Black Mistress for Black Men

Story Info
Black dominatrix tames two strong black men.
1.4k words
3.2
8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

"Jamal Abdullahi, my darling sub, are you ready to suck dick for your mistress?" Shana Justinien, A.K.A. Mistress Shana asked, grinning maliciously as her submissive, Jamal Abdullahi, knelt before her. The big and tall, dark-skinned and burly Somali American looked so damn good in a bright red speedo with a black leather mask hiding his handsome face. Brown eyes full of fear and forbidden desire looked up at her, causing Mistress Shana's pussy to twitch with excitement...

"Yes Mistress Shana," Jamal Abdullahi replied, and Mistress Shana smiled, pleased with her sub's answer. Standing five feet eleven inches tall, with mahogany-hued skin, and a curvy, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, decidedly curvaceous figure, she was bodacious and knew it. Clad in a black leather bustier and knee-length black leather skirt, riding crop in hand, Mistress Shana definitely meant business.

"Good, now do it," Mistress Shana said to Jamal Abdullahi, and she looked at her Bull, a burly, chocolate-hued, tattooed Jamaican brother named Luther Braxton, and nodded firmly. Braxton smiled and unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick, uncircumcised dark dick, with glistened in the dimmed lights of Mistress Shana's basement. This was going to be good, and he knew it...

A while ago, Luther Braxton met Shana Justinien, the gorgeous Saint Lucian gal, while hanging out at The Bourbon Room night club in downtown Ottawa. Luther Braxton had just finished his civil engineering exams at Carleton University and was looking for some fun at one of Ottawa's elite night clubs. In a crowd full of gorgeous women of all hues, Braxton noticed Shana Justinien right away. The tall, curvy and dark-skinned gal in the red dress was in a class by herself...

"Hey cutie," Braxton initially said, as he approached Shana, and the lovely Saint Lucian gal looked at him the way a wolf looks at sheep. Braxton came to the night club looking for a cutie, female or male, to sex down, and when he approached Shana, he got way more than he bargained for. Shana was bossy, in and out of bed. And the fact that Braxton was bisexual didn't seem to bother her. That's when Braxton knew he'd struck gold, and he and Shana forged a kinky partnership...

"Suck that dick," Braxton the Bull said, and Jamal Abdullahi hesitated briefly, then did as he was told. Just like that, he took Braxton's dick into his mouth and began sucking on it. Mistress Shana nodded in approval, pleased by the spectacle unfolding before her. Lots of black female dominants in the world of BDSM didn't like playing with black men for various reasons.

Mistress Shana wasn't like the other female dominants, and she was damn proud of herself for that. The gorgeous dominatrix, originally from the island of Saint Lucia, had been living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for eleven years. In that time, she'd played with numerous brothers and introduced them to BDSM. A lot of black men out there were curious about BDSM, and female domination in particular, and weren't sure how to go about exploring them. As that rare black dominatrix who liked the brothers, Mistress Shana was in a unique position to 'help a brother out,' as they say...

As Mistress Shana watched Jamal suck Braxton's dick with gusto, she smiled wickedly, seeing how far he'd come. When Jamal Abdullahi contacted her a few months ago on her website, the macho brother, who studies police foundations at Algonquin College, was quite full of himself. He described himself as just curious about kink and not into "weird shit," but Mistress Shana saw right through him.

As time went by, Mistress Shana got Jamal Abdullahi to admit to his fetishes. As it turns out, the macho brother, originally from Somalia, was curious about a range of kinky activities, from strap-on sex to forced bisexuality and more. How do you like them apples? Mistress Shana was quite eager to explore such forbidden activities with a hunky and sexually flexible black Muslim gentleman like Jamal Abdullahi...

"Deep throat that dick, like a good bitch," Braxton barked at Jamal, who obediently sucked his dick, his head bobbing up and down. Mistress Shana grinned and her hand slid between her thighs. Licking her lips, Mistress Shana slid two fingers into her wet, hairy pussy and began masturbating. For reasons she couldn't fully understand, the sight of two men going at it always turned Mistress Shana on. And if those two men happened to be black, it was even more of a turn-on...

"Jamal, you're such a slut," Mistress Shana cooed softly, pinching her nipples through her top while watching Jamal deep-throat the hell out of Braxton's dick. She always suspected that underneath all their religiosity and cultural stuff, Somali guys like Jamal Abdullahi were real freaks. Religious guys were the biggest freaks, Mistress Shana knew this long before she got into BDSM...

Mistress Shana recalled Abdi, a Somali Muslim guy she dated while studying psychology at the University of Ottawa in the early 2000s. The freaky Somali brother would eat Shana's ass like there was no tomorrow, and afterwards, he would put on his traditional Islamic clothes and go to Somali community events, as if nothing had happened. Good times, Mistress Shana thought, and she smiled while watching Jamal and Braxton going at it...

Last week, Mistress Shana pushed the envelope a little bit when she put Jamal Abdullahi on all fours and pegged the hell out of him. Gleefully she recalled how she made Jamal squeal as she gripped his hips and thrust the strap-on dildo into his ass. As a professional dominatrix, Mistress Shana dominated men of all hues, along with the occasional curious lesbian submissive. It was all fun and good, but nothing got Mistress Shana going like dominating a strong black man...

"Twerk that ass for me while I fuck it with my strap-on dildo," Mistress Shana said, laughing, and then she slapped Jamal Abdullahi's cute Somali ass, loving the way it bounced. The Saint Lucian dominatrix continued to fuck her sub and watched, amazed, as Jamal began to twerk that ass for her. Thrilled by her sub's obedience, Mistress Shana thrust the dildo real deep into Jamal's ass, while waiting for his screams...

"Give me that ass," Braxton shouted as he put Jamal on his back, and Mistress Shana blinked, snatched from her little trip down memory lane by the Bull's voice. The Saint Lucian dominatrix watched as Braxton rolled a condom on his big black dick and smeared lubricant all over Jamal's ass. The Somali stud lay there on the sturdy oak table, legs in the air like a bitch, waiting to get a taste of Braxton's big Jamaican dick...

"Fuck me," Jamal Abdullahi begged, and Braxton and Mistress Shana exchanged a smile, then the fun really began. Mistress Shana drew closer, and stroked Jamal's long, dark dick as Braxton rubbed his dick against Jamal's well-lubricated ass. Mistress Shana looked into Jamal's eyes and smiled, and watched as Braxton's big black dick popped into Jamal's asshole. The Somali stud groaned sharply but did not scream as Braxton began to fuck him...

"Take that Somali ass cherry," Mistress Shana shouted, and she watched excitedly as Braxton's thick dick went deep into Jamal's asshole, and the Somali stud screamed at last as the Bull's dick filled him up. Fingering her wet pussy with one hand and stroking Jamal's dick with the other, Mistress Shana encouraged Braxton the Bull as he fucked her latest sub up the ass. Jamal's screams filled the air, accompanied by Braxton's grunts and Mistress Shana's excited squeals. It was a grand old time...

"Dammit, this was awesome, I feel great," Jamal Abdullahi said enthusiastically, as he exited the shower. Mistress Shana looked at her sub and smiled, and exchanged a look with Luther Braxton, the best Bull ( and sometime lover ) she'd ever had. The three of them were glowing as they left the washroom, having cleaned themselves up following a particularly hot and freaky session of female domination and 'forced' bisexuality. Truly a night for the ages...

"Glad you feel that way, Jamal, I hope you will continue playing with Braxton and I," Mistress Shana said, and Jamal Abdullahi nodded most eagerly. The young Somali got dressed, and then thanked Mistress Shana and Luther Braxton for a wonderful time before hitting the road. Mistress Shana watched him go, pleased. Turning to Braxton, she looked him up and down, then smiled. Braxton returned Mistress Shana's smile, for he knew what she wanted. Grinning, he admired her big shapely ass as she returned to the bedroom...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers