Black On Black Pegging: Carleton U

Story Info
Black woman strapons black man at Carleton University.
1.4k words
2.79
16.1k
4

Part 28 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

For months now I've been subscribed to the website, and felt mesmerized by her presence. I've been into the BDSM lifestyle for a while now, but I've never really explored it. For me, it's the world of fantasy. I watch videos online, and I've got a small collection of BDSM erotic novels on my book shelf but that's about it. My day to day life is as vanilla as they come. My name is Steve and I'm a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent studying Criminology at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I'm originally from the City of Boston, Massachusetts, and this is my second year in the Confederation of Canada.

I sat in the back of my Psychology class today inside Southern Hall, one of the school's biggest auditoriums. The bearded White male professor droned on and on about the finer points of different psycho-sociological perspectives. I sat there, far away from everyone, watching erotic domination videos on my laptop. In all of these videos, the same mesmerizing Black woman was featured. Mistress Shamika Noire. Described as being six feet tall, with dark brown skin, a curvy body and a really nice ass. She looked really good in shiny Black leather. And this magnificent Black Dominatrix lives somewhere in Ontario. In the most recent update on the website, Mistress Shamika Noire was having her way with her latest male submissive. A yellow-haired, blue-eyed and pale-skinned Caucasian guy who was slim and extremely weak-looking.

In the video, Mistress Shamika Noire really let him have it. First she whipped him, then she smacked him around, sat on his back and even squatted all over his face before pissing on him. Then she brought out her strap-on dildo, put the dude on all fours and fucked him in the ass. I watched the video, founding myself both turned on and reviled. Why is it that you only see submissive White men getting fucked in the ass by bossy Black women wearing strap-on dildos. There's a whole series on that sort of thing. You seldom see White women doing Black guys with strap-on dildos and you NEVER see Black women doing Black men with strap-on dildos. I guess White guys get to have all the fun. Or maybe they get to have all the pain too. The White dude in that video didn't look like he was having fun as the mean Black dominatrix lady proceeded to shove her entire fist up his ass near the end of the video. Hot damn. I didn't know a woman's fist could fit up a man's ass! You learn something new every day.

I walked out of class around eight thirty five that Tuesday evening. Class only meets once a week for this Winter session. I felt tired. And I felt bored. I don't really have much of a social life these days. I meet a lot of women, I get their numbers and sometimes I go out with them. I've had my share of random sexual encounters while living in Canada's capital region. If you're looking for casual sex, Ottawa is an okay place to be. If you're looking for a quality woman, your best bet might be to look elsewhere. I've gone around with all kinds of women these past few months. Black women. White women. Asian women. East Indian women. All to my immense disappointment. It seems that if you're looking for a woman to fuck, that's easy to find in Ottawa. If you want a good woman you can have an actual relationship with, that takes time. And I'm one frustrated brother.

My last relationship ended because my old girlfriend Hannah Bastien couldn't deal with my true self. I'm as complex as any human being ever born. A multidimensional man. I was born in the town of Cap-Haitien, Republic of Haiti but raised in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. I'm a Naturalized Citizen of the United States of America. Presently, I'm in Graduate School at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. And I'm quite possibly the loneliest cat in the City of Ottawa. Hannah, a lovely Canadian gal born in the town of Montreal, Province of Quebec, to Haitian immigrant parents, simply couldn't relate to my interests in things like BDSM and sexual adventurism. We had eight glorious months together but in the end, we split. And I found myself alone once again. I'm twenty seven years old. Isn't it about time I found the right person to share my life with?

I returned to the school website and posted the optional homework assignment which my favorite French-Canadian professor assigned to us. I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. It's ten in the evening. I don't have class till Wednesday afternoon at four. I went back to Mistress Shamika Noire's website. I filled out the form where potential new 'clients' sign up to become her submissive types. Hey, I've been curious about this stuff for ages. Why shouldn't I take the plunge? I also left my email address and cell phone number. Imagine my surprise when I got a reply mere moments later. I figured it was an automated reply but it wasn't. Lo and behold, it was Mistress Shamika Noire herself. She told me she was intrigued by my description, a big and tall Black man who's self-described as a submissive in the world of BDSM. I was thrilled, and we began chatting via email. Well into the night I stayed up talking to her. She was very interesting. Finally, she asked me when I wanted to book a session. I told her I was a student in Ottawa, and a busy one at that. Mistress Shamika Noire told me she was in the City of Ottawa. I was stunned! I booked an appointment for tomorrow around two in the afternoon.

The next day, I showed up at the place where she told me to go. Merely forty five minutes before our appointment, she told me to drive to a place in the Barrhaven sector of Ottawa. A moneyed area. I knocked on the door of a lovely, pricy house, and was greeted by a tall Black woman in a bright red dress. Mistress Shamika Noire. Smiling, she ushered me inside. She led me to the living room, where she talked and took care of finances. I handed her the two hundred dollars we agreed upon for my first session. Then she led me to the basement, where the fun really began. I was nervous as hell but Mistress Shamika Noire reassured me that I was in good hands. And later, I found out how right she was.

Mistress Shamika Noire, the magnificent Black Dominatrix, kept her promise to put me through hell. I got tied up, bent over and spanked. I howled as she spanked me with spiked gloves. I had my balls whacked with a paddle. I groaned as she fingered my asshole while twisting my dick this way and that with her gloved hands. I closed my eyes as she smacked my face really hard for a full two minutes, to remove the Black male arrogance out of me, that was the reason this bossy Black woman gave me. Finally, she held my face inches from her hairy, wet pussy. I could smell her womanly scent and begged her to let me lick her but she laughed and refused. She made me lie on the ground, tied up and naked, while she squatted all over my face...with her panties back on. I loved having her big butt on my face so I didn't complain.

We continued with the fun and games. Mistress Shamika Noire made me suck her strap-on dildo. She laughed at me and told me she was going to fuck my ass with it. Then she put me on all fours and made good on her promise. As she spread my ass cheeks wide open and applied lube all over me, Mistress confessed that this would be her first time fucking a Black man with her strap-on dildo. As a Black woman, she was especially thrilled to do that. Then she pushed the dildo inside of me, and began fucking me. My ultimate fantasy was coming true. I was getting fucked in the ass by a dominant Black woman with a strap-on dildo. Many a Black man shared that fantasy. For me, it was now a reality. Mistress Shamika fucked me for a good while, and she got screams, tears and various fluids out of me. And when it was over, I thanked her. She smiled, kissed me on the forehead and assured my place among her Stable of Male Bitches. I'm so happy!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers