Black Sissy For White Queen

Story Info
Black male sissy maid rides white woman strapon.
1.1k words
3.44
25.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

I feel so damn great as I slide my strap-on dildo deep inside Ramon Jones. The six-foot-tall, skinny Black guy looks absolutely gorgeous in a bright pink dress, white pantyhose and high-heeled red shoes. His face is perfectly made up, rouged and his makeup and lipstick are applied nicely. The fuzzy black wig he's wearing only adds to his decidedly not so masculine charms that night. He's a perfect sissy maid, just like I thought he could be all along. My name is Britney Henderson. A five-foot-nine, slim and blonde, blue-eyed young Englishwoman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I moved to the dull, boring Capital region of Canada three years ago to attend Carleton University and have since learned to make my own fun. Oh, and I have a sexual preference for Black guys. As you shall discover in this kinky and not so ordinary tale of interracial lust and female domination.

I've been into Black guys ever since I was a mere pupil at Saint Augustine Academy in the City of London, England. The first was Adam Cherenfant, a tall and very handsome young Black man from the City of Boston, Massachusetts. I like Black guys from the United States of America. They're cockier, edgier and sexier than the Black immigrants we get in London. Adam really sexed me down. I still shudder when I think of his thick Black cock sliding in and out of my tight pussy. Adam liked white chicks and made no bones about it while living in North London. I was drawn to him and just had to give him some of my sweet British pussy. We had a lot of fun together. I remember that time when he fucked me at night in the park not far from Westminster Abbey. He just bent me over, spanked my ass and fucked me doggy style.

That night, Adam Cherenfant took things a step further. In the dark, where folks could have still seen us, he fucked me in the ass. Yep. I lost my anal cherry to a Black guy in the park located not far from Westminster Abbey in England. Adam lubricated my asshole before sliding his cock deep inside of me. I remember squealing and moaning as Adam fucked me in the ass, filling my tight asshole with his awesome rod of Black man power. Oh, yeah. It hurt but also felt kind of good. In the end, I couldn't get enough of it. That night, he came in my ass, flooding it with his manly cum. It was the most intense event of my sexual life to this date. I've come a long way since then. I came to the conclusion that I loved all things anal, including getting fucked in the ass by well-endowed Black guys. Also, I enjoy fucking Black men in the ass with my thick strap-on dildo, and making them scream. Something I enjoy immensely and can't get enough of.

My first victim, or should I say experiment was also Adam Cherenfant. One night, after he fucked my ass so well he left me sore, I returned the favour with the new strap-on dildo I bought. I tied up the macho Black stud, smacked him around, spat on him, whooped his ass with my belt and then fucked him in the ass with my strap-on dildo. I made Adam Cherenfant scream so loudly that the macho Black American stud cried. Yep, he cried real tears and begged for mercy as I repeatedly plunged my strap-on dildo into the forbidden depths of his Black male ass. I felt like an astronaut exploring his Black hole. When all was said and done, I spat in his now gaping asshole. Then he actually thanked me for a wonderful time. He thanked me! That's how I knew I was on the right track.

I discovered that I was a dominatrix, and I particularly enjoyed dominating Black men, in and out of the bedroom. Why Black men? Well, I find them wilder, more macho than the average white guy. They don't fear much, and they are always eager to get in your face and show you what they got if they feel you have something against them. It doesn't matter your gender, your occupation or your wealth, the Black man will tell you that your shit does stink. As a dominatrix, I find that kind of defiance rare and definitely appealing. Which is why I took so much pleasure in transforming macho Black stud Ramon Jones into my own personal submissive sissy maid. And you know what? He absolutely loves it! Yep, which brings us right here. I'm totally delighted as I spank Ramon's ass and drill my strap-on dildo into the depths of his asshole.

While slamming my strap-on dildo in and out of Ramon's asshole, I berated him. I called him all kinds of names. You can't imagine how much I relished the power that I have over him. Ramon is a big Black guy with a huge Black cock. I know how awesome that thick Black cock of his because I've ridden it many times. I've had his cock in my mouth, pussy and asshole. And let me tell you, he is a stretcher! None of my holes have been the same since I started dating him and fucking with him regularly. It's times like these that I cherish because I get to dish it out instead of just taking it. I fucked Ramon's ass like he fucked my own ass so many damn times. Face down and ass up, that's the way he likes to fuck me. Well, that's how I fucked my favourite macho Black stud with my thick strap-on dildo. Ramon calls himself an expert in the growing field of Black dick invading white female assholes. Well, I call myself a pioneer in the slowly growing field of dominant white women invading Black male assholes with our strap-on dildos. Thanks to sex toys and a lot of kink, we can actually have racial and gender equality, in and out of the bedroom. How about that?

I rammed my dildo inside Ramon's asshole until my submissive Black male sissy maid begged for mercy. Afterwards, I made him suck my dildo clean. Yes, he did taste his nasty ass on my strap-on dildo. That's what this Black male sissy slut gets for being the submissive plaything of a dominant blonde goddess like myself. He thanked me for a wonderful time, then we went to bed. Ramon and I keep each other's egos in check as we dominate each other in the bedroom and out of it. He's a very good-looking and successful guy with an MBA from McGill University, Canada's top school. He's used to having women worship him. I made him mine by making him worship me. Am I good or what?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers