Black Men Need Strap-on Love Too

Story Info
Big Black Woman satisfies black man's needs.
1.6k words
3.23
36.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Every big woman with a big round butt wants a big cock up her asshole. Way down there. Where the sun doesn't shine. You will never get them to admit it, though. That's one of the secrets womankind fears men ever discovering. Well, my name is Angelica Brunn and I am here to reveal these awesome feminine secrets. In case you haven't guessed it by now, I'm a dark-skinned fat woman of African-American and Hispanic origin living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. By day, I attend Brockton Community College. In the afternoons, I work at Dunkin Donuts. At night, I do whatever I damn well please.

I like black guys. They're a good-looking and usually well-endowed bunch. I have a desperate addiction to large black cocks. So do lots of women. I'm just woman enough to admit it, folks. Right now, I'm spending some time with my man Adam Stony. He's a six-foot-tall, kind of chubby but very good-looking African-American stud who lives in Brockton's East Side. He's a mechanic who owns his own business. I met him last year, right before he graduated from Brockton Community College with an associate's degree in business administration. He's a smooth operator whom all the gals on campus were drawn to. However, this mystery man wasn't feeling any of them. He was just focused on his studies. I can respect that.

Now that he's gone from the school, I went back after him. For a long time I kept coming by his auto shop to talk about cars and stuff. Adam is a NASCAR fan. I kind of like NASCAR, though I kind of prefer the NBA and NFL. However, I could deal. We chatted and once, I kissed him. And you know what? He kissed me right back. Next thing I knew, we were in his basement doing it. He sat on his couch and I stripped before him. Lots of guys like the way I look. I stand six feet two inches tall, kind of thick, with big tits, wide hips and a big, round and brown ass. I am damn proud of my 260-pound voluptuous body. I turned around and bent over, letting Adam take a good look at my big brown ass.

Adam cupped my plump ass cheeks in those big hands of his and began feeling them up. Lots of guys like to cup a feel on a big woman's naturally plump booty. Adam made me bend over, then he spread my ass cheeks wide open. He spat, and rubbed it all over my asshole. I smiled. I like a man who goes straight for what he wants. Adam took out his cock, and rubbed it against my asshole. I wanted him to stick it in. My hairy pussy was all wet just thinking about it. However, he wanted me to give him head before sucking that cock of his. So he turned me around and shoved his cock into my face. I took a good look at that cock of his. It was both long and thick. Also, it was uncut. I like uncircumcised men. Their dicks are more sensitive than those of modified men and therefore more fun to play with.

I took Adam Stony's cock in my mouth and began sucking on it. His cock was quite thick and felt great in my mouth. I stroked his big black balls while sucking on his member. Adam groaned pleasurably and gently caressed my head as I worked my magic on him. Lots of chicks in the hood don't know how to suck dick properly. Yet on the streets they like to act as if they're all that. Well, unlike those lazy bitches, I wasn't afraid of putting my money where my mouth is, no pun intended. I pulled back Adam's foreskin and began flicking my tongue over his delicate and extremely sensitive cock head. I looked into his eyes to see what effect my technique was having on him. His eyes widened and his lips quivered. Yeah, that's what I thought. I knew he would like that. What guy doesn't like getting his dick sucked properly?

As I sucked Adam's cock, he reached underneath me and his fingers darted between my legs. I felt his hand on my pussy. He slipped first one then two fingers into my wet snatch. His digits began probing my pussy and rubbing my clitoris. He was quite nimble and seemed to know what he was doing. No fumbling or wandering all over the place like a beginner. He just went for the sweet spot. My, this guy had some skills of his own. As he stimulated my pussy with his agile fingers, I sucked his big black cock like my life depended on it. When he finally came, I drank his cum. Every last drop of it. I like drinking cum. No two men's cum tastes the same. Let no one tell you otherwise.

I cleaned up Adam's cock with my tongue. Yeah, I gave his genitals a tongue bath. What can I say? I like the way they smelled and tasted. My man decided to return the favor in full. He laid me on the garage floor, and spread my plump thighs. I spread my legs and exposed my snatch to his face. Time to go muff diving, lover. Adam didn't need to be told twice. He breathed in the smell of me, and I was thankful for remembering to use vaginal deodorant this morning. Nothing turns a guy off oral sex more than a female who smells intoxicating down there. Adam began licking my pussy like there's no tomorrow. The guy really had a good technique. Soon he had me screaming his name in three languages. He totally rocked my world!

A few moments later, we tried something new. I once more got on my hands and knees. Adam positioned himself behind me. He spread my plump ass cheeks wide open and pressed his cock against my asshole. With a swift thrust, he went in. I gritted my teeth against the pain as I felt Adam's huge black dong push its way into my asshole. Although I haven't been an anal virgin since graduating high school four years ago, I try my best to keep my asshole nice and tight. Adam seemed determined to stretch my asshole to a previously unimaginable girth. Gripping my wide hips, he began ramming his cock deep into my asshole. In spite of myself, I began to scream. Hey, you'd scream too if you had a big black dick up your ass. Trust me on that one! Adam shoved his dick deep inside my shit hole. In places I didn't think could be reached. He fucked me mercilessly and my screams filled the basement. Until he came, creaming my asshole by filling it with his cum. I screamed loud enough to wake the dead! Hot damn! I love the feel of a big black cock up my asshole and if loving it is wrong then this big woman doesn't want to be right!

Yeah, that was fun. If you think this was kinky, you should see what I had in store for Adam. He doesn't just like to fuck big women in the ass with that big cock of his. He also likes it when a big woman fucks him in the ass with a strap-on dildo. So I put him on his hands and knees and spread his black ass cheeks wide open. I lubricated my favorite strap-on dildo, then shoved it up the black man's ass. Adam screamed as I penetrated his ass. I like to fuck men roughly with my big strap-on. So I grabbed his hips and slammed my plastic cock deep inside of him. Down where the sun didn't shine. His screams were music to my ears.

When it comes to anal sex, I love it in all its forms. The only thing I love more than having a big black cock up my asshole is fucking a big black man's ass with my big strap-on. Thanks to Adam, I got to do both of my favorite things that day. I rammed the dildo deep inside Adam's asshole. I love to make kinky black men scream as I pound my way mercilessly into their assholes. And Adam was a real screamer. I stroked his cock while sodomizing him. His cock hardened as I stroked it. Yeah, he likes this kind of thing. He likes the dildo up his ass too. And so I fucked him hard. Until he begged me to stop. I did. But not before pressing a special button on my mechanized strap-on dildo, unleashing a torrent of artificial cum deep inside his asshole. His screams could have been heard across Brockton. Smiling, I thrust the dildo deep inside of him one more time, then pulled it out. His ass was now a gaping hole. I spat in it.

Adam and I hit the showers, then spent the rest of the afternoon together. A big and tall black man spending some time with his newly favorite big black woman. We both had sore butt holes but we felt great. What can I say? Sometimes, kindred spirits do find each other. And that, folks, is how my future husband and I first hooked up. Some people like to go to the beach or watch a movie for a date. We like to mercilessly sodomize each other. I guess that's why we're so happy together. Once you've gotten sex out of the way, the rest is easier.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers