Black Mistress Drills White Slave

Story Info
African-American mistress tames white Canadian male.
1.3k words
3.54
40.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Right now, I'm shoving a strap-on dildo deep inside my co-worker Mitchell Romulus tight ass, and the chubby white dude is moaning like a little bitch. I told him that if Mitt Romney won the United States Presidential Election in November 2012 I would let him fuck me in the ass. However, if my candidate, U.S President Barack Obama, won, I'd fuck HIM in the ass with my strap-on dildo. Like most white guys in the Alberta region of Canada, Mitchell Romulus was full of himself. It's the redneck pride thing. The bozo thought he couldn't lose, now look at him. Me? I'm a strong Black woman from America and I don't take shit from nobody, I'll mess you up no matter who you are, alright?

In case you're wondering who this is, my name is Shannon Wesley. I'm a young Black woman living in the City of Calgary, Alberta. I was born in the City of Los Angeles, California. My father, Jackson Wesley is African-American and my mother Selena Monteiro is Hispanic, of Portuguese and Puerto Rican descent. My parents moved to the province of Alberta, Canada, ten years after my birth. I've been living in Canada ever since. I have dual American/Canadian citizenships, which sounds like fun until tax time comes. I always got to fill out two forms. Awesome, isn't it? I do alright for myself, though. I recently started working for the Canadian Revenue Agency. I'm 24 years old and hold a Master's degree in business administration from the University of Calgary. I previously earned my bachelor's degree from the University of California in Los Angeles. I do like to travel and explore all that life in North America has to offer.

Along my travels, I developed an interest in kinky sex, especially BDSM. That's why I became Mistress Noir, the only Black dominatrix in the City of Calgary, Alberta, a fact I kept hidden from my family and friends. Not tonight, though. Tonight I was unleashing my inner dark fury on Mitchell Romulus, the fool who dared question my wisdom as a strong African-American woman. So I decided not only to dominate him, but I would also humiliate him as much as I would. That's why I invited my boyfriend Jason Pierre to watch the proceedings. Jason is a six-foot-tall, good-looking young man I met while visiting my former classmate Deirdre at the University of Concordia in the City of Montreal, province of Quebec. Jason is mighty fine, with his light brown skin, curly black hair and pale green eyes. Like me he's biracial, born to a French Canadian father and Haitian mother. He's studying civil engineering at Concordia and he's not only sexy, he's got ambition to spare. We get along just fine in and out of the bedroom. Jason is bisexual but that doesn't bother me one bit. I find that really sexy, actually. Tonight, Jason's bisexuality is going to come in handy because I want to humiliate Mitchell Romulus in the worst way possible. Show that white dude that there's a new pecking order in the world. Obama topped Romney. Obama's re-election showed that a day is coming when most people in the United States of America aren't white, with Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, Arabs and others combining to outnumber white folks. Canada isn't far behind, since immigrants from the Caribbean, Latin America, sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East, China and India produce far more offspring than white Canadians.

Jason Pierre watched with interest as I raised Mitchell Romulus chubby legs in the air and shoved my strap-on dildo into his well-lubricated asshole. I smacked Mitchell hard across the face and pumped my plastic cock into his ass. I wanted to make him suffer, to pay for what he'd done to me. You should see him strutting around the Canadian Revenue Agency office in downtown Calgary, ladies and gentlemen. Nothing scares white guys more than a smart, good-looking and highly educated person of color working in the same place they do. The City of Calgary has a reputation for being conservative, which is another way to say that they don't like people of color down there, but in recent years, they've made some strides. A Muslim guy of south Asian descent got elected Mayor of the City of Calgary a couple years ago. Something I never thought I would see, to tell you the truth.

Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yes, I was telling you about Mitchell Romulus attitude at work. Typically, the Canadian Revenue Agency is a stale, boring workplace full of boring government cronies. If you're an innovative and upbeat person, you're definitely not welcome there. I am just being honest. At work, I'm surrounded by white people with less education than I do who make more money and happen to be twice my age or more. Mitchell was one of the few younger folks working there, but he disliked immigrants, which is code for "non-white" in Canada. There are three black men, five black women ( including myself ), six Chinese guys, eight Chinese females, four Arab guys and two Aboriginal women among the one hundred and forty employees of the Canadian Revenue Agency in downtown Calgary. Sounds dismal as far as workplace diversity goes, I know. Racist white guys like Mitchell Romulus feel threatened by the presence of minorities in the workplace, because we usually are more educated and we work harder. I hate guys like him with a passion.

I taunted Mitchell Romulus while sodomizing him with the strap-on dildo, calling him a sissy and a faggot, questioning his manhood. The bastard seemed to actually enjoy what I was doing to him, judging by his squeals, so I decided to intensify his pain. I asked Jason to come over. Jason joined us, stroking his long and thick, uncircumcised brown dick. Half Haitian and half white, Jason truly embodied the best of both worlds. He had the looks of a male model, the brains of a genius and the dick of a porn star. Mitchell's eyes widened when he saw Jason, who smirked. I told Jason to shut Mitchell up and he shoved his dick into the white dude's mouth. Mitchell struggled but only for a moment. He began sucking Jason's dick just like a real fruitcake would. I continued sodomizing him with my strap-on, urging Jason to fuck Mitchell's mouth. Mitchell obediently sucked Jason's cock and licked his balls, and when Jason came, Mitchell drank his cum, just like a good bitch would.

After Mitchell finished polishing Jason's cock, I had Jason bend Mitchell over to fuck him. You should have seen how Mitchell howled like a punk-ass bitch as Jason stuffed his white ass with his strong brown dick. Mitchell squealed and Jason rammed his cock up his ass. After Jason fucked Mitchell for a good while, I told him to stop because the man on man action was turning me on. Jason put on another condom and stuffed his cock into my juicy pussy. Happily I rode my sexy man's big chocolate dick and Jason licked my breasts as he fucked me with deep, passionate thrusts. How I loved the feel of Jason's hard dick in my pussy. Mitchell lay on the bed, spent, watching us with fascination. I gave him the middle finger and kissed my beloved Jason. Fuck you, white dude!

Much later, a very subdued Mitchell Romulus left my apartment. Jason and I watched him go, then went back to the bedroom to finish up what we started. The next time I saw Mitchell Romulus, he was definitely not the same man. He stopped acting like a proud peacock around us minorities at work, and learned to address us properly and respectfully without my having to report his ignorant and insensitive ass to the human resources managing director. See what black dick can do? It can give even a racist white guy like Mitchell Romulus an attitude adjustment. Isn't life great?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers