Black People Submissive Side

Story Info
Black men and black women experiment with BDSM.
1.9k words
3
26k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/21/2017
Created 11/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Sometimes, I honestly wonder why so many otherwise decent and smart people do the crazy shit they do. Seriously. I think some human beings are immune to the effects of logic. And as much as it pains me to say it, I think I’m one of them. Sometimes, I simply cannot resist my darkest impulses. I come from a family of people with good looks, high intelligence and unfortunately, extremely poor impulse control. It’s the story of my life, I guess. My name is T. L. which is short for Teejay LeCapois, and I’m a big and tall black man living in the west side of the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. By day, I attend UMass-Boston, where I major in Criminal Justice. I’m also a fiction writer. By night, well, you’ll soon get the idea of what I am and what I do.

The life of a black man in urban America is a tough and challenging thing, folks. Oh, all human beings have it tough in this world. Men and women, blacks and whites, straights and gays. I think it’s part of the human condition to suffer. I don’t think it can be avoided. However, some of us do more than our share of suffering simply because the world views us through a different lens than it does most people. At my school, I see a lot of the black college women choosing the local black thugs over the nice, intelligent black college men ( like myself ) on their campuses. Yet they get mad when the thugs walk all over their hearts and dump them after getting them to give up the goods. They also get mad when they see a black man with a white woman. Serves these dumb chicks right, if you ask me. They always choose the gangsters over the nice guys. The bad men over the good ones. Then they whine afterwards. I don’t pay them any mind. Not anymore. You see, I got better fish to fry. I am an adventurous man, after all.

Tonight, well, we have a special evening planned. The Mash Street Swingers Club of Brockton is getting freaky, folks. My sexy friends invited a bunch of our pals for a fun little party. Are you game for some black neighborhood sexual antics? Cause that’s exactly what we have here, folks. We were all in the living room of the couple throwing the party, the Browns. They live next door to me and own a couple of restaurants in the city. Right now, I’m getting my dick sucked by Janice Brown, my favorite neighbor. She’s a big and tall, busty and big-bottomed, forty-something, dark-skinned black woman formerly from the glorious state of Maine. I totally like my neighbor Janice, or Jan, as the rest of the bunch calls her. She’s a good lady. And she’s got the big black monster booty from hell.

Nearby, the rest of the pack is getting busy. My other neighbor, social worker Ellen Calvary is getting busy with my good friend, Brockton police officer Deanna Rixton, a chubby, busty and big-bottomed, dark-skinned chick who just moved here from Marshfield. Ellen licks Deanna’s pussy and fingers her like muff diving is going out of style. Yeah, that’s my sexy neighbor for you. She loves to show the young women of the neighborhood how it’s done. I must say I admire her skills. She suckled Deanna’s tits while fingering her pussy. In no time my neighbor had Deanna squealing in dedark.

After getting my dick properly sucked by Janice Brown, I told her to lick my cum. Janice did as she was told. You see, she’s got this mostly hidden submissive streak. She’s a people pleaser. Mostly a man pleaser, though. After she licked my cum, I tried something else with her. I put Janice Brown on all fours and told her to spread her plump ass cheeks wide open. Like a good slut, Janice did as she was told. Just like I knew she would. I stroked my cock and looked at this big woman on her hands and knees. She was waiting for me. Waiting for me to stick my nine-inch, uncircumcised black monster cock up her bum. Well, why keep the bitch waiting? I took some lube and smeared it all over my cock, then applied the liquid on Janice’s ass crack. Then I pressed my dick against her asshole, took a deep breath and pushed it inside.

Janice squealed as my cock popped into her asshole. For reasons I can’t quite fathom, I’ve always loved the idea of sticking my dick up someone’s asshole. Male or female, stranger or friend, it really doesn’t make any difference to me. I’m a forthrightly bisexual member of the amoral people’s club. Along with the rest of my family. Hence why we partake in the activities you’re reading about right now. Janice just happened to be available and why not fuck her? That’s exactly what I did. Holding onto her wide hips, I slammed my dick into her shit hole. I could tell that this big woman was no stranger to anal sex. Her asshole was definitely not virgin territory. Her rectal canal was too supple. Oh, well. Dear neighbor Janice Brown occasionally rode on the Hershey highway. What would her husband, lawyer-turned-restaurateur Theodore Brown think of that?

Oh, shoot. I almost forgot about my dear neighbor Theodore Brown. He’s a big and tall, dark-skinned black guy in his mid-fifties with a sdarkly receding widow’s peak. Right now, he’s getting his dick sucked by his lovely neighbor Gillian Tyburski. She’s a tall, busty and big-bottomed, dark-skinned black woman with a serious attitude problem. Neighbor Theodore Brown finally silencing this black bitch by making her suck on his ten-inch, uncircumcised black rod of power. That’s a very effective method if you want to silence a horny black woman who talks too much. And that’s most of them, except maybe the mute ones, of course. Yeah, my neighbor seemed to be having the time of his life. I don’t blame him. Sometimes, a man gets tired of fucking the same woman all the time, you know. It’s fun to do someone different sometimes. Variety is the spice of life, as they say. Gillian and Theodore switched things around after a while. He lay on the floor and she climbed on top of him. Theodore wrapped his arms around Gillian’s waistline as she began bouncing up and down on his member. He thrust his dick deep into her pussy, and she screamed, urging him to fuck her harder.

Loud screaming coming from elsewhere caught my attention and I watched my neighbor, Ellen Calvary on all fours, sucking on a strap-on dildo worn by Deanna. After making my neighbor suck on her strap-on dildo, Deanna put her on all fours and began fucking her. I watched with interest as Deanna eased her dildo into my neighbor’s asshole. I can tell you from experience that my neighbor Ellen has an amazing asshole. It stays tight even though she’s been fucked by huge cocks and dildos for decades. I honestly don’t know how the woman does it. Deanna grabbed Ellen’s hair and yanked her head back while slamming the dildo deep into her asshole. My neighbor’s howls were sweet music to our ears. She’s a real screamer.

I continued fucking Janice, slamming my cock into the forbidden depths of her tight asshole. The big woman screamed as I probed her shit hole. I love fucking big women in the ass. Especially big black women like my neighbors. Why is that? Well, dear men and women of the world, I’ve got a secret to tell you. Big women have tight assholes. I don’t know how, or why, but they simply do. And it’s one of womankind’s best kept secrets. Well, now you know. With a song in my heart, I pounded my way into Janice’s ass until I finally came, flooding her backdoor with my manly seed.

I eased my cock out of Janice’s now gaping asshole. What a beautiful sight! Janice sighed in relief, and thanked me for giving her booty the pounding of the decade. We sat together and watched our friends and loved ones having fun. All around us, they were doing their thing. Deanna was savagely thrusting her dildo into Ellen’s butt and making the sexy older woman scream like a banshee. Even more fascinating was what Theodore Brown was doing with Gillian Tyburski. He was on his hands and knees on the carpeted floor and she was positioned behind him. Gillian gripped Theodore’s hips and slammed his ass with her strap-on dildo. Wow. I didn’t see this one coming, folks. I had no idea either Theodore or Gillian were into this kind of thing.

Theodore was screaming loudly as Gillian rammed his ass with the dildo. I asked Janice about her husband’s unusual sexual proclivities. She told me that even though they both loved anal sex, he was way more into it than she was. I stroked my chin while watching them. Wow. Janice told me that she wasn’t done with me yet. She got on all fours and told me to fist her ass. Well, that was a surprise. I’ve fisted both men and women before. I just never met a black woman who was into it. I took some lube, and greased up my right hand. I also lubricated Janice until her backdoor was glistening. Slowly, I pushed one finger into her. Then two. Groaning, she urged me to continue. I continued until my entire fist fit into her ass. I could not believe it. Janice howled as I fisted her ass. When I asked her if she was okay, she told me to keep going.

Heartened by this encouragement, I fisted her. Digging through Janice’s backdoor with my well-lubricated fist thrilled me like you would not believe. I swear I almost could feel her heartbeat down there. Her ass was palpitating, contracting and expanding around my fist. And I was loving it. I fisted her hard, and her passionate screams were music to my ears. I think a woman can fake her way through almost every sex act but I think when she screams while getting anally fisted, it’s for real. I wrecked Janice’s ass, and she cried tears of joy mixed with pain. Yeah, the night rolled on happily for all involved. Gillian happily slammed her dildo up Theodore’s bum and the big black guy screamed in delight, proving that black men did indeed like strap-on dildos as much as the white guys seemed to. Even though today’s porn videos seldom showed black men who were into the whole strap-on thing. As for Ellen, she got a good fucking courtesy of Deanna and repaid the favor by stuffing two dildos into the policewoman. One in her pussy and one up her ass. Now it was Deanna’s turn to scream. We fucked and sucked the night away, folks.

Afterwards, we just sat down and talked. All of us. Many people who consider themselves experts on black male and black female relationships would be puzzled by what happened here. Most people think black folks are freaky but not freaky enough to be swingers. When they think of swingers, the image they conjure is one of a white couple in the suburbs. The idea of an open-minded and sexually adventurous black professional couple inviting a young black policewoman into their bedroom, along with an openly bisexual black male college student would seriously shock Black America. Yet that’s what happened. Sometimes, I wish people would try to be more open-minded. We’re all just people in the end. Our time on this world is short. We ought to simply enjoy ourselves while we could, try to find happiness and let the rest take care of itself. I don’t call this hedonism. I call it living. You should try it sometimes. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers