Black on Black BDSM Sensuality

Story Info
Black woman lovingly dominated by Black Master.
1.1k words
2.08
16.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 12/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

It brings me the utmost pleasure when you do this to me. I gaze upon you, my magnificent Master. You're so tall and sexy, with dark brown skin, golden brown eyes and curly Black hair. Your Nigerian father and Puerto Rican mother gave you the best of both worlds, making you one of the world's most beautiful Black men. From the moment I saw you in my psychology class at Howard University, I knew that you were the one for me. Tonight, I pledge myself to you. Mind, body and soul. Master Alberto Adewale, this sister from Detroit gives you her everything. With free will and without restraint, I offer you all that I am.

Rose is a common name, and I never felt that it suited me because everything about me is uncommon. How many six-foot-three, dark and lovely African-American women do you know in the world of Collegiate Swimming? Yeah, that's what I thought. Yet when you utter my name from your exquisite lips, you make it sound so musical, beautiful and unique. Yet your voice is absolutely masculine. I shudder as you bring your big, strong hand down upon my big, quivering Black butt. It never ceases to amaze me how gentle your demeanor is when you administer the swift, sensual punishment which I crave. Before I met you, my interest in BDSM was something I kept to myself. I simply could never see myself submitting to someone, even though I fantasized about it plenty of times.

When we first met, you saw right through me. I walked through the halls of Howard University like I owned the place. It's part of being a BAP. I'm a Black American Princess. Born and bred. My father is a Lawyer and my mother is a Michigan State Policewoman. I grew up in a middle-class household and I'm used to the good life. I always expect nothing but the best. You amazed me, my foreign-accented African-American Prince. Born in the City of San Juan, Puerto Rico, to Annabella Bautista, a mixed-race mother of Caucasian and Hispanic ancestry and George Adewale, a Nigerian-American immigrant father. You lived most of your life in the City of Lagos, Nigeria, with your father after the death of your mother. Although you're a U.S. citizen by birth, you spoke English with a strange accent when we met. And yet you were eerily comfortable navigating the social scene in our nation's Capital.

Your light brown eyes beheld me, and I froze like a deer caught in headlights. I've seen beautiful men of all races before. Last year, I went out with a handsome Irishman named Sean Connell. An exchange student from the Galway-Mayo Institute in Ireland who studied for a year at Howard University in Washington D.C. I liked Sean, and we had a great time together. I don't discriminate among the men I date. I expect the best, regardless of color. Sean treated me like a queen, and I liked that. Too bad he went back to Ireland. Too bad he forgot to tell me he had a Chinese-born fiancée waiting for him in Dublin. Hmm. Men of all races lie. Prior to meeting Sean, I dated a handsome Japanese guy named Jason Yamamoto. A wonderful young man with a keen mind and exotic good looks. A native of the Japanese Home Islands. I really cared for Jason, but like so many Asians I know, he was in thrall to Caucasian women and all things European. It's a shame he left me for that blonde bimbo Ariel, but I guess our thing simply wasn't meant to be.

Why am I saying this? I've made a lot of mistakes in my life when it comes to men, and I'm only twenty three years old. You fascinate me, Alberto Adewale. My Master. Did you know that you're the first Black man I've dated since High School? Yeah, you are that special to me. Why didn't I date the brothers even though I attended a predominantly African-American school like Howard University? I have my reasons. I wanted to see what's out there. I mainly dated Black guys at Cardinal Academy in the East End of metropolitan Detroit, Michigan. I like the brothers just fine. However, since so many brothers are dating White women, Hispanic women and Asian women these days, I opted not to limit myself to dating only Black men. I think that's only fair. However, that was before I met you. Now that I've been with you, no other man will do. Damn you, my sexy Black Master. Damn you for setting my heart afire with your smoldering gaze. I haven't been the same since you came into my life. And I think you know this all too well.

You continue spanking me, bringing your hand down on my big Black butt for slap after stinging slap. Your hand makes a meaty smacking sound as it hits my butt. I wince, but also lick my lips. Spanking is the most delicious of punishments. And with a big and round, absolutely fine piece of heart-shaped Black ass like mine, many men have wanted to spank me over the years. However, you're the first man I let do this to me. If somebody told me a while ago that I would let a man tie up my hands and feet before bending me over his knee and spanking me, I would have laughed. This tall Black Amazon who routinely breaks records in NCAA Women's Swimming is NOT submissive in any way, shape or form. Or is she?

After spanking my big Black butt, you prop me up on my knees and remove the gag from my mouth. I breathe a sigh of relief. Smiling maliciously, a dark look fills your handsome face as you free your hard cock from your silk underwear. Out comes your dick. It's both long and thick, and also uncircumcised. I don't mind. You rub your dick head against my lips. On my knees with my hands and feet tied, I begin sucking your cock. You palm my dreadlocks with your big hands, and I slowly make love to your penis with my mouth. I suck your dick and balls as if they were sugar cubes. And they are sugar cubes to me. Chocolate-flavored sugar cubes. Straight from the African motherland. Hmmm. Good. I sucked you off my sexy Black Master until you came, blasting you hot cum all over my face. I drank every drop of you manly essence until you are dry. You sigh in pleasure and rubbed my head affectionately. Good job, you said. I look at you adoringly. Thank you my Master!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers