Black People Rule This Planet

Story Info
A black person's musings on the world.
2.1k words
2.69
18.4k
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/21/2017
Created 11/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers

Samuel Xavier here. A big and tall, openly bisexual Black male college graduate and urban fiction writer living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I've lived in America for almost a decade, having moved here from the Republic of Haiti in the early 2000s. My history with America has been one of love and hate. A very complicated history. And that's what today's tale is all about.

America is the land of the free. It's also a land where Middle-Eastern people get harassed simply because Americans think all of them are potential enemies after the events of September 2001. The United States of America is also the land where White men and White women who work in law enforcement get away with shooting unarmed Black men. If a man or woman working any other profession were to shoot an unarmed Black man, they'd be facing murder charges, or manslaughter at the very least. White male and White female police officers don't have to worry about that. The police department always protects its men and women after they've murdered innocent Black men on the line of duty.

Sometimes, I wonder if things will ever change or improve for people of color in America. Brockton is my town. When my parents visited it in the early 1990s, it was over seventy percent White. In 2009, Brockton is over fifty three percent non-Caucasian. The new majority of Brockton's residents are of African-American, Haitian-American, Hispanic, Asian, Cape Verdean and Middle-Eastern descent. Yet amazingly, the city's leaders continue to treat non-Caucasians like second class citizens. Men and women from the local police department routinely harass and mistreat men and women of color. They never seem to bother White men and White women. Why? It's simple, folks. The Chief of Police is White. The Mayor is White. And they intend to enforce White minority rule. They want to keep Blacks, Asians, Hispanics and Middle-Easterners down. The only time they even talk to non-Caucasians living in the city about their issues is around election time.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have some excellent news. The face of the world is changing. The world of tomorrow is shaping itself right before our eyes. The men and women of Africa are experiencing a population boom just as most African nations have been freed from the shackles of European imperialism. South Africa, once a stronghold of racist Europeans, is now an economic powerhouse ruled by Black men and Black women. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. For centuries, White people mistreated the Black men and Black women of South Africa, the true owners of the land, by treating them as second-class citizens. Now the country is ruled by its true owners.

I am happy to say that things are going alright for my brothers and sisters of African descent. We're doing fine in North America, with our numbers booming in the United States and Canada. We're sending a lot of our young Black men and Black women to college and they're becoming doctors, lawyers, politicians, social activists, businesspeople and other power holders. Europeans on the other hand are experiencing the biggest decline in their population in centuries. Simply put, many European men are shooting blanks and many European women are as barren as the Sahara desert. In Europe, countless men and women are inexplicably stricken with infertility. In America, the number of White men and White women is dropping faster than a steel ball in a high-gravity environment. I don't think the cause of this phenomenon is environmental or social. I think it's genetic.

For over two millennia, White people have led the western world. Now, they rule it in another way. They lead the world in infertility, they also lead the world in cases in autism. I don't know why this is happening. But I'd be lying if I said I was unhappy about it. Many of you will read this and shake your head, thinking I'm just another Angry Black Man in America. Well, I'm not angry anymore. I'm quite happy. Those who mistreated my people for centuries are entering a period of rapid decline socially, politically and genetically. I think it's about frigging time. Seriously. Nothing lasts forever. If the imperialists are going the way of the dodo, it's not a bad thing. Rather, it's a miracle. A gift from Mother Nature. Something celebrate. Can anyone honestly tell me it would be a bad thing if all racists mysteriously vanished from the planet Earth? Of course not.

I thank Mother Nature for making me an intellectual first and foremost. While others get emotionally stricken in the face of social problems, I look to science and nature for answers. I've taken a good look at myself, and at the world. You can't fight your enemies if you don't know yourself and if you don't know them. In order to defeat your enemy, you must act like them, think like them, and essentially become them in a way. Luckily, my brain has mimetic powers far beyond those of ordinary men. That's why I have a talent for spotting sociopaths, those men and women born with absolutely no conscience whatsoever. Those perfect human predators. The monsters who are dragging humanity down.

I've conducted many studies into the lives, habits, mindsets and true selves of people worldwide. Do you know which ethnic population has the largest number of sociopaths? I'll give you a hint. It's not Africans, Eurasians, Asians, or Middle-Easterners. Nope, it's Caucasians. Do you realize the implications of that? The fact that White men and White women are far more likely to be born without conscience than members of any other racial or ethnic group in the entire world. When I first came to that conclusion, it was an eerie moment. Seriously. It was like looking into the mind of God. All of a sudden, a lot of things made sense. White people have a monopoly on imperialism and genocide. They're genetically designed to run around conquering other people and destroying them. Why? Simply because most of them are genetically engineered by Mother Nature herself to be sociopaths. How else would you explain why most serial killers are White men and White women? It's not an accident. It's not a coincidence. It's in their DNA.

The human population with the lowest number of sociopaths is Africans. Interestingly, scientists have recently discovered that Africans have the greatest amount of genetic diversity among all human beings. I wasn't surprised by that fact. All human beings are descended from the human ancestors which the African continent gave birth to, millions of years ago. Simply put, Africans and their immediate descendants are the purest of all humans. Isn't that a kick in the butt? This means that if human beings will evolve into something new someday, Africans and their descendants will most likely lead the way because we have the most genetic diversity. Wow. Thank you Mother Nature!

I am not at all surprised by these findings. Human civilization began on the African continent. Men and women with Black, brown and light brown skin tones built civilization itself. The Egyptians are descended from them, and the Assyrians, Babylonians and Carthaginians after them. The Greeks and Romans copied the Egyptians and other early African civilizations. They're the ultimate plagiarists. This doesn't surprise me at all considering they're genetically designed to be manipulators, enslavers, deceivers, thieves and destroyers. They're incapable of creativity because they're programmed for destruction. Now at last Mother Nature seems to be pulling the plug on them. More power to Mother Nature.

I'm having a blast these days. I continue to write books and stories to uplift the African-American reader. Hey, someone's got to do it. My heart is filled with joy even as White policemen and White policewomen give me dirty looks as they see me, a big and tall Black man, walking down the street. I know that time is running out for them and all of their kind. Their gene pool is smaller than that of my African ancestors. Much smaller in order of magnitude. That explains why so many of them have the defects leading to widespread sterility and mental disorders. The world of tomorrow belongs to men and women whose skin hues vary from Black to dark bronze, dark brown and light brown. The White rulers of today's society try to keep us non-Caucasians down but Mother Nature is on our side. Racism will come to an end when the racists are gone.

The world of today is a mess. Racism fills our world even as some progress gets made. A Black man is President of the United States of America. A Black man is Governor of New York. A Black man is Governor of Massachusetts. And White men and White women working in law enforcement continue to get away with killing innocent, unarmed Black men simply because their badges and their skin color shields them from true justice. In a world where equality and justice truly prevailed, a White policeman or a White policewoman who kills an innocent Black man would get thrown in jail for the rest of their lives. They wouldn't be out walking the streets while their innocent victim is pushing daisies. I know this. The racist chiefs of police know this. And the Blacks, Asians, Hispanics and Middle-Easterners who will make up the majority of tomorrow's Americans know it too. Someday, we will topple the racist regime and put our own people in charge. And they will be our protectors rather than our oppressors.

White people worldwide know their numbers are going down. Their power is waning now that imperialism is mostly dead. And they are desperately trying to delay the inevitable. In America, gentrification is the White person's answer to the fast-rising number of Blacks, Asians, Hispanics and Middle-Easterners filling up the big cities and the suburbs. Basically, a rich White corporation buys up property in places populated by so-called minorities, forcing them out and selling these properties at high prices to rich White people. They're trying this in many places including Harlem, Atlanta, Miami and other cities. It doesn't work because the numbers of White people are dropping fast. Even if they could alter America's immigration policy to facilitate Europeans moving in to outnumber the fast-growing ethnic minorities, Europeans don't feel like moving to America where socialism and its benefits are reviled. Also, Europeans prefer to live among their own rather than to move to a continent where their supremacy is being challenged every day. So, gentrification isn't going to save wealthy White Americans from losing power in tomorrow's world.

Even more remarkable than gentrification is the phenomenon known as White Flight. When large numbers of racial minorities move into a previously White area, the White people try to force them out. If that doesn't work, the Whites themselves will move out. Harlem in the early twentieth century was a wealthy White enclave. In the later days of the twentieth century, it became a stronghold of Black Power in America. White people fled Harlem as it became the Black capital of America. Now, even though Harlem's population is over eighty percent Black, rich White people are trying to force their way in and rob this sacred place of its rich cultural heritage. Atlanta is a city which used to be a stronghold of the racist Southern establishment. Now Atlanta's population is mostly Black, with a few Whites and other ethnic groups. The city's political and business leaders are African-American, and they're not going to stand by and let gentrification rob them of their hard-won power. Plenty of previously all-White towns are inundated with new denizens of African-American, Asian, Hispanic and Middle-Eastern descent. And White Flight is in full bloom. It's a beautiful thing.

I conclude this tale with a message of hope for my people, the Black men and Black women of the world. Descended from the Original Humans. Right now, we endure the nightmare of racism. We've made progress. We have a Black President, along with Black Governors and Black Senators. We even have Black Billionaires now. Our fight isn't over. All we need to do is multiply, and also send our sons and daughters to college. We need them to become doctors, lawyers, non-racist police officers, social activists, scientists, philanthropists and other movers and shakers. We need them to become our defenders and our protectors. Our fight over our civil rights benefited not only our race, but also other races which suffered under the yoke of racism and imperialism. Someday, the world will be ours once again. I say once again because we created the first civilizations at a time when Europeans lived in caves. There's so much we've forgotten but I believe we can forge a bright future for our brothers and sisters, sons and daughters. Good luck to all of you. I love you all.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers