Black on Black BDSM Rules

Story Info
Macho black man tames Black dominatrix.
1.9k words
2.89
15.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 12/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Kneeling before my Master on the cold stony basement floor, I obediently sucked his long and thick, juicy Black cock. It took me a long time to accept my position in the grand scheme of things but I now know my place. Of course, anybody at all familiar with me would be shocked to see me in this position. In another life, I was a Dominatrix. I Dominated both women and men in my dungeon in metropolitan Hamilton, Ontario. Yet even as I topped those submissive people whom fate brought to my domain, I was in denial about something. The existence of my own submissive side. Thanks to Master Ares Rasmus, I am now over that and I fully embrace my submissive side. At last, I feel whole.

Master Ares strokes my long, neatly dreadlocked Black hair as I suck his cock and balls with gusto. My hands are firmly handcuffed behind my back as I suck him off. I look up at my Master while gently flicking my tongue over his foreskin and licking at the underside of his shaft. He is such a beautiful man. Six feet two inches tall, broad-shouldered and well-built, with a lean, muscular body. His head and face are neatly shaved and he looks simply magnificent in a sleeveless Black T-shirt with a Death's Head emblazoned on it and Black leather pants. His dark brown skin positively glistens in the well-lit basement which serves as his dungeon and our playground for tonight. He is just the most beautiful Black man I've seen in a long time.

Master Ares urges me to continue sucking him off and I obey. After playing together so many times, I have a keen understanding of what he likes. I observe our reflections in the nearby mirror as I go down on the man I love. Once upon a time, the image reflected in the mirror would have been disturbing to me. I used to see myself as a Dominatrix and a Dominant woman alone. The woman in the mirror is a dark-skinned, dreadlocked Black woman with fierce-looking tattoos everywhere. I've got a tattoo of a hawk on my left shoulder, an eagle on my right shoulder, and the image of a mongoose battling a cobra emblazoned between my shoulder blades. I love the mongoose. It's my totem animal, I guess. I've got a tattoo of a scorpion on my lower back, and twin tattoos of Mamba snakes on my forearms. On my inner thighs I've got matching tattoos of a near mythical creature, the Megalodon shark of the ancient seas. I fell in love with the creature when I first saw it in a Discovery Channel special. Yeah, I'm a tattoo freak. Makes sense because I'm a tattoo artist. I am the owner and CEO of Rachel Stanwood Ink Incorporated, the only Black-owned tattoo shop in Ontario, as far as I know. We have locations in Hamilton, Toronto and Ottawa. I have twenty six employees working for me. Not bad for a twenty-three-year-old gal, eh?

Master Ares sighs in pleasure as I flick my tongue over his hairy balls. His firm hands grip my hair tightly as I tease him in the most wickedly delicious way I can think of. He urges me to continue, calling me his little tattooed slut. I find that wickedly because I am neither little nor a slut, tattooed though I may be. While barefoot, I stand five-foot-eleven, I'm taller than most women and a lot of men find my height kind of intimidating. Add to that the fact that I'm curvy, beautifully dark-skinned and big-bottomed and you can imagine why a lot of people find me exotic and forbidden. Rachel, you're too much, those are the words I heard for most of my life. Many people have accused me of being a bossy Black woman. I guess we all have a stereotype we just can't live down no matter what we do. This one is mine.

At some point, I stopped fighting it and instead embraced it. Thus, I became Mistress Rachyl, the most sadistic Black Dominatrix ever. I set up a website, complete with pictures of me wearing Black leather outfits and displaying my wide array of sex toys. My advertisements worked really well. Plenty of folks lined up to get Dominated by my sadistic alter ego. In my time, I've Dominated women and men of all races. I once fucked a Saudi guy with a strap-on dildo while mocking the holy book of his faith. Before you raise your damn eyebrows, just hear me for a second. He specifically requested me to do that. The combination of female Domination and sacrilege turned him on, I guess. Another session I really enjoyed was the time I Dominated this tall, blonde-haired white woman from Gauteng, South Africa. She insisted on being flogged, spat on, pissed on and eventually fucked with a strap-on dildo while being punished for being a 'racist Afrikaner slut'. A lot of people like playing with taboo subjects, race, religion and politics being the top three.

As Mistress Rachyl, I made many an outwardly normal yet secretly twisted person's most sordid fantasies come true. Why not? It certainly paid well. In six months I made over twenty grand. After graduating with my MBA from the University of Ryerson, I couldn't find work and I had bills to pay. Being a Dominatrix made a sick and thrilling kind of sense at the time. And I fully embraced it. Unfortunately, I kind of lost myself into it. I enjoyed it, but at some point it left me feeling empty. I had some undisclosed desires I wasn't ready or willing to accept or explore. Until I met Ares Rasmus, an African-American business from the City of Atlanta, Georgia, living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. He transferred to Ryerson University from Clark-Atlanta University for his MBA and we met while I was visiting an old friend on campus. He seemed drawn to me and the feeling was mutual. I really liked the golden eagle tattoo on his right forearm and the bright red scorpion tattoo on his right bicep. The brother looked good, what can I say? He asked me out and we went dancing and had a good time. We began seeing each other, and soon found out we had a lot more in common than we first thought. Ares Rasmus was a BDSM enthusiast, and a Dominator at that. Well, I was a BDSM expert and a Dominatrix at that. What followed was a seduction, negotiation and a battle of wills which eventually led me...here.

On my knees, hands firmly tied behind my back by steel cuffs, sucking on Master Ares's cock with all the energy I could muster. Suddenly, I felt Master Ares's cock throb in my mouth. His whole body trembled. I thought he was about to cum, but he didn't. Instead, he told me to stop. Immediately I stopped sucking him. Master Ares grabbed me bodily and lifted me off the stony floor of the basement. Then he carried me to the nearby table and dropped me there none too gently. Still I knew better than to complain. Grabbing my face, he asked me if I was ready for him. I nodded. Grinning, Master Ares playfully smacked my face and spread my legs. He thrust two fingers into my wet, hairy pussy. He brought his fingers to his lips, tasting the essence of my womanhood. He slid his thick cock inside of me. I winced as he penetrated me. We're talking about a fairly thick rod here. Master Ares grabbed my face and locked eyes with me while slamming his dick deep inside of me. He pumped his cock into my snatch, filling me up.

I licked my lips, enjoying the deliciously hot pain as Master Ares fucked me roughly like a cheap prostitute. He smacked my face and even spat on me while fucking me. He pinched my nipples, and bit the areolas while slamming his cock deep inside me. With my hands tied behind my back and my legs in the air, I was none too comfortable but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying myself. Something about surrendering to this strong, sexy and well-endowed Black Master turned me on like you would not believe. I completely let go, tapping into my inner submissive and letting my inner slut come out to play. And my Master was right there to greet me. After pumping his dick into my pussy for a long while, stretching me nicely, he suddenly pulled out of me. I gasped in protest. Master Ares laughed, and next thing I know he slid one finger in my asshole. I cringed, knowing what was coming. Master Ares probed my asshole with one finger, then two. Satisfied with his search, he pulled his fingers out of my asshole and thrust them into my mouth. Lucky for me I'm a clean woman. I tasted my ass on Master Ares's fingers. Hmmm. Laughing, he smeared something wet and cold against my asshole. And then he rubbed his dick against my backdoor. Locking eyes with me once more, he asked me if I was ready. Gritting my teeth, I nodded.

I managed to stifle a shriek as Master Ares cock invaded my asshole. Even with the lube, his dick felt huge in my ass. Lucky for me he took his sweet time while working his member in my ass. Inch by painful, delicious inch, he entered me. I felt my anal muscles stretch as he made his way inside of me. Master Ares told me to relax and enjoy myself. And that's exactly what I did. I closed my eyes, and licked my dry lips as his cock entered me where no other man had gone before. Even though I'm a strong woman, I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt. His dick stretched my hole and it hurt like hell. However, I wanted to give myself to my Master without restraint and this meant allowing him access to every part of me. Master Ares added more lubricant as he continued with his exploration of my ass. What a relief. Thus he was able to work most of his dick inside of me. I opened my eyes and was shocked by the expression on his face. Gone was the scowl he always wore during our sessions. Master Ares handsome dark brown face was filled with happiness as he slowly leaned over and kissed me. Next thing I know, he was showering me with kisses. He kissed my forehead, my lips and my eyes. Thank you, he said. Moments later I was shrieking in pleasure mixed with pain as my Master exploded inside of me.

A few hours later, I lay in bed next to my man. Gently I ran my hands over his hairy chest. Ares took my hand and brought it to his lips. I was positively glowing with happiness. This guy really knows how to make a woman feel special. I rested my head against his chest and fell asleep. When I came to, he was gone. Well, gone from the bed. I could hear him humming in the kitchen. I was about to get up when I saw something which positively stilled my heart. A small red box. My heart thundered in my chest as I gasped, then practically pried it open. My eyes went wide when I saw the shiny engagement ring. I laughed out loud as I tried it on, then rushed to the kitchen where my sexy man waited for me with open arms. I leapt into his arms and we fell in a heap on the floor. He tried to say something but I was too busy ripping his boxers off and kissing him. I was never much for words anyway.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers