Black People Take Over The World

Story Info
Time-traveling black hero changes the world.
1.4k words
2.83
52.2k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/21/2017
Created 11/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

Nothing I love more than to spend some time at home, folks. Enjoying a quiet day in my mansion on Brockton's West Side. It's one of the things I enjoy the most. You see, the world makes sense once again. My name is Shavona Lavonne. A six-foot-tall, short-haired and bronze-eyed Black woman born and raised in New England. I attend Wellesley College. I am an employee of the Dale & Smith Corporation, where I perform executive duties. The year is 2050 and thanks to my ancestor, White Slavery is alive and well in the United States of America. Black men and Black women rule the world and White people are our slaves.

It all began in 2009. A famous African-American scientist named Jay Brown built a time machine and with it, he traveled back to the year 1850. He brought with him a team of Black men and Black women equipped with technology from the so-called future. Jay Brown simply wasn't happy with the way the country was going. He felt that the United States of America was no longer a place in which he could live. The United States of America elected its first Black President, a smart and talented man, yet so many White people were still discriminating against African-Americans. So he traveled to the past and helped the Black people win against racist White men and racist White women during the Civil War. Not only did Black men and Black women in America gain their freedom but they also got some much-deserved payback by enslaving the White men and White women who mistreated them for centuries.

Thanks to him, White Slavery became the order of the day. White men and White women are still slaves in twenty-first century America. There was no White Civil Rights Movement. No Underground Railroad to save White male and White female slaves from their fate. No White human rights activists or White male or White female politicians. No Country Music. No White Presidents. White men and White women are slaves. And Black men and Black women are their masters. Welcome to my world. For you see, by arming the Black men and Black women of the nineteenth-century with twenty-first century technology, Jay Brown and his team changed the course of history. Not only did Black men and Black women enslave White people and became the rulers of America, they also became the Masters of the World.

The Black men and Black women of America united with those of the Caribbean, arming them with cutting-edge technology such as helicopters, tanks, grenades, airplanes and computers. Together, they became the Black Liberation Army and took out the major powers of Europe. They conquered the French, the English, the Spanish, the Portuguese, the Germans and all others. The Europeans refused to surrender. The Black men and Black women of the Army weren't surprised. For thousands of years, White men and White women thought themselves to be one step below God. They saw themselves as a superior race and viewed Black people, along with all nonWhites, as genetically inferior. Such arrogance couldn't be overcome merely by military might. In order to conquer the White race, the Black Liberation Army had to remind them once and for all that they weren't gods and goddesses, but merely ordinary human beings who could and would be destroyed by a superior opponent. The superiority of the Black race could only be assured by the near-complete destruction of their enemies.

So the scientists working for the Black Liberation Army did some cutting-edge genetic research. They created a virus which would attack anyone with over ninety percent Caucasian DNA. Basically, only White people would be infected with the virus. Black people along with the biracial folks, those who were half White and half Black, were immune. Only those who were purely White were infected. And that's how the Black Liberation Army overcame the hordes of White men and White women from Europe. It's how the numbers of the White race were forever reduced. The survivors were too shell-shocked, too weak to resist. And thus the supremacy of Black people everywhere was assured. The Age of Black Domination had begun.

By the year 1900, eighty percent of the White people on the planet Earth were slaves. Other countries got into this flourishing slave trade. The Chinese. The Japanese. The Mexicans. The Native Americans. All of the races and ethnicities whom White men and White women mistreated for untold thousands of years simply because of their skin color got their revenge by buying and selling White men and White women as slaves. I guess it's true what they say. Payback is most definitely a bitch, folks. White men and White women had become minorities on the planet which they once ruled and lived as the servants of the races and ethnicities they once lorded over. The popular phrase how the mighty has fallen doesn't even begin to describe this turn of events.

Right now, I'm sipping some tea while watching television. My slave, a tall, White-skinned and big-bottomed, blonde-haired and green-eyed White woman named Veronique Clinton is scrubbing my floors. I crack my whip and she jerks up, surprised. I smile. Just reminding her who's boss. She hasn't been doing a good job of her menial duties lately. Lazy slaves like her need to be kept in line. Veronique is over six feet five inches tall and weighs nearly three hundred pounds, most of it is in her huge ass, I'm sure. When I bought her at the marketplace, the saleswomen told me that she was unruly. Veronique grew up on a slave farm in New Mexico. She wasn't used to the New England weather. Also, she was used to spending a lot of time outside. I bought her to be a house slave, not a field slave. White women are so dumb. You won't believe all the things I had to teach her. Even the simplest of things.

Oh, well. I suppose that's not entirely Veronique Clinton's fault. She's genetically inferior. Nevertheless, I must make an example out of her. So I attach an electronic collar around her neck. If she attempts to remove it, she will receive electric shocks. Painful ones. And the dosage will only be increased by any further attempts. The collar is keyed to her DNA by my computer system, which can be activated only by a scan of my thought patterns. See? I told you Black people were superior. A Black female scientist invented thought pattern recognition software. And a Black male scientist invented the Inhibition Collar, a lifesaver in the domestication of White slaves.

Grabbing Veronique's face, I looked her in those dull, pale blue eyes of hers. I smacked the shit out of her for good measure. I ordered my other slave, a red-haired White man named Eric, to drag Veronique to the yard and whip her. Otherwise I would neuter him. I've already made him get a vasectomy. All White male slaves who aren't selected for breeding get vasectomies. All White female slaves who aren't selected for breeding get hysterectomies. We can't have White slaves breeding out of control. Their numbers must be kept in check. Right now, they comprise twenty percent of the population. We don't want them multiplying like crazy. Black people are too smart to allow themselves to become minorities in the land which they rule, unlike White people.

Eric does as he is told, like a good White slave. He and the others bring Veronique to the parking lot, and attach her to a pole. She is stripped naked. I love watching naked White females in chains. On Veronique's back is the slave brand bearing the name of her owner. Eric holds the whip and begins whipping Veronique. I watch, smiling. Veronique squeals as Eric whips her. He whips her face. Her neck. Her back. Her breasts. Her flat White butt. I love watching White people getting whipped. Especially the White women. A long time ago, a Black man would have been killed for looking at a White woman. Now White slaves get the same treatment if they so much as glance at a Black woman. Like I said, payback is a bitch. I listen to Veronique's screams as she gets the punishment she justly deserves. It's music to my ears.

Afterwards, she is returned to shack where she will sleep the rest of the night. My computer sends the mansion on lockdown. The slaves return to their shacks which are barred by laser barriers and monitored by a sophisticated camera system. All is in order now. Order must be maintained, folks. At any cost. We cannot have chaos. I won't allow it. There's a new world order in town and it's here to stay. Black men and black women rule the planet Earth. Get used to it. Or move to the moon. I hear it's White all year around.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers