Black Nova Scotian Lesbians

Story Info
Jasslyn Colley introduces Amanda to rough dyke sex.
1.5k words
3.44
11.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

"Do you know why I brought you here?" Loss Prevention Officer Jasslyn Colley asked, leaning against her desk while looking at Amanda Redmond. Coolly Jasslyn assessed the short, curvy, freckle-faced redhead who sat in the chair, nonchalantly leaning against the seat. This gal has hit just about every Walmart in the City of Ottawa and has her picture in computer storage at all of them, yet she doesn't give a fuck, Jasslyn thought, annoyed.

"Hmmm, well, maybe I'm so sexy you wanted to see me in handcuffs?" Amanda Redmond asked, laughing merrily. Decked out in a red tank top and neon-red booty shorts that were only covering seventy percent of her ample and very pale derriere, Amanda Redmond did look pretty hot and tempting, Jasslyn had to admit. Amanda crossed and uncrossed her legs, and it suddenly occured to Jasslyn that she wasn't wearing any underwear...

"You're in a lot of trouble young lady," Jasslyn said sternly, and the tall, dark-skinned and curvaceous LP Officer, originally from the City of Halifax, Nova Scotia, fixed her intense glare on Amanda Redmond. The foxy redhead met the Loss Prevention Officer's stone-cold glare, and amazingly, she did not flinch. Alright, this one does have some spunk, I must admit, Jasslyn thought, borderline impressed.

"Look, lady, I'm not here to play games, either call the cops or let me go," Amanda Redmond countered, and Jasslyn shook her head. A long time ago, Jasslyn learned the difference between real toughness, and the fake bullshit that fake men and fake women peddled everywhere they went. Born in the City of Halifax, Nova Scotia, where a lot of seemingly nice Canadians didn't hide their dislike for minorities, especially the ones of African descent, Jasslyn learned early on that she had to beat her enemies to the punch.

Jasslyn Colley joined the Canadian Armed Forces at the age of nineteen, and quickly learned that it was a tough place to be a woman, and even tougher place to be a black person. The whole Canadian army was full of white guys who thought very little of women, or of any person who wasn't white. In such a hostile environment, Jasslyn learned to be tough. That's why, as Jasslyn embarked on a career as a loss prevention officer after an honorable discharge from the Canadian army, little shits like Amanda Redmond didn't intimidate her...

"You're full of yourself, Amanda, someone should teach you a lesson," Jasslyn said urgently, and Amanda's trademark smirk vanished for a second, and then came back on. You wear that game face well, Jasslyn thought. Amanda, even with her hands in cuffs, seemed smug. In fact, those long legs of hers were stretched on the tiny chair opposite the loss prevention officer's desk. This won't do, Jasslyn thought, annoyed.

"Sweetie, this tough-gal shit doesn't work on me, I'm from the City of Calgary, Alberta, where we eat tough cookies like you for breakfast," Amanda retorted, and she was still smirking when Jasslyn kicked the chair out from under her. Amanda gasped in shock, and found herself on her ass, landing on the floor with a thud. Jasslyn smiled at Amanda, standing victoriously over the fallen gal...

"Oh, hell, what the fuck, lady? You're an absolute frigging psycho," Amanda cried out, as she lay there, looking up at the now smirking Jasslyn. Fuck this shit, stealing jewelry isn't worth this, Amanda thought as she tried to get back on her feet. When Jasslyn held her hand out, Amanda batted it away and, slowly, painfully, got on her feet, quite a feat as her hands were cuffed in front of her.

"Surprise, bitch," Jasslyn said, and she gave Amanda the kind of smile that a dove that falls in a snake pit would recognize. Amanda stood up, her back to the wall, and she looked at Jasslyn, suddenly afraid of this scary woman who was taller, bigger and stronger than her. Jasslyn looked like the kind of bitch who gets off on power trips, and Amanda swallowed hard, knowing this didn't bode well for her...

"Alright, lady, I'll do whatever you want, please don't hurt me," Amanda pleaded, and from the wicked smirk on Jasslyn's face, the younger woman knew that she'd made a mistake. Jasslyn grabbed Amanda and yanked her away from the wall, and sat her on the oak desk. Amanda's heart skipped a beat as Jasslyn looked her up and down, then smiled appreciatively...

"I love fresh meat," Jasslyn said, and as Amanda meekly protested, the taller woman grabbed her, and spread her legs wide open. Amanda tried to resist, but Jasslyn easily overpowered her, and began yanking down her shorts. Naked from the waist down, Amanda looked at her tormentor, and bit her lip, knowing it was useless to beg for mercy...

"What are you going to do to me?" Amanda asked meekly, and Jasslyn grinned, and shrugged. She took a pair of scissors and mercilessly chopped Amanda's tank top off, and Amanda tried to wrap her hands protectively around her breasts, then remembered that she was in handcuffs. Jasslyn grabbed Amanda's breasts and pinched her nipples.

"Everything, that's what I'm going to do to you, bitch," Jasslyn said, and Amanda shrank from her tormentor, to no avail. Jasslyn grabbed Amanda and forcefully kissed her, while pawing at her breasts roughly. Amanda tried to resist but Jasslyn was simply too strong for her. When Jasslyn slid her hand between Amanda's thighs, the younger woman tried to close them, which ellicited a loud, mocking laugh from the LP gal...

"Oh fuck," Amanda cried out as Jasslyn began fingering her pussy roughly, sliding her surprisingly thick fingers deep inside of her. Jasslyn laughed and continued to finger her victim, grabbing Amanda's clitoris and stimulating it roughly. The more she did this, the wetter the other woman got. Amanda cried out as Jasslyn violently coaxed an orgasm out of her, and Jasslyn laughed as the younger woman thrashed wildly, on cloud nine in spite of herself...

"Oh wait, bitch, it gets better," Jasslyn said, and she shoved Amanda on the desk, laying her there, sprawled on her back. Amanda looked at her tormentor, feeling confused by what she was experiencing. Jasslyn was a bully who was tormenting her, physically, psychologically and sexually, and yet she'd brought Amanda so much pleasure. I'm so confused, Amanda thought, feeling utterly between worlds.

"What are you doing?" Amanda asked, watching as Jasslyn undressed, revealing a curvy, chocolate-hued body that was at once both voluptuous and muscular. The Amazonian gal stood over the puny female thief, and began masturbating. Jasslyn rubbed her nipples with one hand and fingered her hairy pussy with the other, smirking at Amanda, who watched with a mixture of interest, fear...and growing arousal.

"You belong to me, bitch," Jasslyn said, and she ordered Amanda to get on her knees. Amanda did as she was told, nearly tumbling due to the fact that the handcuffs impeded her movements...somewhat. As Amanda knelt before Jasslyn, the other woman grabbed her purse, and pulled out of it something new, a very phallic object. Amanda gasped as Jasslyn donned the strap-on dildo, and began stroking it almost lovingly...

"Let me kiss it," Amanda said meekly, taking the initiative for the first time, and she looked up at Jasslyn, and pressed her lips against the dildo. Jasslyn grinned as Amanda began fellating the dildo, not just going through the motions but really, really getting into it. Jasslyn grinned, pleased with Amanda's quiet acquiescance to, and acknowledgement of her power and superiority...

"Suck on it," Jasslyn ordered, and Amanda did just that. Jasslyn caressed the back of Amanda's neck, urging her to suck her dildo with gusto. After Amanda did that, Jasslyn propped her up back on the desk, and got ready to fuck her. The handcuffed gal looked at her gorgeous tormentor, and spread her legs invitingly without being told to. Good gal, Jasslyn thought as she pushed the dildo into Amanda's pussy...

"Fuck me," Amanda demanded, and Jasslyn laughed and thrust the dildo into her. Raising Amanda's legs in the air and resting them on her shoulders, Jasslyn angled her dildo just right to achieve maximum penetration. Jasslyn fucked Amanda with gusto, plowing the dildo deep inside of her, and Amanda's passionate moans filled the loss prevention office. Now that's what I call a good fuck, Jasslyn thought as she went to town on Amanda, fucking her till the sassy-mouthed, handcuffed cutie tapped out...

"So, did I make your fantasies come true, honey?" Jasslyn Colley asked her partner, Amanda Redmond, and the curvy redhead grinned and nodded. Jasslyn let her out of the handcuffs, and they shared a passionate kiss. Amanda grabbed Jasslyn's butt, causing the tall Amazonian gal to gasp in surprise, before both women burst out laughing.

"It was awesome, thanks babe," Amanda Redmond said, and she hugged Jasslyn, thankful to her partner for making her consentual/non-consent fantasy come true. They'd been together for years, and had experimented with dominance and submission, and the worlds of Kink and BDSM were nothing new to them. They wanted to avoid the stereotypical "lesbian bed death" thing and spiced things up. Luckily they had the office to themselves, with Jasslyn having turned off the cameras, and free room to experiment. To many more experiences like this one, Amanda thought as she and Jasslyn headed home.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers