Black On Black BDSM

Story Info
Black man tames Black female bodybuilder.
1.4k words
2.84
29.2k
4

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 12/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Tonight, Diana Odoms was right where she was born to be. On her back, arms and legs firmly bound by steel chains, moaning and drooling as a thick Black dick slid into her asshole. Slowly. Her glistening dark brown skin was covered with sweat, and her eyes were wide open with shock and lust. Lying naked on the king-sized bed, completely naked and bound, the young Black woman was in a compromising position, to say the least. "What you got to say now, bitch?" taunted a loud, masculine voice. The voice belonged to none other than her owner, Master Ebony Flex a.k.a. Alain Darcy.

"Not so tough now, are you?" the tall, heavily muscled Black man teased. Diana's only reply was a deep moan, and Master Ebony Flex smacked her hard across her beautiful face. Like any serious dominator, he expected his questions to be answered by his submissive and got peeved when she didn't answer fast enough. "No, Master," Diana squealed. "I belong to you, and only you in all the world are fit to be my Master." Master Ebony Flex smiled, and tugged at the steel chains which kept the six-foot-tall, well-built and absolutely gorgeous Black Amazon's hands and feet bound. Finally, he had her right where he wanted her. Master Ebony Flex reached for Diana's succulent breasts and wickedly pinched the areolas. Diana's beautiful dark brown eyes widened and her beautiful face twisted in pain. Her full, sexy lips trembled.

"How does it feel to have my dick up in your ass?" Master Ebony Flex demanded. With the back of his hand he wiped beads of sweat off his ruggedly handsome face. The sight of this gorgeous young Black female bodybuilder, firmly tied up and moaning while getting fucked in the ass aroused him like nothing on earth could. Diana looked up at him, with her doe-like eyes. Eyes filled with equal parts lust and craving, and something else...trust. Looking at her beloved Master adoringly, Diana said in her sweetest voice the words which sent a thrill down his spine. "I like having your dick in my ass, my Master." Once he heard these words, Master Ebony Flex actually had to remind himself to stay focused. He was a dominant man and this was BDSM, and staying in control was something that was absolutely expected of him. Yet he couldn't stop himself from gently stroking Diana's beautiful face. Locking eyes with her, he gently murmured sweet words into her ears. "Thank you for letting me inside you."

Having said these words, he playfully smacked Diana's pretty face, and pinched her nipples once more. His hands roamed all over her beautiful body. Rapturous dark brown skin flowed beneath his fingers. God, she was so lovely. An authentic Black Amazon. And tonight, she was his. And he couldn't stop thanking his lucky stars that such a fine, strong and beautiful Black woman chose him as the one to whom she would pledge her mind, body and soul. For the bond between Master and Submissive went that deep in the world of BDSM.

This was a special night for Master Ebony Flex. For he was a man of many lives. A patrol officer with the Ontario Provincial Police in metropolitan Toronto, Ontario, he was a busy man. As the first Haitian guy elected Vice President of the Ontario Black Law Enforcement Professionals Association, his responsibilities were manifold. He had hundreds of people counting on him. Men and women of African, Afro-Caribbean and Black Canadian descent who worked as police officers, corrections officers and probation officers in the Province of Ontario trusted him with their lives, their hopes and dreams. When he graduated from York University with his Master's degree in Criminology in 2005, he was twenty three years old and his only goal was getting into police work. And thankfully he got into the O.P.P. a year after graduation. For years afterwards, he was all work and no play. The drive to succeed was his sole companion on many a lonely night...

Such was the life of Alain Darcy. Until he met the lovely Diana Odoms. A six-foot-tall, gorgeous young Black woman with a unique combination of good looks, pedigree, raw sexuality and naked ambition. Diana Odoms was a Criminal Law student at the University of Toronto, and she was also an amateur bodybuilder who dabbled quite heavily into the realms of BDSM. She seduced him and introduced him to a world he never knew existed. A world of raw sensuality, of power plays and exquisite pain and pleasure.

It was Diana who put him in touch with his inner dominant, something she as a submissive sensed in him long before he became aware of it himself. Slowly, she helped him embrace his true self. Thus, he became Master Ebony Flex. "Gosh, you've got a nice ass," Master Ebony Flex said. "The mean and sexy things I want to do that truly amazing piece of ass." Upon hearing that, Diana smiled wickedly. In spite of having a nine-inch, uncircumcised Black dick deep in her ass, she could still be coy. "You're deep inside of me, Master. What more could your slave do for you?"

Master Ebony Flex smiled. He loved it when she addressed him like this. It was an element of their sensual couplings which particularly aroused him and it reminded him of the terrific bond between them. To the pathetically uninitiated, slave and submissive meant weakness and Master and Mistress meant control freak. If only that were true. Everyone in BDSM knows that the submissive is the one in control. That he or she gives the Master or Mistress access to their body only insofar as they were willing. Submission was a gift. A gift given freely from submissive to Master or Mistress. One to be treasured and appreciated, and above all else never ever taken for granted.

"I want you to get on all fours, please," Master Ebony Flex said gently but firmly. "Let me have a look at that seriously delicious piece of fine booty." He smacked his lips with barely contained and deeply masculine anticipation. He wanted her quite badly and it showed in spite of his restraint. "Hmmm, I like the sound of that," Diana purred. With that, she winced as Master Ebony Flex removed his cock from her. Sighing, she got on all fours, sticking her well-toned, heart-shaped bottom in the air. Her gorgeous big Black butt stared invitingly at Master Ebony Flex, who smiled. Gently, he patted her smooth, sexy buttocks. Puckering his sweet lips, he laid first one kiss on her butt then another. Diana giggled, loving the attention her beloved Master lavished on her bottom. How he loved her ass. He once told her that her ass deserved to be bronzed and put in a museum to be preserved for the enlightenment of future generations. And he meant every word of it. Her ass was a work of art.

Master Ebony Flex showered kisses upon Diana's sexy bottom. He licked it, smacked it, and gently bit it. Diana laughed. Filled with sudden inspiration, Master Ebony Flex began licking her sweet pussy from behind. Diana smiled and soon found herself moaning unexpectedly as her Master licked and fingered her pussy, lathering up her cunt like there was no tomorrow. "What are you doing to me, my Master?" Diana said weakly. "Loving my Black Goddess," Master Ebony Flex said while going down on her. "Just like a good Black man should."

And love her he did. For what seemed like forever he licked, probed and sucked her pussy. Diana cried tears of joy as Master Ebony Flex made love to her body. He didn't stop at her pussy. He suckled at her breasts while fingering her. He even licked her asshole like it was the sweetest thing he'd ever tasted. Her favorite part was when he held her big butt above his face, grinding it against him. Sitting on his face was quite pleasant as he licked her from that position, trying to quench that eternal fire she had going on down below.

When all was said and done, Master Ebony Flex removed Diana's bindings. "How do you feel, my love?" He asked in that deep, charismatic and seductive voice of his. Diana's answer was to kiss him full and deep. "I love you, Alain." Gently he ran his hands through her short, beautifully kinky hair. His natural woman. His Black Goddess. His Nubian Queen. Taking her face into his hands, he smiled, then answered her unasked question. "Babe, I would die for you any day of the week." Diana smiled. "Good answer, Mr. Darcy."

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers