Black Sexuality in Canada

Story Info
Ismail entertains MILF Yvonne then visits Malik.
1.9k words
1
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

Yvonne Dupont is a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned, bodacious and curvy Haitian Canadian woman living in the suburb of Montreal-Nord, Quebec. This lady recently celebrated her fifty-eight birthday, but she looks more than a decade younger, which surprises many. A lot of people ask Yvonne Dupont what is the secret of her youthfulness and this makes her smile. Of course, there's the whole black doesn't crack thing but Yvonne's good looks cannot be simply explained away by such a thing. How does Yvonne Dupont keep looking young?

"Sex is the secret of eternal youth," Yvonne Dupont replied, when her gal pal Brianna Tremblay queried her on the subject. The two women were walking around the mall in downtown Montreal, Quebec, and Brianna caught Yvonne looking at handsome young men the way a wolf looks at sheep. The two women grabbed a drink at the mall food court. Brianna went to the ladies room while Yvonne watched her seat and stuff. When Brianna returned, she found Yvonne flirting with a tall, handsome young black man.

"Hello, Ismail Kader, meet my friend Brianna," Yvonne said, smiling at the brother, who looked Somali. Brianna smiled politely at Ismail, and the young black man offered her a curt nod, but otherwise his attention remained focused on Yvonne. Like something out of a movie, Yvonne wrote her number on a napkin and handed it to Ismail, who smiled and pocketed it. Ismail walked away and Yvonne openly checked out his ass. Brianna had never seen a woman act so brazen in public before. Yvonne definitely had no shame...

"Yvonne, your new friend Ismail looks like he's barely twenty," Brianna said reproachfully, and Yvonne looked at her friend and smiled. At the age of fifty seven, Brianna was tall and slender, with blonde-white hair and blue eyes. The two women had known each other since their halcyon days at Concordia University. Brianna studied civil engineering and Yvonne studied nursing. Somehow, they kept in touch and remained friends over the course of the decades. Yvonne is wild and outgoing, and Brianna is reserved to the point of being boring. Quite the contrast in personalities between these two best friends....

"Hmm, Ismail is just the right age for me," Yvonne said as she sipped her Pepsi, and Brianna looked at her and frowned. Before Brianna could reply, however, a tall, handsome Italian man in his forties walked by holding hands with a black woman who was barely half his age. Yvonne and Brianna looked at the couple. Ever since the dawn of Humanity, it has been considered okay for men to get with younger women. Even in the twenty first century, in liberal western society, it is not considered okay for older women to get with younger men. Why is such an unfair practice still tolerated by women?

"Alright, I see your point," Brianna said, having guessed what Yvonne's next words would be. The two women concluded their meal, and then exited the mall, heading for the streets of Montreal. Even under covid, the City of Montreal remains lively and exciting. After checking out the various stores, and other fun places, Yvonne and Brianna parted ways. Brianna had to go back to her husband Liam and their son Casey in the suburb of Laval, and Yvonne went home to her dog Harriet, a little Jack Russell terrier and Chihuahua mix whom she adopted a year ago.

Yvonne Dupont is a wild woman, and her behavior is considered scandalous by her adult son Jean-Pierre, who lives in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, with his wife Emilia and their daughter Yvette. Yvonne plays by her own rules, and doesn't subscribe to the role that Canadian society has written for her. As a black woman of Haitian descent, Yvonne is supposed to be religious and repressed. Well, after her husband Luc Dupont died due to complications related to a heart condition, Yvonne is grabbing life with both hands and exploring her sexuality. That's her right as a female citizen of a western democracy.

"I play by no rules but my own," Yvonne said to herself as she grabbed an Uber and headed home. Once Yvonne got to her house, she patted her little dog Harriet on the head and put her leash on. Time to go for a walk. Yvonne walked her dog Harriet for miles and miles, going on a steady tour of Montreal-Nord. Yvonne makes six figures as an experienced and high-ranking nurse at the hospital but she doesn't feel like moving to a richer area. Montreal-Nord, with its rugged beauty, its stoic Haitian population, and its roughness, absolutely appeals to Yvonne. Why change what works? Exactly.

After returning home from their walk, Yvonne and Harriet watched stuff online. there was a documentary about Dead Aliens, and she found it absolutely fascinating. Yvonne loves science fiction and the possibility of life on alien worlds fascinates her. Yvonne fed the dog some Beef Jerky, and then put her in her doggy bed, located in the living room. Yvonne returned to her bedroom, and stripped naked. Lying on the bed, Yvonne thought about the events of the day. Hanging out with Brianna was alright, but not as exciting as it once was. People change and grow, and the key is learning to be okay with it.

Yvonne decided to look up Ismail Kader and what she found on him was simply amazing. Ismail's profile was full of hot pictures of half-naked women, but it also featured pictures of muscular men in swim trunks. Yvonne found that interesting, and was surprised to see that Ismail, a Somali-Canadian male, and evidently a Muslim, identified as bisexual. Once upon a time, Yvonne would have been turned off by the prospect of having anything to do with a bisexual man. Well, times change. Ismail was interesting, and Yvonne wouldn't mind getting a piece of that hot body of his. Time to give the Somali stud a call...

"Good evening handsome," Yvonne said as Ismail answered the phone on the second ring, and his deep, masculine voice chuckled. Yvonne could imagine Ismail chilling at his house or apartment, watching TV or listening to music or whatever young men like him did for fun. Ismail sounded cool, but Yvonne wanted to know who and what she was dealing with. With her heart thundering in her chest, Yvonne asked Ismail if he was a bisexual man, as his profile indicated. There was a silence on the other line. What could Ismail be thinking?

"Yes, Yvonne, I am bisexual," Ismail said confidently, and Yvonne paused, then smiled. Whatever Ismail might be, at least he was honest. There was a tense silence on the other line. Ismail was probably wondering when Yvonne was going to start expressing her disapproval. A lot of black women love effeminate gay black men but get mad when they find out that a handsome and masculine, straight-looking black man swings both ways. Black women usually look at bisexual black men as if they're defective somehow. What is up with that?

"Hmmm, are you good at eating pussy?" Yvonne asked in a teasing tone, and Ismail paused, stunned by her words. Yvonne's words were shocking. In Ismail's experience, a lot of people had a problem with black male bisexuality. Gay men seem to think that bisexual men need to be converted into full gayness and programmed to only notice other men. Ismail tends to avoid dealing with gay men for that reason. When Ismail hooks up with other guys, he usually deals with other bisexual men. They understood him, and gave him less drama. Life was better like that. Most women didn't like male bisexuality, so that made life a lot more complicated than it had to be for Ismail...

"I love eating pussy," Ismail said, and Yvonne laughed, then told him her address. Exactly twenty seven minutes later, Ismail showed up at the door, freshly showered and smelling good. Yvonne greeted Ismail in her birthday suit, and he was stunned to see her tall, sexy body in all of its glory. Yvonne gave Ismail a hug, and he awkwardly hugged her back. Harriet the dog got up, but Yvonne told the pet to hush. The tall, sexy Haitian MILF led the tall, handsome young bisexual Somali man to her bedroom, and once there, the two of them had themselves some fun.

"Show me what you got," Yvonne said as she sat on the bed, and spread her thick dark thighs wide open. Ismail smiled at Yvonne and got on his knees. Time for the bisexual African Muslim brother to get a taste of Haitian womanhood. Ismail brought his face to Yvonne's inner thighs and inhaled her womanly scent. Yvonne nodded in approval as Ismail buried his face between her thighs and began eating her pussy. Time for the handsome brother to put his full lips to good use. Are Somali men any good at eating pussy? This sexy Haitian MILF is about to find out...

"Hmm, you taste wonderful," Ismail paused to say to Yvonne, and he sucked on her clit while fingering her pussy. Yvonne was tense at first, for she was getting her pussy licked by a man she barely knew, but then she relaxed and enjoyed. Ismail planted his face firmly in Yvonne's crotch and ate her pussy like a hungry man. Yvonne lay on the bed, her nipples hard, her mouth slack as Ismail feasted on her pussy. The Somali brother ate her pussy like there was no tomorrow, his tongue and fingers working her insides. Yvonne found herself squealing in delight as Ismail worked his magic on her. The foxy Haitian mama cried out in orgasmic delight as Ismail's expert tonguing and fingering made her cum...

"Hmm, you've got skills, Ismail," Yvonne said, smiling at her new lover as she came down from cloud nine. Ismail wanted to do more but Yvonne had other plans. The sexy Haitian mama doesn't fuck on the first date. If a woman gives a man everything on the first try, he's likely to run from her after. If she gives him a little bit, and it tastes good, then he's going to come back for more. Yvonne and Ismail parted ways after some fun bantering. The bisexual Somali Muslim stud headed back to his car, shaking his head. Yvonne is a wild woman, and Ismail's dick was super hard in his pants. He'd been ready to fuck her. Oh well, perhaps next time, Yvonne would let Ismail slide his dick into that delicious Haitian pussy of hers...

"Some night," Ismail said to himself as he drove home. As his phone buzzed, Ismail wondered if it was Yvonne calling him back for an encore. The Somali brother frowned when he saw that it was his buddy Malik, a Nigerian Muslim dude he knew from the local mosque. Malik's text message indicated that his wife Khadija and daughter Amina were out of town for the weekend, so he and Ismail would have the place to themselves. Malik was a lot of fun in the bedroom, like most closeted bisexual Nigerian men. Ismail started to drive home, for he didn't need Malik's bullshit, but then he shrugged and drove to Malik's place anyways. Bisexual guys like Ismail go where the action is, no matter the gender of the person involved. It's the name of the game as a switch-hitter...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers