Black Transsexuals Rock Ch. 02

Story Info
Gorgeous transsexual seduces 'straight' black man.
1k words
3.03
29.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

Hello, there. My name is Sarina Jean. I'm a big and tall, busty and big-bottomed Black Transsexual of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. People say I remind them of Hollywood Superstar Queen Latifah, only taller and with a much bigger ass. I'm a Business Administration major at Carleton University. This summer is off to a nice start. Guess what I'm doing? Exploring my sexuality and the Black Male Psyche at the same time. And I am providing a special service to Black men living in the City. Black men have a thing for Transsexual sex just like men of any ethnicity. Of course, many of them are ashamed to admit it. They fear that admitting to such a fetish makes them queer or weak. I don't think so. I think real manly men like sexy Transsexuals. It's the ultimate kink.

What's so special about little old me? I'm a Black Transsexual who loves Black men. And only Black men. So I take care of their needs. And they take care of mine. It's a winning combination. Today, I'm meeting this tall, good-looking Black guy named Vincent Rosier at my apartment. Vincent Rosier is a Graduate Student at the University of Montreal in the Province of Quebec. He's a third-generation Haitian immigrant whose family has been in the City of Montreal for decades. He works as a teller at the local branch of the Royal Bank of Canada. This thirty-year-old Black stud sought me out online and we met at my apartment near Orleans in the suburbs of Ottawa for some wild and kinky fun.

I just love living in the suburb of Orleans. For Haitians living in the city of Ottawa, it's become a Mecca. There are several Haitian churches in Orleans, along with Haitian-owned barber shops, restaurants and beauty shops. Thousands of Haitians have made the city of Orleans their home. They're about one tenth of the total population of that idyllic suburb, I think. Every summer, the Haitian community comes out in droves to celebrate Caribbean Vibe, and we're well-known for our awesome parties and spectacular parades. The Haitian men of Orleans are something else. They're always finding their way to this gorgeous Black Transsexual's bed, for some reason. And I am more than okay with that.

Where would horny Black Transsexuals like myself be if it weren't for horny bisexual Black guys? We're drawn to each other. They need something only we can provide. Ordinary women and regular men are fun for a bisexual guy to sleep with but what truly makes them go crazy is the sexual power of a sexy Transsexual. Like me. When we hook up, the results are nothing short of spectacular. Bisexual guys crave a sexy woman's soft ass and fine breasts with the same intensity that they desire a sexy man's hard body and big dick. When they're with a sexy Transsexual like myself, they get the best of both worlds. Some truly awesome fun. Pretty soon you're going to know exactly what I am talking about.

My latest guest, the sexy Vincent told me a little about himself. He was married to a thirty-nine-year-old Haitian woman named Josephine Des Saints and she was a schoolteacher at a Catholic institution in Montreal. They had a son named Jeremy together. Vincent loved his wife Josephine and their family life. However, he was bisexual and his wife didn't know. He had certain needs which she wouldn't understand, purely and simply. Vincent experimented with men and the occasional woman but neither could truly satisfy him. Thus he discovered that he had a thing for Transsexuals. He wanted a sexy Black woman with a cute face, curvy body, big tits and big ass. And he wanted her to have a big dick too. I guess that's why he came to me. I was perfect for him.

Vincent and I got down and dirty, folks. We got naked and he began sucking on my big soft tits while stroking my dick. I've got a ten-inch, uncircumcised Black dick. And it has made many Black men and a couple of curious Black women squeal in delight. Vincent was fascinated by my dick. So I made him kneel before me and he sucked my cock. Vincent was a really good cock sucker. He licked my balls and sucked my dick with gusto. I could tell he was definitely not a novice. He was a bit too good at it and I'm no believer in beginner's luck. After Vincent sucked my dick properly, I came all over his face. Vincent drank all of my cum. I just love bisexual guys from the Haitian community. They're so damn freaky.

After Vincent licked my dick dry, I put him on all fours. I love fucking Black men in the ass. Especially sexy bisexual Black men who happened to be dating or married to unsuspecting Black women. Why? There are many reasons. The main one is that I simply love fucking other women's husbands and boyfriends behind their backs. It's also a deliciously naughty thing to do. I greased up Vincent's asshole and lubricated my dick. Then I pressed my dick against his asshole and pushed it inside. Vincent groaned as I eased my cock into his asshole. I put my hands upon his hips and began fucking him gently. Vincent's asshole felt warm and tight around my dick. He wasn't exactly an anal virgin but I knew he didn't get fucked in the ass often. Oh, well. I provided him with the opportunity to make up for lost time. Why? Because I'm a really nice lady!

I slammed my dick deep into Vincent's asshole. Enough with the tender loving and onto the hard fucking. Vincent screamed as I drilled my cock into his asshole. I pounded my dick into his ass. I loved the sound of his passionate screams. I rammed my dick up his ass until he begged for mercy. Even then I continued fucking him until I came, squirting hot cum deep inside of him. And afterwards I made him suck my dick. The sexy bisexual Black stud could probably taste his ass on my dick. And that's more than alright by me. I like to make men and women clean my dick after I fucked them in the ass. My way of reminding them who's the boss, you know? Trust me, it never fails Afterwards, Vincent showered and left the premises.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers