Black Strapon Addicts Rule!

Story Info
Black couples are addicted to strap-on sex.
3k words
2.24
34.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

As lots of people who've tried it will tell you, strap-on sex is addictive. It seems to be all the rage among heterosexual and lesbian couples, especially black couples. Lots of black men got this fetish and their women, some surprised and some thrilled, are happy to oblige. Yet another little fact which shall remain obscure in the eyes of the world. Well, I am here to shed some light on the issue. My name is Sholonda Brays, a six-foot-tall, curvaceous, chestnut-brown sister living in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. And I am happy to say that yes, I strap-on my man, chocolate-skinned football stud Jason Tillman. I do so rather vigorously, too.

I decided to surprise him last night. He came back to his dorm, feeling extremely tired after a football game. The University of Revere football team lost by six points to Northeastern University. This was an elimination game, basically. Our school saw its dreams of rising to the top of the New England Football Conference go up in smoke. I knew our team had lost and I knew how Jason would feel. So I decided to cheer him up. When he turned on the light, he found me lying naked on his bed.

I smiled at him, and gestured for him to come to me. Jason looked me up and down, and a slight smile crept into his handsome visage. That's the look I like to see on his face. Happiness. And no other. He came to me. I pulled him on the bed, surprising him with my strength. I don't play varsity rugby for nothing. Jason lay next to me. I kissed him gently, then unbuttoned his shirt. Next, his pants came off, followed by the silver boxers I bought him last week from Wal Mart. He was as naked as a jay bird. Just the way I liked him. I kissed him again, and began licking him from head to toe. Like a human lollipop. I traced a path from his lips to his neck, and licked beads of sweat off his chest. I played with his chest hairs. They were soft and curly. I moved down to his belly, and finally to his groin. I breathed in the scent of him. Masculine musk mixing with soap and water, from the shower he took inside the team locker room, not too long ago.

I held Jason's manhood in my hands. It was around eight inches long and quite thick. Also, it was uncut. He was sensitive about that. I didn't care one way or the other. Actually, that's inaccurate. I kind of prefer my man the way he is. Gently, I took him in my mouth. Jason gasped in surprise. If I could have smiled, I would have. Oh, come on. He had to know this was coming. I began sucking him, taking my sweet time as I worked my magic on him. Jason gently stroked my head with his big hands, and urged me to continue. I fondled his nuts while sucking his dick. He screamed and begged me for more. I know how to make him feel good. Knowing his body like I knew my own, I sensed when he was about to cum. A rapid stroke of my fingers on his cock and a good lick of his dick head delayed it. But only for a few seconds. Jason groaned, and shouted loud enough to wake the dead as he came.

I lay next to him as he recovered. I admired my handiwork. He was all worked up, thanks to me. A few moments later, he was ready for more. Grabbing a condom off the night stand, I put it on his member. I love Jason to death but neither of us is ready to become parents. Once I deemed him ready, I climbed on top of him. I placed my hands on his shoulders for support and lowered myself onto his member. Until I was finally impaled on his thick cock. Looking Jason in the eye, I began to bounce up and down on his cock. He put his hands on my hips and thrust into me. I grimaced as I felt Jason's cock stretching me. It goes in slow and deep, just the way I like it. Jason looks into my eyes as he fucks me. I grin, and ride him for all he's worth. Until we're lying exhausted in a sea of our own fluids. Laughing like a couple of clowns. It's fun.

Anyway, that was last night. This morning we're still horny. A little sex before breakfast goes a long way to sharpen the appetite. Jason takes me in the shower. He bends me over and whispers into my ear that he wants my ass. That way. I smile, for I know what's coming. Tons of raunchy fun for both of us. He uses soap and water to lubricate me. If we're going to do this, it's gonna be on my terms and my terms only. Jason agrees. I spread my ass cheeks and rub myself against his groin. I feel his steely cock and grin. It's gonna be fun. He places his cock against my backdoor, and enters me with a swift thrust. I gasp as he enters me.

A lot of women aren't down with anal sex. They consider it a dirty, unclean sex act. If you ask me, sex has to be dirty for it to feel right. No, seriously. In my personal experience, anal sex can feel quite good when done right. Certain elements are required, of course. Lubrication and patience are at the top of the list. Without these, you won't have a pleasant experience. I ask Jason to take it slow and he eases his cock into my ass. Restraint isn't his strong suit but he nods. Slowly but surely, he works his cock inside me. Even with the makeshift lube, it is a tight fit. I don't do this often, in case you were wondering. Jason takes his time and works most of his cock into my ass. Then he begins to probe me deeper and deeper. There's nothing he'd enjoy doing more than to go in and out. Like those big porn studs in those black and interracial web sites he watches on his laptop. However, this isn't some fantasy flick, it's my life. It's my ass that's on the line, quite literally, and I'm calling the shots. Fuck me slow and steady, lover, or not at all. We go at it in a nice, easy rhythm. And I find myself enjoying it. I actually like the feel of my man's dick in my ass. It makes me feel wonderfully filled. It's a pleasant sensation. So much that I feel my pussy twitch, and the impossible happens. I experience an orgasm without even touching myself, all thanks to the well-endowed stud plowing away at my backdoor. I scream as I am stunned into another world. The world of anally induced orgasms. A fun place I enjoy visiting now and again.

A few minutes later, Jason and I exit the shower. He's got this self-satisfied smug look on his handsome face. He's thrilled with what he's done. He's satisfied. I'm not. Not yet. I look at him sternly. Just where in hell does he think he's going? He stares at me, silenced. I grin. I still want a piece of him. He's happy to hear this. Until he hears what my getting a piece of him entails. I want his ass. Right here and now. He stares at me blankly. I smile, and push him down onto the bed. I reach into my backpack, and snatch the tools I brought along for the occasion. My trusted strap-on dildo, and a small can of lube. Jason's eyes widen. His mouth goes slack. I smile wickedly. It's my turn to have fun.

I look at Jason as he gets on all fours. Face down and ass up. He has such a sexy ass. I've been dreaming about fucking it for ages. One day, Jason jokingly asked me if I ever fantasized about having anal sex. I looked him in the eye and told him that I've been aching to bend over a sexy stud and fuck him with my strap-on. He thought I was joking. Well, I wasn't. Today, he's going to find out how the other half lives. The giver gets to receive for a change. In spite of himself, Jason is curious. I know he is. I've seen him go to a website where mature women strap on their dildos and use them on very willing younger men. It's bookmarked on his laptop. So he can't tell me he never thought about it.

I take the dildo and strap it on. Looking at my reflection on the mirror, I smile. Damn I look good! Jason on the other hand looks kind of nervous. I gently pat his bottom and tell him to relax. I wish I could tell him this won't hurt a bit, but that would be lying. I take the bottle of lubricant and use its content to grease up my dildo. It's a long, sleek dildo. Bright blue and not very thick. The perfect tool to use on a beginner. I apply the lube on Jason's ass. Then, I spread his ass cheeks like he did mine earlier and press my 'dick' against his asshole. With a swift thrust, I go inside. Ready or not, here I come!

Jason gasps as I enter him. Slowly, I work the dildo into his ass. He grunts and asks me to be gentle. I scoff at that. I am being gentle. The temptation to just start pounding away is overwhelming but I resist it. I want his first time to be memorable for all the right reasons. I don't to scare him off strap-ons for good. While fucking his ass, I reach for his long and thick black cock and gently stroke it. I fuck him nice and easy. His ass is virgin so I don't go too far or too deep. Jason moans as I fuck him. I can tell he likes it. Just like I knew he would. I plunge the dildo deeper into his ass. He screams. I stop. Is he hurt? Jason surprises the hell out of me by telling me he wants more. Oh, man. This is surprising. Has he done this before? I don't know. One thing for sure, I'm not holding back anymore. I proceed to give my sexy black man's ass a serious pounding. He screams my name. He's enjoying himself. I can tell because his cock is hardening in my hand. We go at it until he cums. I gather his seed in my hand and taste it. Then I smear it all over his back. A delightfully naughty idea springs into my twisted mind. I write my initials on Jason's back using his sperm as ink. Am I wicked or what? I pull out of him, and he sighs in relief. I asked him how he liked it. He tells me he fucking loved it.

A few moments later, we finished getting dressed. I'm going back to my dorm to change. Today, Jason and I are going to Copley Mall to meet with his parents and mine. We want to tell them of our engagement and get their respective blessings. I can't tell you how happy this makes me. Graduation is only a few weeks away. This is the best time in our lives. I met Jason Tillman during freshman year of college. I was only eighteen years old, a recent graduate of Notre Dame Academy. The University of Revere seemed like a dream given form to me. I'd never seen a place like that. Revere University was unlike any other place on Earth. The biggest private university in the country. With sixty five thousand students, spread over campuses located in Boston, Plymouth, Fitchburg, Cape Cod, Woburn and Great Barrington. I came there because I'd heard how diverse the student body was. Over forty percent of all Revere University students were of African-American or Latino descent. Also, the student profile was promising in another way. Fifty one percent of the student population was male. I liked the sound of that. I guess I came to Revere University because it's raining men down there.

When I went to public school, I had a passion for football and wrestling. My parents sent me to a private all-girl school and I had to content myself with playing basketball, softball and tennis. Revere University caught my attention because it was adding men's and women's varsity teams in both rugby and ice hockey the year I enrolled. This effectively rendered it the top athletic powerhouse in North America. The Revere University Department of Athletics sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Cycling, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Golf, Tennis, Wrestling, Football, Lacrosse, Rifle, Pistol, Fencing, Gymnastics, Bowling, Rugby, Rowing, Sailing, Nordic Skiing, Water Polo and Volleyball along with Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Nordic Skiing, Basketball, Cross Country, Cycling, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Golf, Tennis, Wrestling, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Rifle, Pistol, Fencing, Gymnastics, Equestrian, Bowling, Rugby, Rowing, Sailing, Water Polo and Volleyball. All the sports teams, collectively known as the Rovers and Lady Rovers, compete in the NCAA Division One.

I went by the athletic complex on my first day, to inquire about trying out for the all-new women's varsity rugby team. On my way there, I saw a tall, sturdy and rather handsome black stud in a football jersey. That was Jason Tillman. The man of my dreams. A six-foot-two, 240-pound black stud muffin who was destined to lead our football team to national glory. Since I was new to the campus, I asked him for directions. I also inquired about his name and status. Single, married, or whatever. He smiled at my forwardness. One look into my eyes and he was hooked. Don't blame him. I have that effect on men. My curvy body, ample breasts and full, heart-shaped booty can make them feel hypnotized.

Jason and I began seeing each other right away. He had recently broken up with his ex-girlfriend, a blonde-haired Irish broad named Becky. I wanted this brother for myself, so I made sure to keep his attention on me. We walked to class together, hand in hand. Pretty soon everybody on the Boston campus knew we were a couple. I liked being with Jason. We had a lot in common. Both of us were classic overachievers. He was a football star back at his old high school, Roxbury Latin Academy. What most people don't realize when they see him is how bright he really is. He was the class salutorian back in high school. These days, he maintains a 3.9 GPA not just to keep his athletic scholarship but because he's a genuine intellectual. He majors in civil engineering and hopes to have his own company someday.

When I finally met his folks, I was impressed with them. His parents George and Mercy Tillman were a well-known power couple in the political and business circles of Massachusetts. George owned a successful car dealership in the town of Milton, Massachusetts. As for Mercy Jacobs Tillman, she was a State Representative. They were millionaires. The black sheep of the family was Jason's older brother Jackson, a tall and good-looking but rather weak-willed individual. He was a patrolman with the Easton Police Department who incurred his parents wrath when he married Patty O'Shea, a drug-addicted white socialite. From what I hear, she cheated on him constantly. He pretended not to know. Poor guy. Talk about a bad marriage.

Jason's mother was not what I expected. This tall, square black woman with the pretty face but unfriendly eyes was genuinely happy to see me when we first met. I guess she was happy to see her youngest son dating a driven, beautiful sister with her head on her shoulders rather than some trouble-making rich crack whore. I guess I came along right on time. Lucky me. Jason and I busied ourselves with our class work and various activities. He joined the exclusive campus fraternity known as the Brotherhood, quite possibility the oldest fraternity in America. I was happy for him. Some of the most powerful black men in business, entertainment, politics and sports today were once members of the Brotherhood, which existed at many black-friendly colleges and universities across America.

As for me, I played rugby and went to class. Studying Criminal Justice kept me busy. I wanted to go to law school someday. I also volunteered at the local YMCA whenever I had the time. My parents instilled in me a strong sense of civil service. That's why I want to become a public defender. I'm definitely not doing it for the money. I come from a loving, and financially upwards household. My father, Jeremiah Brays is the District Attorney for the Great Barrington county. My mother, Lucia Alexander Brays is the President of Great Barrington College. She's been there for the past sixteen years. The fact that she was the first racial minority or female leader in the school's two-hundred-year history hasn't daunted her. She has worked tirelessly to put Great Barrington College on the map.

Under my mother's leadership, Great Barrington College went from a two-year school into a four-year institution. She also brought intercollegiate athletics to the school. These days, Great Barrington College sponsors Men's Baseball, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Football, Tennis, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming and Volleyball along with Women's Softball, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball, Rugby, Lacrosse and Tennis. Yeah, my mom is a tough lady. And my daddy is a strong black man. She's only met Jason twice. I wonder how she's going to react to us getting engaged. Jason and I head out of the campus and into the Food Court of Copley Mall. Our parents are waiting. Holding hands, we march toward them. Wish us luck.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers