Black Slave Woman Ch. 05

Story Info
White dominatrix rules her servants.
1.6k words
3.53
36.2k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

My name is Rita Anderson Dale. A six-foot-tall, blonde-haired, green-eyed and very voluptuous, wealthy Irishwoman doing what I was born to do. I must warn you about my true nature. It's all part of the game, I'm afraid. I am a truly sadistic person and the only way I get pleasure is by making those around me miserable. You've met men and women like me before. Some call me a sociopath. I suppose they're right. I've got no conscience whatsoever. I simply don't feel guilt. I don't care about anyone, or anything except me, myself and I. That's what I am. And there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

Today is a beautiful day. And I am having quite a bit of fun. What do I consider to be fun? Dominating my servants in my beautiful estate in the city of Milton, Massachusetts. I like having black men and black women as servants. I don't hire white men, white women, Latin men or Latin women. I also don't hire Middle-Easterners. Not because I'm prejudiced in any way but because I am bound by certain rules. Only black men and black women are fit to be my workers. It's not prejudice, it's part of a contract I signed with my late husband, a wealthy older black man. He wants the help around the house to be mostly female and all-black. He expressed it in his will. He also wants me to hire primarily black men and black women to run the foundation he created to help inner-city families. Believe it or not, even though I got no conscience, I cared for my hubby and exercised his wishes after he died.

Right now, I'm sitting on my chair while my black female servant Wilma Stefan licks my feet. She's a big black woman with a thick body, wide hips and a big butt. A long time ago, she was a community college student. Then she got pregnant by some black guy she made the mistake of spreading her legs for and was forced to drop out. Now, to support her son Matthew, she serves me. And serving me isn't easy. I am a very demanding mistress. One with some special needs which must be met.

Wilma is but one of several servants I've got. Nearby, a black male servant named Stanley Styles is energetically scrubbing the floors. I require all my servants, male and female, to work in the nude. I find it simply stimulating. Of course, I go about the house naked. I am proud of my body. And I feel absolutely no shame. You see, the world is mine. For I am a wealthy woman in a wealthy community. I married a rich older black man named Jackson Dwight and after his timely death, I inherited everything. His will dictates that I should use some of his money to help his people. I believe I've found a very clever way of doing that.

Across from me, a skinny black woman named Rhonda Stokes is holding a fan and fanning me with it. I wish she'd go faster with it. So I grab my whip and leave a nice bluish mark on her leg. Rhonda yelps, but does as she is told. Just like a good servant should. In my carefully ordered world, everyone knows their place. There can be no confusion. Today, I have a special activity planned. My most unruly servant, Madeline Brown, is getting punished. Madeline is a big and tall, busty and big-bottomed, dark-skinned black woman I hired to trim the hedges of my property. She didn't do her job properly. So I'm having her punished.

I ordered my other servants to bring Madeline to the yard and attach her to the wooden poles. Then I grabbed the whip and gave her a solid beating. Stanley, Wilma and Rhonda watched as I punished Madeline. The big black woman yelped as I gave her the sound punishment I knew she deserved. I love punishing the most unruly servants in front of the others. Seriously. It teaches them that unless the y obey me, they will get some corporal punishment. You've got to keep them in line otherwise they will rise against you. Power must be maintained through absolute domination.

After giving Madeline a solid beating, I forced her to kneel before me and lick my pussy. The big black woman looked at me through tear-filled eyes. I gave her a solid slap on the face. Madeline flinched, then obeyed me. Watching the big black woman submit to me like this turned me on like you would not believe. Madeline was very good at licking pussy. I think the big black woman might be a lesbian, or at least bisexual. She licked me good. Got me all wet and tingly. When she got done licking me, I sent Rhonda to get my strap-on dildo. She brought it to me, along with a can of lubricant. I put Madeline on all fours and mounted her. She bucked wildly and tried to escape. But I held her down. I spread the big black woman's ass cheeks wide open and pushed the dildo into her asshole. When I penetrated her ass, Madeline screamed. Holding her by the hips, I slammed the dildo into her ass. I wanted to beat the sass out of this big black woman. Show her who's boss once and for all. I savagely dominated Madeline's ass.

As I fucked her, I saw the other servants looking at me. I've broken them all this way. Rhonda was a very feisty black chick when she came to work for me. So I showed her who's boss. I beat her with my whip, and then put her on all fours and plunged two dildos into her. One in her pussy and one in her ass. I made her squeal as I fucked her fiercely. Afterwards, she was as docile as can be. I winked at her, and she flinched. Doubtless she remembered how I broke her in. I also broke in Wilma, my fanning agent. When she came to me, she had the attitude problem so many black women seemed to have. So I cured her of it. A big dildo up the ass and pussy followed by some rough fucking goes a long way toward curing a black woman of her attitude. Trust me, it works.

After fucking the sass out of Madeline, I had the other servants carry her back to her quarters. Wilma and Rhonda helped her. All except Stanley. My black male servant joined me in my chambers. He had double duties. First, I had some fun with him. I made him kneel before me and worship me since he was the black servant and I was the dominant white mistress who controlled his life. Then, I got on all fours and made him lick my asshole. He did. Afterwards, I made him lick my pussy. Obedient to the end, he did. Finally, I told Stanley to stuff his long and thick, uncircumcised black cock into my pussy. The big black man pumped his cock in and out of my snatch. I love black cock. It's so big and strong. So fulfilling. Stanley fucked me for a while, then came. I grabbed his cock, and told him to fuck me in the ass.

Stanley put his cock into my ass and began fucking me. I love it when he fucks me in the ass. I wish he'd fuck me harder. He's such a strong but gentle man. If I could love, I'd love Stanley. He's so good to me. The black female servants hate me but the black male servant thinks I'm just being myself. He doesn't hate me. Doesn't make it personal. That's why I never raise a hand to him. Or berate him. There's no need for it. Sassy black women get me royally pissed off. Black men are so decent and nice, it saddens me that they get a bad rap. At my estate, I pay the black women sixteen hundred bucks a month each. I pay Stanley eighteen hundred. They don't know about our special arrangement and he doesn't tell.

Stanley pumped his cock into my ass, stretching my booty hole. I screamed. I cried. I begged. In the end, I bowed to the black man's cock. Then I made him bow to mine. Hey, I like Stanley and everything but he's my servant and I am the mistress. I must maintain order. The line must be kept. So I put him on all fours and shoved my strap-on dildo up his ass. Stanley gritted his teeth as I began fucking him. I fucked him hard, stretching his ass with the dildo. I squeezed his balls while fucking him. I buried the dildo so deep into his ass, I'm surprised it didn't come out of his mouth. In the end, it screamed. And it was music to my ears. I pulled the dildo out of Stanley's ass, and he cried. Just like all the others. I told him to leave my room. And he obeyed.

I like Stanley but he's the servant and I'm the mistress. It's a line that's blurred over the years but I strive to maintain it. Don't expect me to fall in love with Stanley and run off with him. Or marry him. Hell no. I don't love anyone, male or female, black or white. I am a sociopath and the world is my playground. It's my life. I do as I please. Don't ever forget that. It will be the worst mistake of your life.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers