Black Swingers In Somalia

Story Info
Somali wife and Nigerian hubby fuck Jewish gal.
1.7k words
3.24
17.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, people. My name is Nadia Ali-Adeluyi, and I'm a Somali Muslim woman living in the City of Gatineau, province of Quebec. I work as a nurse at the local hospital. I graduated from the University of Ottawa with a Master's degree in Nursing in the summer of 2009. I am happily married to a six-foot-tall, handsome Nigerian Muslim brother named Karim Adeluyi, and we have a son, Maher, and a daughter, Mariam. We live in the suburbs of Quebec and these days, life is definitely okay.

In the eyes of the world, my husband Karim and I are a very normal, conventional Muslim couple. Karim works for the Canada Revenue Agency. My husband studied computer science at Carleton University, graduating with his bachelor's degree in 2008. Karim later went on to get his MBA at the University of Ottawa, where we met and ended up falling in love. Lots of my Somali lady friends weren't thrilled to see me marry a Muslim man from another country. I love my Somali brothers, of course, but I fell in love with Karim Adeluyi. The brother from Nigeria simply gets me, folks.

The way I see it, we Somalis must learn to open up to marrying other races and other cultures. A lot of Somali sisters in Canada marry Arab guys and even White male Muslim converts, and nobody bats an eyelash about it. When my cousin Kader introduced the family to Amina, a Lebanese gal he met while attending the University of Montreal, a lot of the women in the family were disappointed. Me? I encouraged Kader in his relationship with Amina. I am that rare Black woman who doesn't mind seeing Black men with women of other races. You see, I like women of other races too. Hint? I am a bisexual Muslim sister.

Karim and I got hitched, bought a house in the suburbs of Quebec, not far from the Ontario border and started a family. I am a good Muslim wife, folks. I wear the Hijab and everything. I'm five-foot-nine, curvy and brown-skinned, with long Black hair that I almost always tuck away under a headscarf, and lively brown eyes that are full of mischief. I am the Northeast African Muslim woman through and true, and I am damn proud of it.

My husband Karim and I are pious Muslims and go to the local mosque together on Fridays. Well, underneath it all, Karim and I lead a life like no other, folks. You see, my husband Karim and I are highly experimental when it comes to sex. My husband Karim was okay when I revealed to him my penchant for also loving women, and since then, it has enriched our sex life in so many ways. Wonderful things happen when Black men and Black women open up to one another and trust each other, believe me.

There's this lovely French Canadian Jewish woman named Lois Rosenthal at work whom I've fancied for ages. Yes, I am a bisexual Muslim woman who likes a certain Jewish lady. It happens. Lois is five feet eleven inches tall, curvy and sexy, with alabaster skin, long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. I have a thing for blonde-haired White women and I don't think I am the only bisexual Black woman out there with such a predilection. Lucky for me, Lois is also keen to experiment with women, and when I approached her, she was totally okay with what I had in mind.

Lois came over to our house for a visit while my husband Karim and I sent our brood over to their grandparents place for the weekend. The three of us got down and dirty in the bedroom after a polite but kinky chat during which we discussed our likes and dislikes, and our boundaries of course. A lot of people think threesomes and swinging activities are easy but guess what? People are people. Nothing is ever that simple, especially when it involves sex. Fortunately, Lois, Karim and I were on the same page.

Karim and I drew the lovely Lois to our bed, and we feasted on her. Lois lay sandwiched between us as we went to work on her. I kissed Lois and fondled her breasts while Karim buried his handsome face between her legs and ate the freaky White woman's pussy. Trust me, my husband Karim knows his way around the vagina. On that statement, I most definitely co-sign to the fullest, ladies and gentlemen.

The lovely Lois stuck her tongue down my throat ad caressed me as we embraced passionately. I absolutely love a woman's body. Now, I love my dear husband Karim and his hard body, along with that long and thick dick of his, of course. Woman to woman fun is a special dish that I can never give up, however. A woman simply fucks you differently from how a man does it, and I simply can't get enough of that.

Lois kissed me and looked into my eyes as she stuck two fingers into my pussy even as my husband Karim continued to eat her pussy. I moaned in pleasure as Lois's digits probed my womanhood, and I took her left breast into my mouth, suckling on her tit. Lois and I pleasured one another as if my husband Karim weren't there. Yeah, Lois and I were that into each other. Of course, probing and kissing and fondling each other only made Lois and I hornier, and that's where my husband Karim's big Black dick came in handy.

Lois got on her knees and took my husband Karim's big Black dick in her mouth. I grabbed the back of Lois's neck and made the chubby blonde-haired White slut choke on my husband's dick. Yes, I am a bit sadistic but don't worry, it is just part of my charm, folks. Lois sucked Karim's dick and got him nice and hard, and then the fun really began for the three of us. Karim was ready to fuck Lois, but the White chick didn't want him in her cunt. Nope, Lois wanted to try something else.

I propped Lois on all fours and spread her ass cheeks wide open, and grabbed a bottle of Aloe cream which I used to lubricate my favorite White slut's asshole. Meanwhile, Karim came up behind Lois and admired her big White ass while stroking his big Black dick. I smiled and stroked my husband Karim's big fuck stick, and then gave him a last-minute suck before guiding it into Lois's asshole. Time to get some ass fucking action going.

Lois squealed as my husband Karim's dick entered her asshole. I grinned and held Lois's ass cheeks wide open as Karim's fuck stick penetrated her booty hole. I am a Black woman who likes watching Black men fuck White women. Am I strange? I looked up at my hubby and blew him a kiss. Karim grinned and winked at me, then gripped Lois's hips and thrust his dick deep into her asshole. Hard and fast Karim fucked Lois's ass, and the White slut screamed like a little bitch. Turned me on like you would not believe, folks.

Karim fucked Lois's ass with gusto, and I fingered my already wet pussy, turned on by the sight of him fucking that White slut in front of me. I kissed Karim full and deep and caressed his hairy chest as he continued fucking Lois's butt hole. Karim fucked Lois until he came, flooding her asshole with his manly spunk. A heartbeat later Lois's howls of pain mixed with pleasure filled the air. I smiled as Karim pulled his dick out of Lois's asshole, and then went to work.

I grabbed my husband Karim's big Black dick and sucked it, tasting Lois's asshole on it. Karim grinned and gave me the thumbs up sign. Next, I turned my focus on Lois, spreading her ass and munching on her asshole. I love eating ass, both male and female. I fingered Lois's asshole and licked it, and Lois moaned softly and smiled at me approvingly, clearly loving what I was doing to her. My husband Karim, turned on by the sight of me munching on Lois's ass, was hard again. I turned around and pressed my thick Somali derriere against Karim's ass, and he thrust his dick into my horny, hungry cunt. I really, really needed to get fucked.

My husband Karim, clearly the Alpha Male to the bone, grabbed my hips and spanked my ass as he thrust his dick into my cunt. A thrill shot through me as Karim's dick filled my pussy. I continued munching on Lois asshole, and the freaky Jewish mama moaned softly, urging me to continue working my magic on her. I wish I had my strap-on dildo so I could fuck Lois with it, but I was busy enjoying the twin sensations of Lois's ass on my tongue and my husband Karim's dick in my pussy.

Karim fucked me with gusto, even pulling my hair and smacking my ass as he drilled me. A few moments later, Karim exploded inside of me, and I squealed as a torrent of hot, masculine spunk flooded my cunt. Karim groaned as he came, and then collapsed on top of me. I smiled and relaxed, enjoying the feel of my husband Karim's hard, masculine body of me. I turned around and kissed Karim, and then winked at Lois, who smiled at me. The three of us lay like this for a long time, basking in the warm afterglow of a good fuck. Good times, folks. Good times.

An hour later, Lois Rosenthal left the Adeluyi household, with my thanks and those of my husband Karim. My hubby and I waved Lois goodbye as she drove her Mazda out of our driveway, and then we shared a passionate kiss. Hand in hand, my beloved husband Karim and I returned to the bedroom. Passionately we made love, then fell asleep in each other's arms. Just another night in the lives of a modern Black Muslim couple living in the City of Ottawa. We're the Muslims you see every day but don't know exist. The freaky ones. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers