Black Sissy For White Mistress

Story Info
White woman strapons sissy black male maid.
992 words
3.27
29.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,131 Followers

Right now, I'm lying in my king-sized bed. And I'm getting fucked in the ass. Picture this, if you will. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent getting fucked by a tiny, blonde-haired white chick wearing a strap-on dildo. My name is Stephen and this is actually my idea of heaven. I live in the Vanier sector of the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. Just a brother having a sexual epiphany. You see, for years I exclusively dated Black women while denying to myself the fact that I got a thing for bossy white chicks with strap-on dildos. Well, the day I met Amy at Carleton University, I admitted it to myself. And I've been happy ever since.

Giggling, Amy slides the dildo deeper into my asshole. I stroke my long and thick, uncircumcised cock as she fucks me. Lord I'm in heaven. Amy pinches my nipples as she fucks me. While fucking me, she also berates me. And she calls me certain names that would make old school Black guys like civil rights activists Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson blush. Amy isn't racist and neither am I. She just does this to enhance our sexual fun. Sounds strange? Well, keep in mind that she does so with my expressed permission. Amy and I are newcomers to BDSM and we've discovered that we really like race play. The most controversial form of BDSM out there, actually.

Shortly before I met Amy, I was chasing this tall, big-booty Black chick named Angelique whom I met at The Great Nation Church of Ottawa. Like so many young Black women today, Angelique claimed to want a good Black man but treated brothers like dirt every chance she got. I mean, she slipped me a fake number that time I asked her for her number. Well, I had an epiphany that day. I'm not putting Black bitches on a pedestal anymore. I'm going to go with whatever chick likes me regardless of race. Life is too short to waste on people who aren't worth your time. My mother wasn't thrilled when I started dating Amy but I made her understand that it's my life.

Black women are not thrilled when their sons start dating women who aren't Black. Well, the truth is those same Black women have no problem when they see young Black women with white men. See the obvious double standard? Seriously. Black women in the City of Ottawa treat white men like gods and treat good Black men like dirt. To hell with them. Most of Black men's troubles since time immemorial have come from angry Black women and bigoted white men. If they want to be together, that's more than okay by me. I found something much better. My sweet Amy.

Amy grabs my cock and twists it, jerking me back to reality. I smile at her and she grins at me. Amy flips me on my back and spanks my ass while slamming the dildo deep inside of me. Gosh I love this woman. I stroke my cock as Amy pounds my ass with her strap-on dildo. I urge her to fuck me raw, and she does exactly that. Amy slams her dildo up my ass like there's no tomorrow. I groan and grunt as she fucks me. There is nothing I love quite like the feel of a thick strap-on dildo deep inside my asshole. And my sweet Amy knows it.

Amy abruptly pulls the dildo out of my asshole and I gasp in shock. She orders me on my feet and I obey. Amy smacks me hard across the face and forces me on my knees. Reaching down, she grabs my cock and balls. I squirm in pain as she squeezes my cock and balls really hard. I try not to scream and Amy continues to pressure me in my sensitive spot. Finally I scream and Amy's laughter fills our apartment. Amy shoves the strap-on dildo into my mouth, silencing me. I suck on it as she commands me. I can taste my asshole on the strap-on dildo.

To add insult to injury, Amy takes out her makeup kit. She applies lipstick and makeup on my face, telling me that she wants me to look pretty. Thus she transforms me from a big Black guy into a sissy. Amy orders me to wear the tutu and frilly white panties that she bought for me. Once I am fully outfitted, Amy takes pictures of me for our private collection. Then she resumes fucking me in the ass with the strap-on dildo. Amy calls me a slave, a loser and a sissy while fucking my ass with the dildo. She tells me that I am her dumb Black slave and I nod, telling her that she is my dominant white mistress and I worship her. Satisfied, she flips me on my back and raises my legs in the air. Then she plunges the strap-on dildo even deeper inside my asshole. Amy tells me that she's tired of seeing Black dominatrix types fucking sissy white guys with strap-on dildos online. She wants to be the first white dominatrix to fuck Black sissies online with her strap-on dildo. And I am happy to be her test subject!

Amy fucks my asshole with her strap-on dildo until I beg for mercy. Finally, she pulls out of me. Amy spits in my now gaping asshole. Then she tells me she loves me. We shower together and I clean up. Once again, I am a big and tall, macho-looking Black man who plays rugby and she's the feminine and cute white chick I live with. We step out and head to Saint Laurent Mall to catch a movie. Just another fun evening in our lives, folks. I love my sexy white goddess Amy and she loves me. We were made for each other. We're getting married in 2012. Wish us luck.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,131 Followers