Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 02

Story Info
MILF seduces Dominant Black woman.
2.7k words
3.58
37.4k
8

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 08/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

BDSM with a little bit of race play rocks. Trust me on that one. One ride down that highway is enough to turn a casual visitor to the realm of butt fucking into a lifelong addict. Male or female, Black or White, it doesn't matter. Once you try it, you just might find yourself hooked. For life. Trust me, I know these things. My name is Catherine O'Neill. A five-foot-nine, curvy and big-bottomed, alabaster-skinned and blonde-haired Irishwoman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. By day I am a schoolteacher. By night I am a BDSM expert. Known as the White Goddess to my closest friends and initiates.

Presently, I'm dominating a very willing and totally sexy Black couple. James Roberts and his dear wife Nadine Johnson Roberts. James is Roberts a six-foot-one, ruggedly handsome, lean and wiry, dark-skinned Black man in his early thirties. He's a reporter for the local news. His wife Nadine Johnson Roberts is around five-foot-eleven, kind of curvy and quite busty, with wide hips and a big round butt. Her dark brown skin positively glows and she's a very pretty Black woman. Nadine is a professor of English literature at the local community college. They do alright for themselves. Just another middle-class Black couple living in suburban America. And they're kinky as hell. They love to be sexually dominated by a dominant White woman and that's me in a nutshell. The bisexual Irish dominatrix of Brockton.

Roberts is on his hands and knees, licking my big White ass while I work over his wife Nadine. As for Nadine, she is on all fours. Face down and ass up. I am whipping her big Black ass with my thick leather whip. She is bound and gagged so she isn't going anywhere. I love those sexy bluish marks my whip leaves on her thick bubble butt. After giving her butt a solid whipping, I spread her plump ass cheeks wide open and spit on her asshole. I start to finger her asshole. It's warm and tight. Grinning, I drop some lube all over her anus and then stroke the thick strap-on dildo attached to a leather harness around my hips. This is going to be good.

I turned around and looked at James Roberts. The tall Black stud was licking my White ass with abandon. I asked him how he felt about watching a dominant White woman fuck his sexy Black wife with a strap-on dildo. Judging by how hard his dick got, James totally liked the idea. Without further ado, I push my dildo into Nadine's asshole. Nadine groans even through the gag. I order her to shut up and push the dildo deeper into her asshole. I've always loved the idea of sexually dominating a strong Black woman. And Nadine is definitely a strong Black woman. She's so tall, dark-skinned, sexy and strong-looking. Just the way I like my submissive initiates to be.

Gripping Nadine's wide hips, I shove the dildo deep into her asshole. Someone once told me that big women have naturally tight assholes and that big Black women have the tightest assholes of all. And it's absolutely true. Man, this sure brought back memories. I was introduced to the world of BDSM by a dominant Black woman. Her name is Christine Joan Armand and she's a six-foot-two, lean and muscular, somewhat short-haired and gloriously bronze-eyed, forty-something Black woman living right here in Brockton, Massachusetts. She's a multi-millionaire who owns one of the top real estate companies around. Yeah, she taught me everything I knew. If she saw how great I've become at domination, my mistress would be proud.

I slam my dildo deep inside Nadine's asshole. I love fucking big Black women in the ass. I've always been sexually attracted to Black women. Especially bossy Black women. However, I've always been intimidated by them as well. That's quite a dilemma. It led me to play the role of sexual submissive to a number of dominant Black females. My favorite by far was my true mistress, the lovely Christine Joan Armand. Known to the world as the Chief Executive Officer of Armand & Dale Realtors. She's my Black Goddess. My dream woman. I love her. Unfortunately, she doesn't see me as an equal and thus I am unworthy of her love.

This realization angers me and I feel like proving myself, if only to myself and the submissive Black couple I'm entertaining in my living room. So I fuck Nadine harder, slamming the dildo into the big Black woman's asshole like there was no tomorrow. I removed the gag from her mouth because I wanted to hear her screams. And scream Nadine did. The gal had some set of lungs on her. She squealed as I slammed my dildo into her asshole. This aroused her husband James so much that he started jerking off. I looked at him wickedly and told him that I'd do his ass next. That only seemed to encourage him. After pounding Nadine's ass for a while, I pulled the dildo out of her asshole. Nadine breathed a sigh of relief. I removed her bindings, and asked her how she felt. She smiled and said she felt great.

I smiled, pleased with my handiwork. I told James that he had to lick my dildo clean, his punishment for jerking off without permission. He didn't hesitate and started sucking my dildo like his life depended on it. I smiled and stroked his head. Then I put him on all fours and doused his spread ass cheeks with lubricant. Pressing my dildo against his asshole, I pushed it inside. Roughly. James howled as I began pounding his ass. I laughed and continued to fuck him. He's far from the first Black man I've fucked with my strap-on dildo and he won't be the last. Gripping his hips tightly, I ram my dildo deep into his ass. I fuck him mercilessly, wanting to punish him for what he did. Nadine watched us with interest, masturbating as she did. I winked at her. I fucked James ass for a while, then pulled out of him. He screamed in pleasure as he came time and again. I summoned Nadine to suck his cock, and she obediently licked every last drop of James manly seed. It was great.

Yeah, I had a great time with these two. However, I craved true domination, something none of my submissive Black friends could give me. So I went to seek my mistress, the tall, gorgeous and powerful Christine Joan Armand. I went to visit her at her West Brockton mansion. My mistress looked so tall and gorgeous. I kissed her hand, and she welcomed me inside. I can't tell you how excited I was. Seriously. It's an honor to be invited inside Mistress Christine Joan Armand's mansion. Maybe if she's in a good mood, she will dominate me. Maybe I'm just getting my hopes up.

Mistress and I talked about a lot of things. Mistress Christine Joan Armand told me about some mutual friends she recently dominated, Theodore Jenkins and Miranda O'Shea. My mistress bragged about how much fun she had dominating this submissive White couple. She clearly enjoyed the experience. I shared with her my most recent adventure, the tale of how I dominated a sexy Black couple, James and Nadine Roberts. My sexy Black mistress was intrigued, and told me she didn't know of many Black submissive couples. I told the story to her, in vivid detail. I told her how I fucked Nadine with a strap-on dildo, then butt-fucked her husband James right in front of her. Mistress Christine Joan Armand listened intently. I swear my mistress got turned on as I told her the story.

When I finished my story, my mistress stunned me by what she said. Mistress Christine Joan Armand confessed to me that even though she was a Black Goddess, and a truly dominant mistress, she always wondered what it would be like to submit to another. I stared at her. Mistress Christine Joan Armand told me that she had always fantasized about submitting to a dominant White woman, but never had the courage to do it. She looked at me pointedly. My mind was still wrestling with what she said to me. I looked at her. This six-foot-two, curvy, gorgeous and big-bottomed, wealthy and powerful Black woman wanted to submit to some White woman? Apparently so. I heard myself say to her that I'd be happy to become her mistress. Christine Joan Armand smiled. Then we started our games.

To start, I ordered Christine Joan Armand to undress. I admired the tall, curvy Black woman's sexy body as she got naked before me. I sat on the highest chair in the living room, and ordered her to kneel before me. Christine hesitated, and I smacked her face hard for that. She looked at me, shocked. I raised my eyebrow. What did she expect? I'm the mistress now and she's the submissive. The rules have changed. I spread my thighs and ordered Christine to lick my pussy. Obediently, the tall Black woman began licking my pussy. To my great surprise, Christine wasn't a great pussy licker. Apparently, she was used to having her pussy licked, not the other way around. I decided to punish her for that.

First, I took a collar from my purse and fixed it around Christine's neck. Then I ordered her to follow me around as I walked through her mansion. I bossed her around and made her get me coffee, clean the floor and do the dishes. All this she did without complaint. Then I took her to the basement for some fun. The first time she dominated me, Mistress Christine Joan Armand whipped me senseless, smacked me around and fucked my ass with her strap-on dildo. I intended to do the same thing to her now that I was the mistress and she was the submissive. Payback is a bitch and her name is Catherine O'Neill. By the time I'm done with her, Christine is going to remember my name.

I ordered Christine to get on all fours. She asked why and I smacked her, hard. That's what she gets for questioning me. She obeyed, and got on all fours. I looked at this big and tall, sexy Black woman who was on all fours. Face down and big Black ass up. She looked so wonderfully vulnerable. I bound her hands and feet, but didn't gag her. I then took out my favorite whip, and began whipping her. Christine howled as the whip smacked her big Black butt. I laughed and continued to whip her. I whipped her hard, getting her back, butt, breasts and even her face. Christine screamed like a woman possessed. I always wondered if my so-called dominant Black mistress could take it as well as she could dish it out. I guess I got my answer now. I relished every moment of it. How the mighty has fallen. The dominant Black mistress is now being dominated by her White female submissive. What an amazing reversal. I loved it!

After giving Christine's butt a sound whipping, I stared into her eyes. Time to let this chick know that I was the boss of her. Grabbing her face, I spat in it. Then I smacked her hard. Ten times. Twenty. Hell, I lost count of how many times I smacked the tall, dark and sexy, strong Black woman's beautiful face. I told Christine that she was weak, and I always knew she was weak. The whole time she was prancing around calling herself a dominant Black mistress, she secretly longed to be dominated by a dominant White goddess. Someone like me. I'm going to enjoy dominating her Black ass. And so I did.

I spread Christine's plump ass cheeks wide open and smeared lube all over her asshole. Then I spat on her and pressed my dildo against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went inside. Christine's howl of pain mixed with pleasure was a sound I would never forget. I smacked her big butt and rammed my dildo deep into her asshole. I've fucked dozens of Black women and Black men in the ass with my strap-on dildo. Like Christine excels at dominating submissive White couples, I specialize in dominating submissive Black couples. I've always wanted to dominate Christine, but when I saw her as my dominant Black mistress, she seemed unattainable. Now she was my bitch, with all that implies. I grabbed a handful of her short hair and yanked her head back while slamming my strap-on dildo into her ass. Christine squealed. How I loved that sound. I fucked her ass furiously until she begged for mercy. Before pulling out, I told her to acknowledge once and for all that I was her superior and she was my bitch. Christine acknowledged it, and I let her go. Afterwards, I made her suck the strap-on dildo I used on her. Giving her a taste of her own medicine.

Afterwards, Christine Joan Armand and I lay side by side, sweaty and sated. I looked at her. She was so beautiful. I gently kissed her, and told her that I loved her. She looked at me with wide eyes. I removed my strap-on dildo and fastened it around her hips. Then I took her collar and put it around my neck. Christine stared at me, stunned. I told her that I've always loved her, from the moment we met. I couldn't stand to see her in pain, even though I sometimes wanted revenge on her for what she did to the submissive couples who came to her. Then, I climbed on top of her and impaled my ass on her dildo. The dildo in my ass hurt, but I didn't care. Christine watched me as I rode her, fucking myself. She smiled, and put her hands on my hips. Then she began fucking me hard and fast.

Mistress Christine Joan Armand was back. She put me on all fours, whipped my ass and smacked my face while fucking me in the ass with the strap-on dildo. I screamed in pleasure. My dominant Black mistress rammed the dildo so far up my ass, I'm surprised it didn't come out of my mouth. She fucked me mercilessly, calling me every name in the book. Mistress Christine grabbed a handful of my long blonde hair and yanked my head back while slamming the dildo into my asshole. She fucked me so hard I cried in sheer pleasure. Only then did she pull out of me, then she embraced me. I tenderly kissed my mistress. Mistress Christine told me that she loved me too. She held my face in her hands and wondered where did my dominant side came from. I shrugged, and told her that I always wanted to dominate her at least once in my life. After that, I'd be willing to be her submissive slut for the rest of my days. Upon hearing that, Mistress Christine kissed me passionately. Then she asked me to move in with her.

It's been six months since that memorable night when we first switched roles. I am now living with Mistress Christine Joan Armand. I'm her lover, and her own personal bitch. I love it when she bosses me around. I love it when she smacks me, spanks me and fucks me with her strap-on dildo. Sometimes, my mistress feels like submitting to me and I always enjoy the reversal. I lovingly smack her, whip her and slam her ass with my dildo while making her scream my name. I'm a White chick who's deeply in love with this Black goddess. I can't imagine my life without her. I cook for her, and clean for her. Sometimes I bring her lunch while she's at work. Other times she visits me while I'm teaching at my school. We're not afraid to show our affection for each other. My mistress always has her hand on my ass while we're walking around in public. I love her and she loves me. Doesn't matter if I'm White and she's Black. Doesn't matter if she's a natural dominant who occasionally switches and I'm a natural submissive who occasionally dominates. Love is love. She's my Black Goddess. Forever.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers