I pulled her in my arms, and propped her on all fours. I spread those sexy butt cheeks of hers wide open and rubbed my cock against her asshole. I was about to fuck her when Rachel stopped me. She handed me the lube. I grinned and greased up both my hard dick and Eileen's ass. Then, I pushed my dick into Eileen's sweet ass. Eileen was a screamer. That's what I discovered as I thrust my cock into her ass. She was thrashing about like a banshee and screaming loud enough to wake the dead while begging me for more. I held her wide hips firmly and thrust into her. Her ass was so wonderfully tight. I couldn't get enough of it. The lubricant was a great help. I slammed my cock into her, loving every moment of it. There' s nothing like anal sex with a passionate woman who is as much into it as you are. Nothing else even comes close. Eileen took all that I had to give, and then some. She couldn't get enough of my dick up her ass. And I couldn't get enough of tapping that fantastic ass of hers. We romped happily like this, cussing and swearing like a barbarian movie before I came for the last time. As my seed rushed deep inside Eileen, we collapsed on the carpeted floor, spent. A grinning Rachel lay beside us, a naughty gleam in her eye. This was one freaky chick. She told us she'd gotten herself off twice just from watching us.

I don't know for how long Rachel, Eileen and I remained on the floor. Our bodies were covered with sweat. Our fluids were everywhere. Evidence of our passion. I looked at them both, and smiled. This was the most fun I've had in years, and it was all thanks to them. These two very lusty, extremely kinky, large and lovely ladies. We spent the night together, doing things that would make the most seasoned erotica reader blush. When I took my leave from them in the morning, I promised myself that this wouldn't be the last time I hooked up with these two. I had just discovered a new fetish and I was going to have as much fun as I could with it, and then some!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers