Black Muslim Femdom Club

Story Info
Muslim man rides dominant black woman's strapon.
1k words
3.37
16.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

Now, odds are you've heard black men complaining about black women being too bossy and things of that nature. Meet the brother who actually LIKES bossy black women...in a special way. Are you intrigued yet? My name is Maher Ahmed and I'm a young man of Somali and Tunisian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. My parents moved to Canada from Tunisia in the tenth summer of my life, and as a young Muslim immigrant, adapting to a new country hasn't been easy but I'd like to think I've done alright. I study business administration at Carleton University, and hope to start my own company someday.

A lot of Muslims get mad when westerners and people of other faiths say that we oppress women. I'm a Muslim man and I can fully admit that this is true. My father Nasser Ahmed is Tunisian and my mother Fatouma Yassin Ahmed is Somali. Both of them come from predominantly Muslim cultures where the man is boss and the woman is expected to keep quiet and do as she is told. So it has been in much of Africa, Asia and the Middle East since the advent of Islam.

Even Muslims living in western countries follow the same mindset, even though they won't admit it. If you observe most Muslim couples, you'll pick up on the truths of their dynamics. The same Muslim guy who parties and drinks expects his sister to wear the hijab and behave like an obedient, pretty little flower. I guess that's why I'm not into Muslim women, especially recent immigrants, because I find them boring. I like strong, dominant women. Submissive women bore the hell out of me. Oh, and I'm fascinated by BDSM, something most Muslim women would find haram if queried on the subject.

You can understand my dilemma, don't you? I yearn for dominant women of color, but I cannot find them in my religion and culture. I'm six-foot-two, lean and athletic, with light brown skin, curly black hair and light brown eyes. I am sometimes mistaken for Hispanic but I always tell people that I am of partial African descent. No qualms about it. My mother is from the Horn of Africa, and I thank her for my African DNA. I am definitely a person of color and I am damn proud of it. Amen.

That's why I was thrilled to meet Mistress Tiara, a six-foot-tall, bossy and delightfully curvy black lady of Jamaican descent whom I met while visiting an interfaith discussion group at school. Tiara Brandon was the answer to my prayers. The moment I laid eyes on her, I knew that she was the one I'd been looking for. I introduced myself to her and we became friends. I was tickled pink when Tiara Brandon let it slip that she was not only into BDSM but she's also quite dominant. I love that about her, it seemed we were destined to have wicked fun together.

The first time we got together, Mistress Tiara Brandon really put through all kinds of hell, in a fun way. This gorgeous dominant black lady tied me up, bent me over and stuffed my ass with her big strap-on dildo. While pegging me with her strap-on, Mistress Tiara spanked my ass and berated me. I couldn't stroke my hardening cock while she fucked me, but I was as turned on as can be. In later sessions, Mistress Tiara made me wear a chastity device on my big black cock to further torture me while she worked her thick dildo up my ass. Disturbing as it may sound, that stuff really turned me on.

Later on, as we got more comfortable with each other, Mistress Tiara and I tried all kinds of crazy, kinky stuff together. The towering Jamaican mistress was delighted to find a tall, masculine and submissive man of color to play with. Most of the time, the men who came to her dungeon to experience the joys of submission were white. Well, I am a man of color who is unafraid to explore my submissive side with a strong, dominant black woman. Mistress Tiara was delighted to show me all that she knew, well, as much as I could reasonably be expected to handle anyways.

Mistress Tiara introduced me to the delights of fisting. The first time this sexy black lady broached the subject with me, I was understandably nervous. I mean, I'm freaky but I wasn't sure I could handle having a woman's fist up my ass, you know? Mistress Tiara told me to relax, and we got started. First I cleaned up my ass with soap and water, then we did a nice little enema to remove any unpleasantness. Afterwards, she lubricated my anus while sucking my long and thick ebony cock. It was a most awesome feeling. Then Mistress Tiara had me lie down as she slowly worked her small hand into my ass. Inch by inch. Finger by finger. Amazingly, she managed to work the whole thing in there. Dammit, I was surprised, to tell you the truth.

Having Mistress Tiara's fist up my ass felt oddly good, though there was a moment of sheer panic when I thought I might fart or shit or something nasty like that but it turned out to be nothing. Just temporary discomfort, that's all. After fisting my ass with her gloved hand for a good half hour, Mistress Tiara slowly pulled out. I sighed in relief, then immediately rushed to the nearby washroom where I took the biggest dump of my life. I'd been holding it in, you see. The human anus is not meant to be fisted. I don't care if you're male or female, black or white, straight, bisexual or gay. Asses are delicate things to play with. Dildos and fingers and even dicks are one thing but a whole fist? No way, man. I'm glad I tried it but I hope to never do it again.

As reward for letting her fist me, Mistress Tiara promised me that one day, she would make my ultimate fantasy come true. She would dress up like a proper Muslim woman, with a hijab and long skirt and everything....while sodomizing me with her strap-on dildo. Getting dominated by a Muslim woman is my all-time greatest fantasy but since I can't find a Muslim dominatrix, having Mistress Tiara dress up like one is the next best thing. I can't wait to experience that, man. Anyhow, hope you liked the story. I've got to run. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers