Black On Black Pegging: Work

Story Info
Black businesswoman strapons shy male colleague.
1.8k words
3.33
22.5k
8

Part 64 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,109 Followers

With a strange look on his handsome face, Jacques Marcelin got on all fours, face down and ass up. The six-foot-six, broad-shouldered and heavily muscled, light-skinned Black man stuck his ass in the air, offering himself to his Dominatrix. Mistress Nadege Jean-Pierre caressed Jacques's sexy buttocks. Although she dominated men and women of all races, this was her first time dominating a Black man. Especially one known throughout BDSM circles as a dominant Black Master. Tonight, Jacques Marcelin, known throughout the BDSM world as The Black Bull was experimenting with his submissive side and Mistress Nadege was happy to do the honors.

Nadege looked at herself and her latest submissive male's reflection in the full-length mirror on the dungeon wall. What an interesting pair they made. Born in the Caribbean island of Guyana to an Indian mother and Haitian immigrant father, Jacques Marcelin had some truly unique good looks. He was so damn tall and fine, with light brown skin, long curly Black hair and bronze eyes. He moved to the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario, with his family while still in his youth. A graduate of Carleton University's Accounting program, he worked for the Canadian government as a systems specialist. Nadege grinned, and gently smacked Jacques's ass. He had such a cute butt. The first time she laid eyes on him was at a BDSM party. He was having his way with a short, chubby blonde woman named Rachel Rosenberg. Ever the well-endowed Black stud, the Black Bull fucked that White slut in the ass while her nebbish Jewish husband Earl Rosenberg watched. Just another interracial cuckold fantasy. How boring and commonplace.

Nadege had herself some fun at the party, bending a heavily muscled, red-haired White guy named Leif Hans from Sweden and stuffing his ass with her strap-on dildo. For some reason, a lot of European guys went for Nadege. Not that she minded, but she found it puzzling sometimes. Born in the town of Quartier Morin in the island of Haiti, Nadege moved to the province of Quebec, Canada, at the age of eighteen. Ten years later she was doing fairly well for herself. She had an MBA from McGill University in the City of Montreal, Quebec, and worked for the Canadian government. She had a pretty cozy job with the Canadian Revenue Agency in downtown Ottawa. The six-foot-one, lean and athletic ( yet still deliciously big-bottomed) Haitian woman liked living in Canada. Her job enabled her to lead the kind of lifestyle she always wanted. By day she was a tax expert, and by night she was a professional dominatrix who did parties. At one of those parties the Black Mistress caught the eye of a so-called Black Master.

The Black Bull caught Mistress Nadege's eyes, and not just because they were the only people of African descent at the BDSM/swingers party. He was really tall, and good-looking. As much as Nadege liked the brothers, she wasn't lucky with them. Many of them were intimidated by a tall, beautiful sister with more university degrees than the average White male and an impressive list of accomplishments. Oh, and she had a bright red Mercedes convertible and lived in a pricy, upscale condo. Not bad for a young Black woman who grew up impoverished in the Republic of Haiti. As she fucked the White man from Sweden with her strap-on dildo, Mistress Nadege was aware of the crowd of twenty or so White men and White women watching her. They loved watching Black dominants in action. So keen was Mistress Nadege's sense of awareness that she also sensed a unique pair of eyes glaring at her. Those eyes belonged to Jacques Marcelin, the Black Master. The Black Bull was done fucking the short, plump Jewish woman. He watched the Black Mistress as she happily spanked and sodomized the Swedish male submissive. Was it her imagination or did the Black Bull looked turned on?

Mistress Nadege finished topping the submissive White male from Sweden, and grabbed a glass of wine offered to her by a tall, skinny White guy. The sexual activities continued. A chubby White guy with a goatee got mounted by a slim, spiky-haired White woman with tattoos. A fat White woman with red hair knelt before two bald-headed White guys and sucked their cocks. A forty-something White guy shoved his dick inside a younger White man's ass while kissing a portly White woman with thick nerdy glasses. Yeah, this was a swinger's party alright. The Black Bull stood against a wall, getting his cock sucked by a short, bespectacled White woman who looked like a librarian.

Mistress Nadege watched this scene with interest. After getting his nut, the Black Master walked up to her. He looked her up and down. Naked with the exception of the strap-on dildo she wore around her waist, Mistress Nadege cut an imposing figure. Standing six-foot-one while barefoot, she looked intimidating to a lot of men. The Black Bull smiled at her and introduced himself. Hesitantly he told her that he found her work 'amazing'. Mistress Nadege cocked an eyebrow. This ought to be interesting, she told herself. A Black man and a Black woman meeting at a BDSM convention. Usually, Black guys and Black women didn't mix in the BDSM world. Ego issues, mostly.

Yet, amazingly, during that initial conversation the Black Bull and the Black Mistress exchanged numbers. The next time they saw each other, both had clothes on. Nadege was surprised to run into Jacques Marcelin at a subway restaurant in downtown Ottawa. The guy looked really good in a business suit. Around his neck he wore a lanyard with his picture ID/badge on it. It was red and White, and said Canadian Revenue Agency. Jacques smiled warmly at her and asked her to join him for lunch. Curious in spite of herself, Nadege accepted. And that's how it all began. Their mutual fascination with each other. A pair of tall, good-looking, educated Afro-Caribbean professionals living and working in the Canadian capital. And they were both into BDSM. Although she was raised Adventist, Nadege wasn't particularly religious but she did believe in signs. Her interest in Jacques Marcelin grew. And the fascination was definitely mutual.

Before long, Jacques and Nadege were going to the movies together. The thirty-year-old biracial stud from the island of Guyana loved the town of Ottawa, Ontario, having spent the past twenty four years there. He loved his 'adopted hometown'. Twenty-eight-year-old Nadege lived in the town of Montreal, Quebec, during most of her life in Canada so she was kind of biased against the capital. With Jacques as her guide, she hit the clubs and all the cool spots. Jacques took her dancing at Studio Night Club, along with Maverick Night Club and Mansion. In turn, she took him to Montreal-Nord, where she once lived. To her delight and surprise, Jacques felt quite at home in that Haitian dominated sector of Montreal. He spoke Haitian Creole fluently. The brother was smooth, cool and easy on the eyes. Nadege found herself smitten with him. Oh, and once things progressed to the sexual stage, she was not disappointed. Not only was Jacques packing, but he knew his way around the female body. With his nine inches of thick, uncircumcised Afro-Caribbean manhood, he made her squeal in delight.

Yeah, things were going just fine between Nadege and her new man. At least until BDSM became the topic of discussion. Jacques asked her if she would ever submit to him and she said she didn't submit to anyone. That seemed to piss him off, though he acted cool. He got really defensive when she asked him if he would ever submit to her. Hmmm. Nadege found his protests a bit too much. One day, while nosing around in his loft, she found a trio of DVDs with truly provocative titles. Black Men Like Strapons Too. Strapon Black Bitches. Strapon Black Ball Buster. Wow. All three videos featured Black women using strap-on dildos on Black men. When Jacques came home, Nadege confronted him with the evidence. Aha! The Black Master was caught! Jacques looked like a cornered animal when Nadege confronted him with the evidence of his duplicity. He had been living a double life. Acting like a Master at BDSM functions while having submissive fantasies in private.

Hands on her hips, Nadege looked at him. Grinning, she asked Jacques if he fantasized about having a Black woman fuck him with a dildo when he jerked off. THAT seemed to piss him off. He took a step toward her. Nadege stood her ground. She wasn't intimidated by him or any man. Jacques stood only inches from her. Shrugging his shoulders, he nodded. Then he admitted to having submissive fantasies. Occasionally. With a sad look in his eyes, he asked her if she thought less of him for it. Nadege didn't say anything. Instead she wrapped her arms around her favorite Black man and kissed him passionately. In his ear she whispered that she loved him. Jacques smiled and told her that he felt the same way. Nadege smiled, and grinned at him. Then she took his hand and led him to the bedroom. The Black Queen of BDSM had a surprise for her Black King.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how Jacques ended up on all fours. Gently, Nadege spread her man's ass cheeks wide open. She lubricated his ass with Aloe cream, then got her strap-on dildo ready. Slowly and ever so gently, she pressed the dildo against Jacques ass. The big and tall Black man tensed. Nadege cooed sweet words to him, asking him to trust her and telling him to relax. Jacques did as he was told. Slowly, Nadege pushed the dildo into his ass. Nadege licked her lips as she began to gently make love to her man. This wasn't some random sub who paid her to fuck him with her toys. This was Jacques, the man she loved. The one she referred to ( if only to herself) as her husband-in-training. She took her sweet time as she fucked his ass with her shiny ebony strap-on dildo. After a while, she flipped him on his back and took him like this, stroking his thick cock while pounding his ass with her strap-on dildo.

Jacques lay there, moaning in pleasure as Nadege fucked him with her strap-on dildo. He heard himself scream in pleasure. When she asked him if he was okay, he begged her for more. Laughing happily, Nadege fucked him with gusto, thrusting the dildo deep inside of him. This she did until he came, howling in pleasure as his cock spat cum all over the place. Nadege grabbed his dick and stroked it, then leaned over him. Smiling, Jacques puckered his lips and kissed her. Nadege kissed him passionately, and told him how much she loved him. Jacques pulled her into his arms, and just like that, he removed her strap-on dildo from her hips. Grinning, Nadege took Jacques cock and inserted it into her pussy. Jacques gave Nadege's big booty a firm slap and she laughed as she began riding him. They began making love, the regular way, and it was nothing short of beautiful. Black King and Black Queen. Black Love at its best. The kinky way.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,109 Followers