Black Seductress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the girls got back to Ruby's place, the ebony sex goddess had an idea and called Bertha, a bisexual exotic dancer that she knew. They made plans for her to seduce April's husband and bring him here so that they can take pictures of the evil deed. Tammy called and was told the plan. She decided to come and help, Tammy did not want to leave Ruby and April alone together any more than she had to. Ruby said that she was certain that he would fall for the bait, if he cheats with one bitch he will cheat with another and Bertha is big, black and beautiful. Sure enough, Bertha called and said they were on the way.

Making sure all of the cameras were set, Ruby rushed her friends out of the house, she did not want April to get upset and cause a scene. They had coffee at a diner and waited for a call from Bertha. About an hour and a half later, they got the all is clear call. The trio anxiously went to view the evidence. It was everything that they hoped for. Ruby stated that this alone would be enough to bury the cheating husband and whatever Linda Burk came up with, would be icing on the cake.

"That son-of-a-bitch! Look at him eating her pussy, he hardly ever did that to me," said a very pissed-off April.

Ruby laughed, "You're just jealous; you wish it was your mouth on Bertha's hot cunt. Don't worry baby, it will be arranged."

Ruby was driving to Sofia's with her two blond fuck-sluts. "Are you ready for the great buffet girls? Just think of all the pussy that you can eat. By the time this little party is over, you will be professional pussy lickers." The girls were silent.

They were greeted by wet kisses from their hostess. Sofia led them into the living room and explained that they would put on a sex show for the girls from the shop. Sofia instructed, "First, let's all take our clothes off. April can discover the thrill of double-penetration with my daughter and Carmen. They will totally fuck her with the big black dildos. Sweet, sweet Tammy, will pay homage to Ruby and my juicy cunts. The girls from the shop will watch and join in later, if they wish."

April was taken to the floor and Carmen sat on her face as Marie stuffed a big fat black dildo up her pussy. Tammy was going back and forth, she was hungrily nursing on the four big tits. Tammy was pushed to the floor on her knees and eagerly licked and sucked her two favorite pussies. The little white blond girl gobbled the brown and black cunts with vigor. She was moaning and groaning with her lovers. When they screamed out that they were going to cum; Tammy had an orgasm of her own.

The women from the shop stripped and joined the fun. They stood as the two blond white women were on their knees. Tammy and April grabbed buttocks as they feverishly devoured the sopping cunts. When all of them were satisfied, the women agreed to accept this in place of a raise, but added that it should be a monthly event.

When they got back to Ruby's place, they relaxed with a drink and Ruby told them that this weekend they were going to go to a party. The two blond submissive women wanted to know more but were told that it was a surprise.

Saturday evening came and the girls were getting ready for the party. Bertha was to pick up Jill (the redhead waitress from the diner) and Sofia. Ruby answered the door to greet them and was shocked to see Jill all messed up! "What the hell happened to you? You look like you got caught in a hurricane."

The redhead young woman blushed and replied, "Your friends attacked me in the car! They pulled the car to the side of the road and made me eat their cunts!"

"What the hell is wrong with you two? We're going to a party filled with submissive white women and you couldn't wait!"

Bertha grinned and said, "Honey, when I laid eyes on this innocent looking white bitch, I just had to put her freckled face in my hot black cunt! Don't let her fool you; she loved it. Speaking of loving it; I've got something that you are really going to love!" Bertha reached in her purse and took out pictures of a white woman eating two black women. Bertha explained that this was the husband's lover. It turns out that she worked at the same office as him and they had been fucking for three months.

"Which one of you is the wife?"

April answered, "I am, how did you get these pictures?"

"A couple of dikes that I know drugged her and introduced the slut to black pussy. From what they say, she really loved it. These pictures should come in handy. Are you sure that you want to leave him, girl? He's not a bad fuck and he eats pussy great! But I bet you can eat pussy better, can't you?"

"I don't ever want to see him again, and yes, I bet that I can."

They all rode in Ruby's car to a house that only Ruby knew. Ruby was welcomed in the home with kisses from a blond woman. They entered the living room and there were ten white women listening to music and sipping drinks. Jane told Ruby that the women were friends of her daughter and a couple of neighbors and they never have been with a black woman but they had fantasized about it and wanted to try it. Bertha excitedly announced, "All of these sweet white chicks waiting for a chance to sample black pussy! I feel like a kid in a candy store!"

Tammy had a horrified look on her face and started walking to the door when Ruby grabbed her by the arm and demanded to know what was wrong. "Why did you bring me here? Some of these girls are students at the college. If word got out it would ruin me. I can't stay here."

Ruby called Jane and her daughter over and asked if Amber was one of her students."

"Yes."

"Well guess what? Mom and her student little girl ate my black cunt all day long; how the hell do you think they could talk about you without telling the world what they do? Just relax, no one wants to get you in trouble and if they ever do, I'll kick the shit out of them. Now let's have some fun!"

Bertha, Ruby and Sofia stripped to just stockings and high-heels. There was a knock on the door and Marie and Carmen came in grinning ear to ear when they saw all of the white girls. They stripped also; the women gasped when they beheld the big dildos. They beckoned the white women to come to them. The white females were stripped and made to perform any sex acts that they were commanded to do. They were on their knees sucking pussy and ass. They were on all fours getting fucked with big black dildos. Ruby told Jane that this was the best party that she had ever seen, as she plopped on the sofa exhausted. Amber came over and began licking her cunt and a petite friend of hers commenced sucking the ebony melons. Ruby looked at the young girl nursing her tits and asked, "How old are you? You look like a child; you don't have any tits!"

The embarrassed girl blushed and timidly replied, "I'm eighteen and go to college with Amber. I'm sorry that my chest is so flat; maybe that's why I love your big black tits so much!"

"You're cute, I like you. Look over there, Amber's mom is really getting fucked with that big black dildo. Do you want to try that?"

"It looks great but I would rather stay here and suck your beautiful black boobs."

Ruby lovingly brushed her light brown hair with her long black fingers and enjoyed the sublime sensations her body was experiencing at the mouths of these two eighteen year old white girls. Suddenly a muffled scream distracted their attention. Sofia opened her legs and a young blond girl fell to the floor choking, she caught her breath and was all right. Sofia apologized and said that she just got carried away. "She was eating my pussy so good that I lost control!"

Ruby laughed and said, "You better be more careful; how could you ever explain how a girl suffocated in your cunt while being held in a vice grip by your thunder thighs?" They all laughed and the girl went right back to Sofia's succulent cunt.

Hours later they all expressed a desire to do this more often. It was decided to have weekly sex parties at different locations. One of the neighbors already offered her home for next week.

When they got back to Ruby's place, the girls decided to have a drink to unwind. Bertha roughly clutched a handful of red hair and kissed Jill passionately. Then she pulled her head back and sternly said, "I want you to move out of that cheap room you are living in to save money. Your sweet white ass will move in with me for-free. Baby, I will give you a steady diet of steaming black pussy to eat. I will never grow tired of your pretty freckle-face buried in my black cunt."

"Yes, I want to move in with you. As long as I have a face, you will always have a place to sit!"

"I heard that in a movie, but I can't remember which one!"

"Me too, I just thought it was cool and it is true."

They all left and Ruby took her two blonde bitches to bed.

12