Black Velvet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jules let his digits slide out of her, the creamy fluid that coated them dripping down onto the carpet below, pulling back and giving her some respite as she collapsed into her seat. He wasn't sure if it was her drunken state, the severity of her orgasm, or a combination of the two, but she seemed dazed and unfocused. Her head swayed back and forth, her eyelids drooping as she stared at the ceiling, occasionally biting her lip as a residual tremor teased her. She emitted a contented moan as he gave her one last lick, then he set about stroking and kissing her inner thighs and her toned belly beneath her raised skirt, his member aching with an urgent need for her as he watched her rosy lips leak their invitation to him.

"I think I'm in love with you," she mumbled, as much to herself as to Jules. "That's the word that humans use, isn't it? Not being able to do without someone, pining for them when they're not around. You'll stay with me after the meeting, right?" she asked as she looked down at him with concern in her reflective eyes. "You won't send me back home on my own?"

Jules rose from his kneeling position, brushing her tender loins with his fingers on the way up and provoking another aftershock that made her eyelashes flutter seductively.

"What kind of pack leader would I be if I abandoned you?"

He reached up and placed a hand beneath her chin, guiding her down into range of his lips. She kissed him earnestly, passionately. If she cared in the least that her own come was all over his face, then she didn't show it. Their tongues entwined, coiling around one another, slick and wet as he trapped her in a slow and loving embrace. He felt like his skin was electrified, his senses dialed up to eleven, every stroke of her long tongue making his head spin.

Zuki broke away with a pop, then placed a hand against his chest, pushing him away from her. Jules stood there, confused, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand as she turned her back to him. She kneeled before the couch, resting her upper body on the cushions and hiking up her skirt, offering her round rump to him as she peered back over her shoulder with a sordid smirk. She reached down and parted her pert cheeks with one hand, Jules' eyes inexorably drawn to the sliver of shining pink that stood out against her black fur, the remnants of her orgasm still leaking down her silky thighs.

"As I promised," she cooed, "do as you like..."

Jules didn't need a second invitation, struggling with his zipper and freeing his erection, his member jumping with every beat of his heart. He stepped out of his pants and kicked them away, reaching out and delving his fingers into her perfect rear. Her cheeks were at once as soft as melting butter, and as firm and as springy as rubber. Her muscles lay just beneath the surface, giving her ass that wonderful peach shape that he had so admired through the form-fitting skirt. Kneeling on the carpet, she was at the perfect height, her dripping loins level with his cock as he took it in his hand and guided it towards her.

His hunger for her was too strong for him to waste any time taking things slow, and so he gripped her haunches for leverage, thrusting his hips forwards and clapping them against her cheeks. A ripple spread through her rump as he pressed as close to her as he could manage, his member vanishing up to the hilt. He had a front-row view from this position, throbbing inside her as he watched his shaft slide into her wet hole. She was still so sensitive, he could feel her passage trembling around him, the folds and ribs of her loins embracing him as they slid across his skin. Her heat permeated him to the core, the fluids from her prior orgasm helping him on his way, making her muscular tunnel so slippery that there was almost no resistance as he began to move in and out.

She fit him like a latex glove, clinging to him as he pulled back, the shine of her excitement reflecting off his length as it reappeared between her cheeks. He looked up to see that she was resting her head on the cushions, passive, simply enjoying the sensation and letting him take the lead.

Jules couldn't keep his hands off her ass, kneading it like dough, feeling her hard muscles shift just below the surface as he dug his fingers into them. He gave her a light tap, watching another ripple spread through the fat layer, like tapping a spoon against a mound of jello. He slid his hand up her spine, tracing the dimple his with fingers, slipping beneath her jacket and dress shirt.

"Are you just going to stand there and admire me, or are you going to start moving?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am," he mumbled, taking a tight grip of her wide hips again and upping the pace. He slammed against the cushion of her butt, driving his member as deep as he could reach, the pleasure making him double over. He couldn't focus on anything besides the sensation of her velvet insides roiling and shifting around him, tightening and squeezing every time he hilted, so moist and warm. He looked down, delighting in the way that he could see her rosy flesh sticking to him as he drew back, almost like he was turning her inside-out. Now, Zuki was starting to rock back against him, increasing the force of their lovemaking. Her tail waved back and forth, tickling his nose.

He gripped it in his hand, remembering how sensitive its base was, and gave it a gentle tug. The effect was immediate, Zuki's loins narrowing around him like someone was turning a thumbscrew, her back arching as a shiver passed through her body. Amused, Jules gave it a harder pull, Zuki burying her face in the cushions of the couch.

"Is that hurting you?" he asked, making sure that her reaction was a positive one.

"N-no," she replied breathlessly, "pull it harder..."

He yanked it like he was trying to tear it off, feeling her passage grip him angrily, the two of them gasping in one voice. Inflamed by her sultry moans, he began to pump faster, hammering into her like a piston as he kept a hold on her tail. He yanked it in no particular pattern, keeping her on edge, never knowing when the next sting of pleasure would make her yelp into the cushions. The clapping of his hips against her cheeks and the lurid sucking sounds of his member gliding in and out of her were audible even over the creaking of the couch's tortured frame, Jules watching as her clawed toes curled each time that his glans plunged her innermost depths.

She had told him that he could do whatever he wanted with her, and so he held nothing back, rutting like a wild beast and throwing moderation to the wind. She was large and sturdy, scarcely moving when he slammed into her, he didn't really have the strength to cause her any discomfort as she lay there and enjoyed him.

"You're so aggressive today," she chuckled, glancing back over her shoulder and giving him a flash of her green eyes. "Is it the suit?"

He gave her another harsh tug, and her laughter petered out into a seductive, low groan as the sodden silk of her womanhood throbbed around him like a beating heart. He pushed his fingers into the silky fur at the base of her tail, relenting on the pulling, scratching her in the way that he knew she loved. She quivered, a rumbling sound that might have been a growl or a purr reverberating through him, Zuki snaking her tail around his waist and using its surprising strength to pull him into her with more force. It was like being lassoed, her shapely butt wobbling with the impacts as their lovemaking took on a more violent pace.

Drunk Zuki was much less reserved than her sober self, so much more aggressive, looking back at him with what could only have been described as naked carnality in her eyes. The tentative explorations, the gentle fumblings as they got to know one another's tastes and limits were now over, replaced by a familiarity that let them throw off the vestiges of their hesitation.

The ebb and flow of Jules' pleasure reminded him of waves lashing against the shore, the brief moments of quiet euphoria before the next swell of sensation making them all the more irresistible in contrast. His legs were going weak, and his pace was growing less regular, the tugging of Zuki's tail around his midsection becoming all the more needy as their coupling dragged on.

"I'm gonna come again," Zuki mumbled, seeming surprised by the fact. Her tone amused him. She spoke almost as if it was an inconvenience to her, and yet she could not have been more eager. Jules tried to reach around her hip to access her clitoris with his fingers, intending to finish her off, but found that his arm was just a little too short. Zuki giggled at that, and he gave her tail another tug, the Araxie gasping with exhilaration as another rush of pleasure made her insides flex.

"C-can humans and Araxie...make kittens together?" she asked through her obvious inebriation, Jules taken aback by the odd timing of her question. He had assumed that she already knew that different species couldn't reproduce together, but if the Araxie had no concept of genetics, then it might not be so obvious to her.

"No," he replied, unsure whether she would be relieved or saddened by his response.

"Doesn't hurt to try," she murmured, glancing back over her shoulder with a sordid smile on her face. With that, she pulled him close with her tail, driving him deep into her spasming loins.

The pressure that had been rising inside of him became too much to suppress, Jules lurching and loosing an unbecoming groan as his climax erupted forth, Zuki's satin tunnel drawing on him in dizzying waves as his member bounced and throbbed inside her. It was enough to make him see stars, his thoughts driven from his mind, replaced with animal lust as he fucked his seed deeper with urgent and furious thrusts. Zuki purred happily, the slimy, burning flesh of her walls seeming to drink from him with a voracious thirst. Through the fog of ecstasy that clouded his mind, he realized that the wringing of her muscles was a product of her own orgasm, Zuki mumbling incoherently in her native language as the grip of her tail became uncomfortably tight.

He took cruel handfuls of her rump as more throbs of pleasure enraptured him, the euphoria that rose up to engulf him making him feel almost as drunk as Zuki was. A stupid grin spread across his face as the warm ropes of his ejaculate flooded her, his muscles burning with the effort, a sweet ache overcoming him as he leaned his weight on his oversized partner and draped his arms around her hourglass hips.

Zuki uncoiled her tail, her muscles relaxing, and her violent shuddering ceasing. Her labored breathing was punctuated by a gratified moan as a stray aftershock teased her. Jules stumbled backwards, his legs unsteady, feeling the suction of her loins as his member slid out of her along with a pearly wad of their fluids that drooped to the carpet with the consistency of melting wax. Yet another charge to add to his growing bill, he thought. But in that moment, he would have taken a sledgehammer to the entire apartment if it would put a smile on Zuki's face.

"You humans have such...stamina," she muttered as she struggled to her feet, swaying as much from the aftereffects of her orgasm as from her drunkenness. She shed her jacket, then her dress shirt, placing them on the armrest of the couch where they would be clear of any of the mess that they had created. Then she stepped gingerly out of her skirt, draping it over them, standing before him in the nude save for her sports bra. His eyes tracked another blob of come as it leaked out of her and slid down her inner thigh. Who it belonged to, he couldn't be certain.

"We can't very well attend an important meeting stinking of each other's love," she began, pausing to hiccup. "Come help me bathe before I get all sticky..."

Jules shed what remained of his own clothing, following her over towards the door that divided the bathroom from the rest of the apartment. She pushed it open, stumbling through the doorway, Jules unsure of whether she was that drunk or if it was just Zuki being Zuki. She lifted her sports bra over her head, ensuring that she was facing him so that he could see her heavy, full breasts fall free of their support one after the other. Even through the soreness that followed an orgasm, he was somehow still erect, another pulse of desire making him swell as he watched her generous bust bounce.

"Wash me," she requested, "like you did the first time."

He knew what she meant. The first time that they had bathed together, they had both been clothed, Jules doing his best to hide his erection as he ran his hands across her lush, soapy body. Zuki had no doubt felt the same way at the time, but now they didn't have to hide anything, they could let their hands wander wherever they pleased and more.

Zuki moved over to the shower cubicle and dialed in the temperature as he had taught her, a steady flow of warm water cascading from the showerhead that was mounted on the wall above them. It flattened her messy hair against her head, slicking her fur, pouring from her bust in sheets. Jules stepped inside with her, closing the glass door behind him, the cubicle already filling with steam that misted the panes.

Jules reached over and picked up a bottle of shampoo from the shelf, then soon found himself with his back pressed up against the glass, Zuki's soaking wet breasts cascading over his shoulders and engulfing his face as she sandwiched him between them. Trapped between the wall of the cubicle and her damp, soft body, he had no choice but to sink his fingers into her sodden fur and begin the massage that he knew she was expecting. He emptied some of the cool goo into his hand, spreading it across her flat stomach. He kneaded it deep into her velvet coat, tracing the sculpted contours of her abdominal muscles, moving down towards her hips. Now that she wasn't wearing her leather shorts, he could spread the foam across her mound and between her thighs, Zuki twitching at his touch. He lathered her with the soap where she was most sensitive, feeling the way that her fur was matted with their shared fluids, working it out with his fingers. He glanced her vulva, Zuki rumbling an appreciative growl as he paused to stroke her for a moment.

She slid slowly down his body, her breasts like a pair of giant loofahs as they soaked him in warm water. Her back was to the showerhead, and so her large frame shielded him from the flow, her waterlogged fur drenching him. Zuki knelt on the tiles before him, putting her head about level with his chest, glancing up at him with a suggestive look in her eyes.

Jules upended the bottle of shampoo, pouring the viscous contents of the bottle all over her bosom, the white soap standing out against her black fur. They both knew all too well what it looked like, chuckling at the sight in unison before Jules reached down and began to massage it into her fur. She arched her spine and pushed her bust out towards him, shifting her weight as he buried his fingers in her doughy boobs, his hands slipping on her slick coat. Bathing was only a pretense, of course. After letting him toy with her breasts for a minute or so, she nudged them forwards, bumping them against his erection.

Refractory period be damned, he was too turned on to wait any longer. Zuki reached up to squash the two mounds of flesh together, sliding his erection into the warmth of her cleavage. With her fur drenched in hot water and the shampoo making his contact slick and gooey, it didn't feel terribly different from her loins, Jules thrusting deeper involuntarily as the pleasure took him by surprise.

"Feels good?" she asked, smirking at him as his eyelids began to droop. She was tall enough that she could easily reach his neck, even while his member was deep in her bust, her lips pressing against his skin as she pecked at his shoulder.

"Yeah...really good," he mumbled, shivering as he felt her warm lips mouthe at his throat. She began to push into him, encouraging him to fuck her chest, Jules all too happy to oblige as the allure of the soaking fur ensnared him. He plunged his hands into them as he rocked back and forth, they were large and full enough that they were easily the size of an average woman's lower body. This was the width that he might expect when taking a human partner from behind and grabbing their haunches for leverage, his butt squeaking against the glass behind him as he moved.

Zuki raked her rough tongue across his throat, leaving a trail of her saliva. It was a weirdly enjoyable sensation. She used her sharp teeth to bite and nibble softly, not applying enough pressure to break the skin, but enough that he could feel her pricking him. She left sucking kisses and love bites, Jules very nearly collapsing as his legs gave out. He had never known that the neck could be such an intensely erogenous zone, her nuzzling and teasing was driving him to distraction.

She wrapped her hands around his butt, her claws pricking his cheeks, pulling him deeper into her bosom as she squeezed them together with her biceps. She applied more pressure, her supple flesh spilling around his midsection. When he looked down, he couldn't even see his own feet. There was only the mass of black, wobbling cleavage coated in soap suds.

His feet suddenly left the floor, his back sliding against the glass as Zuki lifted him, her hands supporting him from below. She was so inhumanly strong that his weight was trivial to her, his stomach lurching as he found himself maybe nine feet in the air, only a couple of inches from the ceiling. He could see over the top of the glass walls of the cubicle, and he looked down to see Zuki standing with her head at crotch-height to him. The steam swirled about her, partially obscuring her from view. He was sitting in her palms like they were a bucket seat, and he grabbed her wrists in alarm as his head spun.

"Zuki! What the hell are you-"

His complaint trailed off as she pressed her lips up against the tip of his cock, teasing him as she batted her lashes at him. She reached behind her with her tail, plucking the showerhead from the wall on its flexible tubing and using it to wash the remaining suds from his shaft. The appendage never ceased to amaze him. She had such fine control over it, more like a third arm than a tail. Now that his member was cleaned of the soap, she took his glans into her warm mouth, Jules doubling over and sinking his fingers into her damp hair as she slipped her tongue beneath his foreskin. She circled his tip, stroking his still tender anatomy with her slimy, hot flesh.

Of course, this was probably a more comfortable position for her than stooping low enough to blow him. In a kneeling position, her head still reached his chest.

She slid him deeper into her mouth, careful to keep her sharp teeth clear, her tongue wrapping around him and squeezing tightly to create a prison of slimy muscle. As she crawled her lips further down his shaft, he felt his glans press against the back of her throat, Zuki sucking like she was trying to draw his emission from his body through force alone. A rush of pleasure coursed through him, and he gripped her hair as if it was the only thing anchoring him to reality, her furry cheeks brushing his thighs. She sealed her lips around the base, his cock pulsing against her tongue as his racing heart pumped blood through it, her narrow throat closing around his tip.

She sucked and swallowed, drinking down the drool that was pooling in her mouth, his toes curling as her gullet rippled and stroked him. It was like she was trying to swallow him, the muscles of her throat massaging him in waves as her tongue swirled around his shaft. There were so many overlapping sensations assaulting him all at once, and he momentarily forgot where he was, throwing his head back as a pulse of ecstasy rocked him and banging it against the glass.

1...3435363738...42