Black on Black BDSM: Spanking

Story Info
Black mistress strapons black Canadian in Boston.
1.3k words
2.5
18.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 12/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Black women are bossy, they always try to dominate Black men, and they have an attitude problem. Giving that such 'facts' are common knowledge, you'd think it would be easy for a submissive Black man to find a 'bossy' Black woman, right? Well, as a lifestyle BDSM person, I can tell you with one hundred percent certainty that this isn't true. My name Jean-Charles Renaud. I was born in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec, on February 7, 1986. I lived in the vast, beautiful metropolis of Montreal my whole life, and attended McGill University where I earned my MBA. In 2011, I moved to the City of Boston, Massachusetts, because the Quebecor Media Corporation was opening a bureau there and needed someone like me. I loved the idea of moving to Boston, home of the first Black man elected Governor of the State of Massachusetts. Black Canadians are in awe of African-Americans, a fact which shouldn't surprise any of you. Anyhow, Boston and its ladies proved to be more than I could handle.

Getting the Boston bureau of the Quebecor Media Corporation up and running was no small task. A lot of highly educated Canadian professionals fail tragically in the cutthroat corporate environment of America. As a guy from the tough neighborhood of Montreal-Nord in the Province of Quebec, I thought I had seen it all. And then I came to the City of Boston. A town whose Black men and Black women are utterly fearless. Black American women fascinated me long before I came to Boston, Massachusetts, from my hometown of Montreal, Quebec. I had posters of African-American female celebrities like Serena Williams, Halle Berry and many others on my dorm wall at McGill University. Yeah, I thought Black American women were fearless, fierce and beautiful. It was a Black woman from Miami, Florida, who introduced me to BDSM. Carol McRae. A tall, fine-looking Black woman in her early thirties who taught me everything I know about the art of dominance and the pleasures of submission. Carol was teaching business administration at McGill University at the time we met. She recently returned to the business education department of Florida A & M University. I miss her sometimes.

When not working or 'chilling' in my cozy apartment in the Back Bay area of Boston, I indulge my hobby. Like I said before, I am fascinated by all things related to BDSM. Now, being a heterosexual Black male submissive doesn't make one a hot commodity in the world of BDSM. For the most part, the Black men involved in the world of BDSM are dominant. They play with White female and occasionally White male submissive types. Black females in BDSM tend to be dominant too. They play with White male submissive types and the occasional submissive White woman who likes dominant Black ladies. Black men and Black women stay the hell away from each other in the world of BDSM. I don't know why. Carol McRae once told me that I'm the only submissive Black male she has ever dealt with. In her time, she's played with submissive Hispanic men, submissive White guys and a few submissive White women. The only other submissive Black male she ever encountered was partnered up with a dominant White female. It's a sad state of the affairs when Black men and Black women avoid each other like the plague, folks. Really. I happen to firmly believe in Black Love. And not just because I once got dumped by my White fiancée three weeks before our wedding was supposed to take place. That's a story for another time.

Okay, my bad. I'm sorry. I'm not supposed to dangle a painfully juicy tidbit like that in front of you without elaborating on it. A couple of years ago, I was in a relationship with this gal named Melody Tremblay. You've seen the type before. Five feet ten inches tall, slim and fit, with long blonde hair, alabaster skin and pale blue eyes. When we met she was a journalism student at Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec. Melody was born and raised in the town of Laval, Quebec. Not too far from Montreal. I found her quite appealing, I guess that's why I dated her and eventually proposed to her. I thought I was in love with her. I thought we were going to be together forever. Three weeks before we were supposed to get hitched, she ran into her ex-boyfriend Keith Hamilton, a red-haired and green-eyed Irish guy who recently got dumped by the Chinese gal he originally dumped Melody for. There is a supreme irony in that story. A White guy who gets dumped by his Asian girlfriend goes back to the White chick he originally dumped, and that same White chick dumps her Black boyfriend/fiancé for that White dude. That's White love, eh? I guess at some point they dump all of us minorities to be with each other. That's bloody lovely.

Anyhow, after Melody did what she did, I swore off White women. I remade myself as a firm believer in Black Love. I became Mr. All-Black-Everything. Black women. Black music. All Black everything. Of course, I worked for a White-owned corporation and made a six-figure salary but hey, I'm still an original. In Boston, I began looking for my Black queen. One night, I met Shamika Blake while walking inside the Boston Public Library. I don't run into six-foot-tall, well-dressed Black women who look amazing in leather overcoats every day, so I just had to go over to introduce myself. Little did I know that this native of Plymouth, Massachusetts, was in Boston for a BDSM convention. Well, I asked her to grab a bite with me inside the food court of nearby Copley Mall and tell me all about it. How we went from that to her taking me to the BDSM convention near Government Center in Boston, I'll never know. Yeah, that night, in front of a crowd of two hundred people, she pulled my pants down and spanked me with a wooden paddle as part of a 'class' demonstration. Isn't that cool? Who amongst you can boast of such an exciting first date?

After that memorable encounter, Mistress Shamika Blake and I got involved. I needed someone to explore my submissive side with and this sexy African-American Dominatrix was intrigued by the prospect of taking a big and tall Black Canadian male as her submissive. I guess it was a win-win situation for the both of us. I learned a lot from her. Such as the fact that I now love strap-on dildos. Oh, yeah. Mistress Shamika likes to regularly bend me over, spank my ass and then spread my cheeks and lube me up before penetrating me. This she does with her shiny ebony strap-on dildo. At first I could barely take half of it in my ass but over time, I've gotten used to it. I learned to enjoy the feel of a strap-on dildo in my ass as my sexy Black Dominatrix fucks me. I understand how lucky I am as a Black man to have a gorgeous Black woman to bang me with a strap-on dildo regularly. A lot of submissive Black men don't have that luxury. Many of them can only dream of such luck.

All in all, I'm enjoying my life in Boston. Of course, I miss Montreal because hey, it's home. However, I've grown to love Boston. A town whose mayor has been in power forever and a day. A New England metropolis that never really sleeps, though it cannot hold a candle to its socio-political ( and athletic) archrival New York City. A place filled with lovely, fearless Black women and stalwart Black men, one of whom governors the entire State of Massachusetts. I'm happy to be here. Black Americans got a good thing going on in Boston, and I'm happy to live among them. I'm thankful that Mistress Shamika is in my life as my Dominatrix/girlfriend/tormentor/sweetheart. Life is good. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers