Black Royalty of the Zulu Empire

Story Info
African prince and his queen enjoy marital bliss.
1.1k words
2.12
18.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Prince Andile Bafana stretched lazily on his bed and gazed at his beautiful wife, Princess Fikile. Grinning, he flexed his pleasurably sore muscles. Sometimes he honestly thought the tall, ebony-skinned and absolutely gorgeous African Princess was trying to kill him in the most pleasurable of ways. That amazingly sexy body of hers did things to him which astonished him in the most unpredictable ways. Although he had known both women and men sexually, she stood apart among his lovers. And not just because she was his darling wife. The woman had a passion which he could not quench but he was certainly willing to die trying. Taking his wife's hand in his, he gently brought it to his lips. Then he stood up and walked up to the window of their palatial apartments. From the window he could see the beautiful City of Dumazile, Crown Jewel of the Zulu Empire.

It had been two and a half weeks since Prince Andile Bafana, son of King Fundadi and Queen Gabisile, married the lovely Princess Fikile, cousin of his best friend and former lover, the warrior Prince Gatsha. They had enjoyed a most wonderful honeymoon, traveling across the vast cities and towns of the Zulu Empire. Someday, when King Fundani was no more, Prince Andile Bafana would be crowned Emperor of the Zulu Empire. The millions of men and women who called the Zulu Empire home would be his loyal subjects. The Prince gazed at the vastness of his favorite City, his handsome face frowning pensively. He was so deep in thought that he didn't hear Princess Fikile walk up behind him. Tenderly the tall African Princess wrapped her arms around her husband's waist. Her touch startled Princess Andile, who jumped slightly. Princess Fikile laughed, and gently kissed him on the cheek.

Although they hadn't been married long, she already felt that she knew him better than he knew himself. Princess Fikile could tell that her husband was troubled. Moving to stand beside him, she looked at him pensively without saying anything. For a long moment, Andile Bafani's gaze wandered from one end of the vast metropolis to the other. From the towers of the mighty citadel where warrior-priestesses from the Kingdom of Dahomey ( Benin) taught female warriors selected from the top Zulu families the art of war to the buzzing marketplace at the center of the City. From the vast Temples of the Gods and Goddesses to the beautiful Public Gardens, a favorite gathering place of lovers across town. How the Prince loved his City. However, the beauty of metropolitan Dumazile paled in comparison to that of the beautiful Princess Fikile. Grinning, he pulled his gaze away from the City and fixed it on his beautiful wife. Fikile cocked an eyebrow and crossed her arm while gazing at her husband. Calmly, she asked him what troubled him. Andile Bafana, in the tradition of husbands the world over seeking to avoid an argument, simply shrugged and said "nothing".

Princess Fikile smiled, and gently licked her lips. Then she leaned against Andile Bafani, and rubbed against him amorously. When her big buttocks pressed against his groin, the Prince sighed. Princess Fikile suddenly turned around, wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately, almost violently. The Prince kissed her back, and his tongue darted into her mouth. When their tongues met and wrestled fiercely, it send little shockwaves of pleasure inside them both. Andile smiled as Fikile took his hand and led him back to their bed, the same place where she held him captive for weeks. With her big round butt, large breasts and nubile, sensual body, she basically trapped him. He hadn't known too much about the charms of women before marrying her, so that left him extremely vulnerable to her sensually manipulative ways. And the sad thing is, he didn't want to fight her. Not at all.

Once in bed, Princess Fikile the beautiful, classy and well-mannered Zulu noblewoman turned into something a lioness would envy. She threw Andile Bafana on the bed, and leapt on top of him. Furiously she kissed him, then pressed him down hard while licking every inch of his sexy, dark-skinned body. Her hands found his member, and stroked him to full hardness before she took him into her mouth. Andile sighed as she began sucking him off. He hadn't known women did this for men. When he used to sleep with Gatsha, his male lover, they did such things for each other. Sucking each other off. In the back of his mind, Andile always thought sex between two men was more creative and fun than sex between a man and a woman. He thought women merely lay down while the men topped them, and that was it as far as male/female sexual encounters. Well, Fikile was teaching him a thing or two. The gorgeous African Princess fingered his asshole while sucking his cock, and that only got him harder. Now he wanted her just as badly as she wanted him.

Prince Andile pushed Princess Fikile back on the bed, and spread her smooth, sexy legs. Gently, he inhaled the clean scent of her womanhood. He began licking her pussy, loving the way it tasted on his tongue. Not long ago he tasted Gatsha, his male lover like this. And while he had infinite fun with the handsome African Prince, Princess Fikile was turning out to be infinitely more fun. He licked and fingered her pussy, loving the way she bucked wildly while he worked his magic on her. He gave her pussy the lick down of the century for the better part of an hour, until she squealed and begged for mercy. He let her recover for a moment. Princess Fikile looked Prince Andile in the eyes as she climbed on top of him and slowly impaled her wet, hairy pussy on his aching, throbbing manhood. Just like that, they began making love. Andile put his hands on Fikile's sexy hips and thrust his cock deep inside of her. Princess Fikile moaned passionately as she felt Prince Andile's manhood pound her in the most wonderful of places. Now, they were finally one. The way Mother Nature herself intended. At last. They drank each other in, till exhaustion claimed their taut bodies after many hours of lovemaking.

Prince Andile looked at Princess Fikile as she slept in his arms. Once more he thanked the Gods of the Sky for granting him such a beautiful, sensual and understanding wife. Many men, including Royals far as wide, weren't as lucky in their choice of mates. He gently ran his hands over her sexy body, caressing her pretty face then gently bringing his lips to kiss her smooth, big and round bottom. How he loved her heart-shaped bottom. She was like an ancient African Goddess come to life. Yet not even her enticing presence could long banish the dark thoughts that plagued his consciousness. Thoughts of dark times ahead for all Africans, and a great evil whom all the people of Southern Africa would one day confront...he only hope he was strong enough. He said a quick prayer, then went to sleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers