Black Muslim Men Love Strapons Too

Story Info
White female atheist strapons Nigerian Muslim in Ottawa.
1.5k words
2
13.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

So, you're big and strong Black Muslim man, eh? You're used to little White chicks throwing themselves at you because you're the African stud with the big dick? Well, I've got news for you, Mister Black Man. Tonight, you're going to be my bitch. That's right! My own personal bitch. I'm going to fuck you in the ass with my strap-on dildo until you cry. I won't stop until I've made tears come out of your big doe eyes. How do you like them apples, my 'brother'? With those thoughts in my mind, I smiled wickedly at my latest victim, Suleiman Adewale, a Nigerian guy I met six weeks ago while walking through the Carleton University library in the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario. He's in for a world of pain, he just doesn't know it yet.

My name is Gwendolyn Tremblay, and I'm a young French Canadian woman living in the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario. I was born in the City of Montreal, province of Quebec, and moved to Ottawa with my father, Leonard Tremblay, when he got a job working for Bell Canada. After getting kicked out of the University of Ottawa for promoting Atheism and getting into a fight with some sensitive bozos at an interfaith campus conference, I applied to Carleton University and got in. I miss the French atmosphere at the University of Ottawa but I must say, I'm having so much fun at Carleton University it ought to be illegal. I was introduced to the world of BDSM by my ex-boyfriend Jean-Louis Armando, a biracial guy of Haitian and Hispanic descent I met in the City of Montreal. The guy asked me to spank him and once I got over my initial surprise, I really got into it. From spanking we moved onto me ting him up and whipping him with his belt. I discovered that I'm pretty sadistic, and it's a lot of fun.

I left Jean-Louis in the north side of Montreal where I used to live and decided to find myself a new sexy chocolate-flavored toy to play with while in Ottawa. I like Black men, but they've got to be submissive to me. I'm a bitch but I'm nobody's bitch. Suleiman Adewale is a newcomer to Canada, by way of Nigeria. He's a big and tall, very muscular and dark-skinned Black Muslim guy. Kind of reminds me of that African actor from the movie Amistad. I recently saw him in the movie PUSH. What's his name again? Djimon Hounsou. Yeah, that dude is mighty fine and Suleiman Adewale looks almost exactly like him, only a bit younger. I love dark-skinned Black guys. Jean-Louis was mixed, and he was the only light-skinned Black guy I ever dated. The Blacker the berry the sweeter the juice and all that, you know?

Like a lot of Black men out there, Suleiman Adewale has a thing for us White ladies. I can't blame him because, let's face it, us White women are hot. I'm of French Canadian and German ancestry, and my features reflect that. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, curvy but fit, with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. At my old high school, Lycee Saint-Germain, they used to call me "la deesse blonde", which means blonde goddess, for those of you who don't speak the beautiful French language. I look good and I know it. I've got a pretty face, killer body, great rack and an amazing ass. The kind of heart-shaped ass that used to be rare on us White girls until recently. I've got more booty than a lot of Black girls, must be why I have so many Black men chasing me, you know?

Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yes. I was telling you about how I set out to seduce Suleiman Adewale, the well-built stud from Nigeria. I approached him while he sat at a corner on the third floor of the library, reading a copy of Nietzsche's The Will To Power while sipping on Tim Horton's coffee. I smiled and asked him if I knew him from my psych class. I am a civil engineering major and have never taken any psych classes. However, I needed an opener, alright? I smiled as Suleiman looked me up and down, stroked his goateed chin, then said I looked vaguely familiar. I introduced myself, and he shook my hand. I asked him about the book he was reading, and he grinned, telling me he loved Nietzschean philosophy.

I smiled and told Suleiman I was a big fan of Nietzsche too. Truth be told, I knew very little about Nietzsche. He's a long-dead German writer, and the author of some classical yet nevertheless controversial books about human nature, politics and race. One such work is Thus Spoke Zarathustra. Nietzsche envisioned a world where supermen ruled and ordinary people were rendered obsolete. He's inspired every lunatic from Adolf Hitler and his Nazis to the Eugenics-loving nutcases we used to have in Europe and parts of North America. Yeah, I was kind of surprised to meet a Black man who considered himself a fan of Nietzsche, but I supposed stranger things have happened.

I had a nice time chatting with Suleiman, and we exchanged numbers. That night, he texted me and we ended up talking for three hours straight. What can I say? The guy was a bit long-winded but very interesting. He's a sociology major who wants to travel the world and help the poor someday. Hmmm. I know lots of guys and girls with sociology degrees who work at Starbucks, but refrained from sharing that tidbit with Suleiman. Somehow, I don't think he'd appreciate that jab at his choice of major. It's a bit early in the game for me to reveal my sadistic evil self. For now, I had to be charming and sweet. Got to reel in your prey with some juicy bait before you spring the trap on them, like a true predator. I began talking to Suleiman regularly and when he finally asked me out, I said yes and we began dating. It wasn't long before we were hooking up, and that's when I introduced him to my little plastic friend.

A lot of Black guys seem allergic to BDSM, especially female dominance, and I expected Suleiman to be just like the rest of them. For once, I was pleasantly surprised. The Nigerian stud was quite okay with my fetishes, and his willingness to experiment was a refreshing change. We were in my apartment one Friday night, just chilling, when I got in the mood for some kink and he just went with the flow. I love a man who's willing to experiment! That's why I tied him up and bent him over my sofa before spreading his ass cheeks and lubricating him. I rolled a condom on my strap-on dildo, and then pressed it against the Nigerian's asshole. I looked at our reflections in the mirror. A tall, curvy and busty White woman about to penetrate a bound, muscular Black male with her strap-on dildo. Nice imagery! I asked Suleiman if he was ready for me and he nodded. Grinning, I pushed the strap-on dildo into his ass.

I grabbed Suleiman's hips and thrust the strap-on dildo deep into his ass. The Nigerian dude howled, and asked me to be gentle. Oh, my bad. His ass was virgin! I began fucking him gently, easing the dildo into the depths of his tight asshole. Even though I tried to be gentle with him, Suleiman screamed like a little bitch. I smacked his ass and told him to shut the fuck up. Seriously! I thought Muslim men were tougher than that! In their countries they act like they're all big and bad and treat women like shit. Well, here in North America, we believe in girl power, not Sharia Law. If you don't respect women and our need for power and independence, we've got bad news for you Mister Muslim. Around these parts, we've got women who can fuck you in the ass with a strap-on dildo. We'll make YOU the bitch. What does your book have to say about that? I called Suleiman all kinds of names while mercilessly pounding my dildo up his ass. The big Black Muslim dude actually begged for mercy. I didn't stop fucking him until I saw tears streaming down his face. I smiled and licked his tears.

I pulled my strap-on dildo out of Suleiman's ass and wrinkled my nose in disgust. My dildo was black when it went into the Muslim dude's ass. It was a different color when it came out, if you know what I mean. I donned gloves, took off the condom and tossed it. I'll have to wash the dildo thoroughly with rubbing alcohol and soap later. I asked Suleiman how he felt. He smiled weakly and told me he felt great. I grinned and shook my head. So, Mister Muslim is not so tough with a dildo in his ass, hmmm? Maybe I should reveal that little tidbit to NATO in case they ever want to interrogate these guys in the near future, you know? Suleiman asked me what I was thinking. Oh nothing, I said innocently and gave him a hug. The following week, I dismissed him. Hey, he was starting to get all lovey and clingy and I got bored, alright? I'm now looking for my next toy. Any takers?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers