Black Pansexual Associates

Story Info
Black businessman entertains white dude and Latin gal.
2.2k words
2.55
4.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Working for the Canadian government is the worst job one can get in Ottawa, except for all the others," Rupert Jacques said to himself, with a deep sigh. Sitting inside the quaint little café located near the empty hotel across from the Ottawa Public Library, the well-dressed, ambitious young black man wondered what exactly he was doing when his life went to hell. I can remember feeling hopeful once upon a time, Rupert thought, lamenting his fate.

It was one o'clock, and Rupert was on his hourlong break, supposedly enjoying lunch. The café was quite busy, even with the Covid mess going on. A pretty redhead giggled with her friend, a well-dressed young black woman. A slim, dark-haired Caucasian male walked in, with his portly and somewhat effeminate Asian male friend. Both of them looked around the café and glanced at Rupert, who looked away while sipping his coffee. He was not looking for anything, thank you very much.

Rupert's lunch consisted of an egg sandwich, hash browns and overly sugared coffee, typically breakfast fare but the brother does not care. Rupert looked around the café, wondering if anyone felt as uneasy as he did. He recognized several faces, people who worked in the same building he did. Everyone seemed to be having a dandy old time, and Rupert resented them for it. Rupert wanted everyone to feel his pain...

In the City of Ottawa, Ontario, lots of young men and women of African descent graduate from Algonquin College, La Cite Collegiale, Carleton University, Saint Paul University and the University of Ottawa, only to end up working at Starbucks, Walmart or Home Depot, while their white counterparts get all the good jobs. The few minorities who get hired by the government are told they ought to consider themselves lucky, and they better perform well and never complain, lest they get removed.

Rupert knows this, of course. Born in the City of Ouanaminthe, Republic of Haiti, and raised in the environs of Orleans, Ontario, Rupert is the son of two worlds. The six-foot-two, lean and athletic, dark-skinned brother speaks Haitian Creole as fluently as he speaks Canadian English and French. Educated at Carleton University, where he graduated in the top five percentile in the accounting program, Rupert thought he'd finally made it when he got hired by Canada Revenue Agency. If the brother only knew what he was in for...

Place De Ville is a vast complex housing multiple towers, all of which are occupied by employees of Canada Revenue Agency. There's a dismal little cafeteria that sells lousy food even in the best of times. Rupert works in the seventh floor, and wonders why in hell he fought so hard to get there in the first place. Not a day goes by that Rupert doesn't find himself the recipient of fake smiles and hostile glances from his so-called colleagues and workplace pals. This place is a snake pit, Rupert quietly laments.

A tall, dark-skinned and strongly built black man in white spaces can and will attract stares, and Rupert knows he can't escape that. Thus far, Rupert has managed to avoid any entanglements with any of his co-workers. One of the first people whom Rupert had to deal with was a creepy old bugger named Charles Hughes, a bearded old white dude who stared into Rupert's eyes longingly whenever they ran into each other. Translation? Hughes is into men, and quite insistently at that.

"Not interested," Rupert told Hughes quite firmly, on that fateful afternoon when the old buzzard accosted him in the cafeteria. Rupert had been dining alone, trying to enjoy lukewarm curry and a can of Pepsi. Hughes gawked at Rupert, visibly shocked by his rejection. Apparently, the old creep is used to getting his way with younger men. Rupert is able to see beauty in both women and men, but creepy old bozos are not his thing. Fortunately, Hughes got the hint and walked away.

Rupert watched Hughes walk away and repressed a shudder, wondering whether the old creep was going to become one of those stalkers that he read about in crime thrillers. Men who stalk men are definitely one of those social problems that society doesn't pay attention to. After all, there's a creepy makeup artist with an online following who targets heterosexual men and he seemingly can't take no for an answer. It took the intervention of female celebrities to expose the creepy makeup artist as the predator he was. What a world.

Rupert is a man who lives in many worlds. As a tall black man with a deep voice and manly mannerisms, he is seen as attractive by many, and threatening by others. A lot of women seem to be quite taken with Rupert, and while Rupert does loves the ladies, he knows he has to be careful. Famous men who got involved with female colleagues and lost everything as a result is fast becoming the social issue of the decade, that and police brutality toward minorities, of course.

Rupert remembered Nini, a young Colombian woman whom he met while working as a security guard, the job he held prior to getting hired by the Canada Revenue Agency. Nini, who happened to be tall and curvy, with golden brown skin, long curly dark hair and a big ass, was totally Rupert's type. He was quite taken with her and they exchanged numbers on the very day they met. Rupert thought Nini would be his new special lady, but it was not to be.

"I'm not looking for a relationship," Nini told Rupert, after they hooked up, five days following their first meeting. Rupert lay in bed next to Nini, marveling at her curvy body and that big ole ass. Mere moments earlier, he took Nini to the edge of passion, and showed her what Haitian masculinity is all about. He put Nini on all fours, face down and big ass up, as he slammed his hard dick into her pussy while she grinded against him.

Rupert, a gentleman everywhere except the bedroom, had been wanting to smash Nini's big Colombian booty from the moment they met. The curvy gal turned out to be a real freak in the sack, screaming obscenities in English and Spanish as Rupert gripped her hips and rammed his dick into her, banging her with deep, passionate strokes. They fucked and sucked the evening away, and didn't let up until exhaustion claimed them. Tired and temporarily sated, Rupert was all smiles, until he heard Nini's pillow talk...

"Me neither, but I like you and I'd like to see more of you," Rupert told Nini, after gently caressing that big ass of hers. Nini did not seem amused by this and took Rupert's hand away, and that was that. The mood shifted in the room, and not for the better. At the time, Rupert thought that Nini was one of those strong, independent ladies who liked casual sex and avoided entanglements. Nope, as it turned out, Nini did not want her conservative Colombian family to learn that she'd been messing around with a gentleman of the African persuasion. It was that simple.

"We're all adults," Rupert replied to Nini, and she smiled before heading to the shower. Rupert marveled at Nini's big ass shaking from side to side as she headed to the washroom. Later, Nini got dressed and left, and that was that. The young Colombian was not looking for anything serious, at least not with someone like Rupert. No stranger to being the secret lover to a person whose family found his kind unacceptable, Rupert sulked a bit, but got over the lovely Nini...

Rupert thought of the last gentleman he had a relationship of sorts with, a fellow named Vincent Haines whom he met at Carleton University. Tall, slim and brown-haired with green eyes, Vincent was a newcomer to Ottawa by way of Amarillo, Texas, when he and Rupert met. Vincent, a handsome and athletic sort, ended up joining the school baseball team, and became a hit with the local ladies. Vincent ended up dating a tall, gorgeous and big-bottomed, dark-skinned Jamaican gal named Serena Thompson.

"We got to keep this a secret," Vincent told Rupert, as they embarked on their little tryst. Rupert was no stranger to such trysts. As a masculine bisexual black man, Rupert knows how to talk the talk and walk the walk. The fact that Vincent was masculine, handsome, and also into women, appealed to Rupert immensely. Bisexual men understand each other, and the need for discretion and flexibility is a must.

This is the way Rupert gets down, and there's a method to his madness. Men who only like men tend to become problematic when they get involved with men who like both sexes. Rupert doesn't get involved with guys who don't swing both ways. Men who only like men tend to create problems for bisexual men. They tend to be too emotional, clingy, gossipy, weird, and prone to forcible outing and the occasional stalking. Thanks but no thanks, as far as Rupert is concerned.

"I'm down with that," Rupert replied, and he and Vincent hooked up on the night after the Carleton University baseball team beat their provincial rivals, Ryerson University. Vincent's girlfriend Serena Thompson was away, visiting her family in Montreal, Quebec. Rupert and Vincent did their thing in the shower, two handsome, gloriously naked men exploring each other's bodies with relentless abandon. It was a great moment, to say the least...

"Can't get enough of you," Vincent told Rupert, after hours of fucking and sucking. Rupert sighed happily, still dizzy from getting his dick sucked by a very hungry and very talented Vincent. For a dude who was always bragging about banging his big-booty girlfriend, the American switch-hitter could suck a mean dick. This is male bisexuality at its finest. After sucking Rupert off, Vincent put him on all fours, put a condom on his thick pale dick, and then fucked him.

"Damn you tapped that ass," Rupert said, grinning, as he and Vincent lay in bed together, happy as can be. For Rupert, this was his idea of happiness. Rupert loves women, physically and emotionally, and could never give them up. That's why he avoids entanglements with men who only like men. Vincent enjoys sex with Rupert, but he's also really into his girlfriend Serena Thompson, whom he fucks all the time. Apparently, the Jamaican gal really likes white dick, another thing that Vincent brags about...

Rupert and Vincent had a great time together, and although they had to be careful, they had a wonderful time. When masculine, handsome men who fuck a lot of women also hang out with other handsome, masculine men, most people don't suspect anything. Rupert would date several gals on campus over the years, and he had a reputation as a ladies man. Vincent and Serena had a serious relationship going on, and after graduation, they moved to Montreal, enrolled at McGill University and got married. Rupert sent the happy couple a toaster, because he's that nice a guy.

"What am I doing with my life?" Rupert wondered, and he was about to continue to wallow in self-pity when a vision of beauty caught his attention. A tall, dark-skinned young woman in a robe and Hijab walked into the café, and upon seeing her, Rupert's heart skipped a beat. Rupert suddenly recognized Hodan Mohamed, the tall, beautiful Somali Muslim gal whom he met during the orientation day for new employees of Canada Revenue Agency. A graduate of the University of Toronto, Hodan impressed many with her good looks, intelligence and sassiness...

"Salaam, brother," Hodan said as she looked at Rupert, and waved at him. Grinning, Rupert got up and walked over to re-introduce himself. He was pleasantly surprised that Hodan remembered him, and they made small talk while she waited in line for her drinks and meal. Throwing caution to the wind, Rupert decided to extend his lunch hour, and invited Hodan to join him. The pretty Somali lady happily acquiesced, and that's how it all began...

"Glad I ran into you, my fine sister," Rupert said to Hodan as they left the café, nearly an hour later. He was openly flirting with her, and she was all smiles. As they walked back to work, crossing the few blocks separating the café opposite the library from Place De Ville, Rupert found himself enjoying Hodan's company. When they reached the building, Rupert found himself flogging his mind for an excuse to ask for her phone number.

"Take my card, habibi, we should brainstorm sometime," Hodan told a smiling, surprised Rupert as she handed him a crisp business card. Rupert nodded and tried to play it cool, even though he was close to bursting with excitement. Rupert hadn't felt this way since Nini the Colombian chick, and he had a good feeling about Miss Somalia here. She headed for her tower and he rode the elevator to his tower, smiling all the way.

"I got game," Rupert whispered to himself as he triumphantly rode the elevator to the seventh floor. He felt people looking at him, for he was one of a few non-white faces in the building that wasn't a security guard, a cleaner or a food vendor. On most days, Rupert would have felt annoyed, but not today. Hodan had seen to that. Hodan, the tall, beautiful Somali lady with the big round butt and the angelic smile. A couple of fellas who were obviously into fellas tried to make eye contact with Rupert but he shrugged and looked away. He had bigger fish to fry, for the moment. I'm going to be all over Miss Somalia, Rupert thought with a smug smile. Just like that, he was back...