Black Santa Fucks Straight Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god." Grace moans out from the corner.

Breaking the kiss, Jerome's holds Theo's face in his hands. Theo can't stop himself from breathing heavily, excited for what is to come.

"Get onto the bed, on your hands and knees." Jerome orders.

"Y-yes sir." Theo stutters back, knowing he's about to have this giant cock in his arse.

Looking over at Grace as he walks over, her legs are spread and he can see she's fingering herself as she watches him.

Getting onto the giant bed, Theo gets onto his hands and knees and sticks his arse out into the air. A position he was hoping to get Grace in today, not him.

He feels a pair of big, strong hands on his arse and rubbing his cheeks.

"I'm about to fuck your little virgin hole boy." Jerome says, "You want that don't you?"

"Y-yes sir." Theo stutters back, his cock twitching at this man's touch.

SPANK!

"Tell me you want my big, black cock to stretch your little arsehole!" Jerome orders.

"Oooohh yes sir! Please! I want your big, black cock to stretch my virgin little hole and fuck me like a little slut!" Theo moans back, not caring of the embarrassment of saying it in front of his girlfriend.

"Good whore." Jerome moans.

Another word that just turns Theo on more.

He feels the tip of the thick, black cock pressing against his arse and Theo jumps with excitement and fear.

He feels a cold liquid being poured over his arse, assuming it's lube and Theo is grateful.

"Ready, gay boy?" Jerome moans.

"Yes sir." Theo replies, not caring about being called a gay boy.

Theo feels the pressure of Jerome's cock against his arsehole. He grips onto the sheets and tries to relax himself, to just allow this cock to take his virginity.

"Uuuurrggh!" Theo grunts loudly as his arse stretches open and wraps around the head of his black cock.

"Fuuuckk." Jerome moans, "You're fucking tight!"

"Oh god! You're too big!" Theo moans back, his arse burning from being stretched so wide.

"Shhhh." Jerome whispers, "You can take it."

Theo's grip onto the bed sheets gets tighter and he grits his teeth to help with the pain. Jerome holds the head of his cock inside of him, allowing him to get used to it.

A few minutes in, Theo feels Jerome pushing again. His arsehole is unbelievably stretched around this cock and ever so slowly it starts to go deeper inside of him.

Theo can feel every inch of this thick black cock, his arsehole burning from being stretched and his insides start to feel more and more full.

All that can be heard is Theo's deep breathing as Jerome keeps pushing deeper.

"Are you nearly in?" Theo pants out.

"Nearly." Jerome says with a huge grin. His hands gripping and pulling on Theo's arse cheeks.

Then, he feels it. Jerome's big, smooth balls pressing against his own and he knows he has a giant, black cock balls deep inside of him.

"How's that slut?" Jerome asks.

"FUUUUUUCCKKKKKKK!!" Theo shouts out, arching his back up and feeling this cock in his stomach.

"I'll let you get used to it before I fuck you like the little whore you are!" Jerome moans and his words force Theo's cock to twitch.

For a few minutes, Theo remains perfectly still as the burning in his arse slowly goes, getting replaced with immense pleasure of being so fucking full.

Slowly, he feels Jerome pulling slightly backwards. The rim of his arse tightly wrapped around it as he moves. He pushes back in and Theo feels the air from his lungs being pushed out.

"How's that?" Jerome whispers.

"Goooooddd." Theo moans back.

"Good slut, I'm going to fuck you now." Jerome warns him.

"Oookay." Theo whispers, feeling ready to take it.

Turning his head, he sees Grace's mouth wide open as she is slowly fingering herself. Watching her boyfriend being taking by this big, black man.

"Urgh!" Theo grunts as Jerome thrusts quickly into him.

"Oh yeah, your arsehole is like a vice around my cock!" Jerome moans.

"Oh god." Theo moans out as Jerome starts to thrust a little faster.

He feels his big balls hitting his own every time he bottoms out into Theo.

The pain is nearly all gone now and all Theo can feel is amazing pleasure. Jerome grips onto his hips and Theo prepares for the hard fucking to begin.

"I knew when I saw you that I was going to be balls deep in your arsehole." Jerome moans as he slowly fucks Theo, "I love turning straight boys, watching them moan around my cock."

"Oh god." Theo moans to his words.

"Now look at you, 7 inches of black cock deep in your little arsehole. Taking it like a dirty little slut!" Jerome moans, going faster and faster.

"Oh god, please." Theo moans out, not being able to stop himself, "Please fuck me!"

"Oh yeah, you want that you little whore?!" Jerome moans, gripping his hips and fucking him a little faster.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my fucking arsehole like the gay whore I am for you!" Theo moans loudly.

"Oooohhh!" Grace moans from the corner.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Theo moans over and over as Jerome starts to properly fuck his arsehole.

"Fuck yes! Look at that little cunt taking my black cock!" Jerome moans, "You're never going to be the same again after taking this fucking!"

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Take my arsehole!!" Theo moans, raising his head up and taking this fucking like a pro.

The room is filled with the sound of Jerome's skin slapping against Theo's and Theo's loud moaning.

"Oh, yes, fuck, me!" Theo moans over and over, his entire body shaking back and forth at every thrust.

His arsehole now fully accepting this giant cock that stretching him so wide.

"You like this?!" Jerome roars out.

Theo is about to reply back but he hears Grace's voice instead.

"Fuck yes! Look at your massive cock destroying his arsehole!" Grace moans out loudly.

Theo presses his face against the bed and takes this rough fucking, his hole feeling battered by this black cock and fucking loving it!

"I fucking love your black cock!" Theo moans out.

He quickly feels Jerome's cock pull out of him.

"Nooooo!" He moans without thinking as his arse feels empty.

"Turn around you fucking slut!" Jerome orders.

Happily, Theo flips onto his back and spreads his legs, looking up at this god of a man, his giant cock glistening with lube and Theo can't believe that's been inside of him.

Turning his head, he sees Grace quickly fingering herself faster and faster.

Theo feels Jerome grabbing his ankles and putting them onto his shoulders and lines his cock back up with his arse.

"You want me to fuck you don't you?" Jerome moans.

"Yes sir! Fuck my arsehole! Stretch me out! Fuck MEEEEEEEEE!!" Theo roars as Jerome's cock pushes balls deep back inside of him.

At this angle his cock feels ever deeper. His ankles resting on Jerome's shoulders as he's fucked like a woman.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Theo moans over and over as this beast of a man destroys his arsehole with the greatest cock in the world.

Jerome quickly leans down and rests his hands either side of Theo, pushing down, Theo feels Jerome's mouth against his and instantly starts to kiss him back.

Running his hands all over his smooth, black skin. Theo grabs his muscles and grabs his arse, pulling him deeper into his arsehole as they passionately make out.

Theo thinks of Grace watching his make out with this black man whilst having his arsehole battered and his cock leaks even more precum.

"Oh fuck, you're so fucking tight!" Jerome moans into Theo's mouth, "I'm going to fill you up with cum soon boy!"

Theo had forgotten that Jerome would cum at some point, but right now all he wants is to feel it.

"Cum in me! Fill my arsehole with your fucking cum!" Theo begs louder and louder.

"Oh fuck, I'm fucking cumming!!" Jerome grunts and Theo feels the first shot of his cum hitting his insides.

"OOH FUUUUCCKKKKKKK DADDDDYYY!" Theo screams and his own orgasm is forced out of him.

"Fuuucckk meeee!!" Theo moans as his cock erupts in between their body's, covering them both in cum as Jerome unloads buckets of cum into Theo's bowels.

"Fuck, so fucking good." Jerome pants. Theo tightens his arsehole and milks every drop of cum from this black man's cock.

Eventually, Jerome pulls back and Theo feels his gaped arsehole being emptied. Tons of cum starts to pour out of his arse and onto the sheets as Theo pants for breath.

"Oh my god," Theo pants, "That was amazing." He says lying back, his body still shaking in pleasure.

"Why don't I leave you two alone for a bit." Jerome says standing up.

CHAPTER 5

The Last Virginity

Theo looks up at him smiling back, he sees Grace is moaning, completely naked on the chair as she's still fingering herself.

"I'll be back soon." Jerome says leaving them two alone.

Looking at his girlfriend, pure hunger in her eyes as Theo tries to control his breathing.

"You fucking better be able to get hard again!" Grace says running over to him.

She jumps on top of Theo and kisses him hard.

Making out, Theo's hands start to roam all over Grace's body. Grabbing her tits and arse and he can feel his cock starting to come back to life.

"That was so fucking hot!" Grace moans between kisses. "Watching you get fucked by that big, black cock! I'm so fucking wet!"

"Oh fuck." Theo moans into her mouth.

Grace jumps off him and goes into her jeans, pulling out a condom.

This is fucking amazing! Theo thinks to himself.

Like a wild animal, Grace jumps back onto him and rips open the condom and quickly puts it around Theo's cock.

"I need your cock in me now!" Grace moans.

Grace leans up and lines Theo's cock with her drenched pussy. With ease, she slides all the way down his thick cock until he's balls deep inside of her.

"Oooh god." Theo moans, his cock having no attention until now and it feels fucking incredible.

"Fuck... fuck..." Grace moans, sitting up and grinding herself back and forth on his cock.

"That's fucking amazing!" Theo moans back, reaching up and grabbing her tits. Not believing he has actually just lost his virginity in all senses of the word.

"I can't believe you took his entire cock!" Grace moans, "That was so fucking hot! Did you like it?"

"I loved it!" Theo moans back to her, "My arsehole was so stretched around his big, black cock!"

"Oh fuck!" Grace moans, leaning down she forces her tongue into Theo's mouth and passionately makes out with him as she rides his cock.

Grabbing her arse, she's bouncing up and down on his cock as the two moan louder and louder.

"Fuck me from behind," Grace moans, "Like Jerome did to you!"

She jumps off from him and gets onto her hands and knees. Standing behind her, Theo stares at her perfect arse and tight, wet pussy.

Lining his cock up with her, Theo easily pushes his cock entirely inside of her pussy and grips onto her hips as he fucks her as hard as possible.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!!" Grace moans over and over.

Theo watches her hand come and rub her throbbing clit and her pussy starts to twitch around his cock.

"Oh god Theo!" Grace moans, "I'm going to cum! I'm gonna cum around your cock!!" She shouts.

Her pussy is so tight, so wet and warm and Theo knows he won't last long with his first time inside of her.

"Fuuuuccckk meeeeee!!!" Grace screams and arches her back up as she cums around Theo's cock.

Her body is trembling and shaking and Theo can't hold it in any longer.

"Fuuuuckk!!" He grunts and feels his cock filling up the condom with his warm cum.

Leaning onto her back, Theo kisses the back of her neck as the two pant loudly and slowly come down from their orgasms.

Theo pulls out of Grace's pussy and she flops onto the bed. Turning around, Theo takes off the used condom and smiles at his beautiful girlfriend.

"Eat my pussy now! I need to cum again!" She orders firmly.

"I fucking love you!" Theo moans and leans down.

Going between her legs, Theo quickly presses her tongue against her clit and flicks along it as he slides two fingers deep inside of her.

"Oh fuck, oh yeah." Grace pants out, grabbing his head and pulling him in deeper.

Feeling even friskier, Theo takes his left hand and slides a finger knuckle deep into Grace's arsehole.

"Fuuuuckkkkk!!!" Grace moans as both of her holes are fingered.

Lifting her arse up, Theo fingers both of her holes as his tongue attacks her swollen clit.

"Well," Jerome's voice appears from the open doorway, "Isn't this a pretty sight."

CHAPTER 6

The Christmas Threeway

They both look at Jerome who is still naked and stood at the doorway smiling at them. Theo's fingers still deep in Grace's arsehole and pussy as he takes a step closer.

"Maybe it's time to break in your girlfriend?" Jerome says with a smile, holding his still hard, thick, black cock.

Theo looks at Grace, wondering what she's thinking.

"Theo?" She moans, as though asking for his permission.

"I suppose," Theo says with a smile, "I got to suck his cock and let him fuck me, it's only fair if you do to."

"I fucking love you!" Grace moans and Theo goes back to licking her throbbing clit.

Theo can feel Jerome's presence on the bed. Looking up, he sees Jerome holding his cock close to Grace's face as she moans from Theo's pleasure.

Her hand reaches up and grabs onto it, her face marvels at his giant dick.

"You're so big." She whispers.

"Just you wait and see." Jerome whispers back to her.

Theo feels like he's about to cum again as he watches his girlfriend's mouth open and wrap her lips around his big, black cock.

"Oooh god!" He moans at the sight.

Her pale, white skin looking amazing in contrast to his smooth chocolate skin.

"Mmmmm." Grace moans as she tries to bob up and down on his cock.

Theo goes back to fingering both of her holes and licking her clit but he can still hear the sounds of Grace sucking his dick.

"You two really are a Christmas treat." Jerome says with a laugh.

"Mhmmmmm!" Grace happily moans around his dick.

Theo looks up to see Jerome is standing with his feet either side of Grace.

"I'm going to fuck your pretty little face now." Jerome whispers.

"Mmmmm!" Grace moans in agreement.

Theo watches Jerome holding onto Grace's head and he starts to thrust in and out of her mouth.

Theo can only see his firm arse moving back and forth, but he can hear the sounds of his girlfriend slurping and gagging around his dick.

Watching Jerome squatting over his girlfriend, Theo has a sudden urge.

Taking his fingers out of Grace's holes, he moves up closer to the black man using his girlfriend's mouth.

He grabs onto Jerome's thighs and quickly shoves his tongue deep into the black man's arsehole.

"Ooooh fuck you nasty slut!!" Jerome moans as Theo rims him.

Theo keeps eating Jerome's arse as he thrusts in and out of Grace's mouth.

"Get over here you two!" Jerome orders and he stands up and gets off the bed.

"Grace, in front. Theo, in the back." Jerome orders.

Grace sits up and grabs hold of Theo's face and pulls him in for a passionate kiss. He can taste Jerome's cock on her tongue and he loves it.

Getting off the bed, Theo watches his girlfriend get onto her knees and wrap her lips back around his black cock. Instantly she starts to moan and bob up and down his dick.

Getting onto his knees, Theo goes behind Jerome, grabbing onto his firm arse cheeks once again her shoves his tongue into his arse.

"Oh yeah, you two are fucking amazing!" Jerome moans as the young couple pleasures him.

Theo reaches between Jerome's legs and starts to hold and squeeze Grace's tits as she bobs up and down.

Rimming his black arsehole, Theo's cock is rock hard and ready for more attention.

Wanting to have this black cock back in his mouth, Theo leaves Jerome's arse and joins his girlfriend.

She pulls out and smiles at him, holding his cock, Theo leans in and takes it down his throat.

"Mmmmm!" He moans bobbing up and down.

Grace leans down and starts to lick and suck on Jerome's balls as Theo bobs on his cock.

"Oh god, I love you two." Jerome moans, caressing both of their faces.

Grace and Theo take turns on bobbing on Jerome's cock.

Holding it in their hands, they both start to lick up and down the side of his shaft. Their tongues meeting in the middle and they make out with his cock in their mouth.

"Fucking hell," Jerome moans, "Grace get on your fucking hands and knees, I need to be in that cunt!"

"Gladly!" Grace moans, standing up she gets into position on the bed and Theo smiles at his beautiful girlfriend.

"Put your cock in her mouth." Jerome tells Theo, "We'll spit roast her."

This is fucking amazing! Theo thinks to himself.

Getting onto the bed in front of Grace, she's smiling back at him, also in disbelief of how this night has gone.

She opens her mouth and takes his cock inside of her, bobbing up and down, Theo instantly starts to moan from her blowjob.

He watches Jerome getting behind her and lining his cock up with her pussy.

"Now," Jerome says, "Your boyfriend has a good cock, but this will stretch you even more." He warns.

"I can take it." Grace moans taking Theo's cock out of her mouth.

"Good girl." Jerome whispers.

"Oooooohhh fuckkk meeee!!!" Grace moans loudly, holding onto Theo's cock as Jerome pushes himself deeper inside of her drenched pussy.

"Fucking hell!!" She moans looking up at Theo, "I can't believe how big he is! How did you take it!!?" Grace moans.

"I know, it's fucking huge!" Theo says smiling down at his girlfriend as Jerome finally goes balls deep inside of her.

"Fucking hell that's a tight cunt!" Jerome moans, holding onto her hips.

"Fuck me! Fuck me with that black cock!" Grace moans.

Theo pushes his cock back into her mouth and watches as Jerome starts to roughly fuck his girlfriend from behind.

Her muffled moans around his dick makes his whole body vibrate. The sound of Jerome's skin slapping against Grace's fill the room as the two spit roast the young girl.

"Ohhh... oh.... Ohhh... fuccckkk!!" Grace moans as she's fucked harder and harder.

Theo holds her head and starts to fuck her mouth, his balls hitting off her chin at every thrust and he can feel spit pouring out of her mouth onto his balls.

SPANK!

"That is one great pussy!" Jerome moans fucking her harder.

"This feels so gooooodd!!" Grace moans out, doing her best to suck Theo's cock as she's fucked by this beast of a man.

"Oh, I know!" Theo says with a laugh.

"Get on your hands and knees next to your girlfriend!" Jerome orders.

"Yes sir!" Theo replies back.

Getting next to his girlfriend, Theo sticks his arse in the air. Grace turns her head and the two make out as Jerome fucks her pussy.

He pulls out and in one swift thrust he goes balls deep into Theo's arsehole.

"Fuuuuuuccckkk!" Theo grunts as his hole gets stretched once again.

"Take that cock!" Grace moans kissing her boyfriend.

"So fucking thick!!" Theo moans as Jerome fucks him harder and harder. Looking at his girlfriend's tits hanging below her.

"Yeah it is, what a fucking cooooooooooocckk!!!" Grace moans as Jerome pulls out of Theo and forces his cock into her pussy.

"Fucking amazing!" Jerome moans.

He alternates fucking both of the couple. Each of them moaning louder and louder as they take his big, black cock.

Jerome starts to furiously fuck Theo's arsehole. Theo's moaning getting louder and louder.

Jerome grabs Theo's stomach and pulls him up, his cock still lodged deep into his arsehole. He grabs Theo's face and turns him back and shoves his tongue into his mouth.

The two kiss passionately as Jerome fucks his arsehole.

"Grace, get in front of Theo and take his cock in your cunt!" Jerome orders.

Doing as she's told, Grace gets onto her hands and knees in front of Theo and backs her pussy back onto his cock.